glitched tease?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
candii
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nicole

glitched tease?

Post by candii »

hey all! so im trying this tease here by funwithcum https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=18039
and it says soon im going to make you ruin it but im stuck near the end at a page with a timer that has a "?" on it and it wont change, it says to " hold that edge slut" but the page wont change. Is this a glitch or am i impatient :( any help thanks

tease is controlled day 2
Thamrill
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: glitched tease?

Post by Thamrill »

It's bugged, going to tease script (replacing showflash.php with getscript.php in the URL) shows that on that page the timed page change lead back to the same page. I advice to download the tease using the downloaders available around the forum, fix the error and then run it in teaseme or guideme.

Otherwise you should try to contact the original author to correct it, if they are still around.

Good luck.
Cheers,
Thamrill

Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: glitched tease?

Post by Ghingis »

workaround, visit:
https://sklavedaniel.gitlab.io/Milovana/
ID: 18039
check tease for issues (optional)
Timer mode: enabled (or preferred)
Tease script: upload
Choose File: attached to this message
(it's fixed and a text file not a torrent, but milovana did not let me attach a text file.. why?)
Author ID: 24818

Also you can use this site to check teases if they have any issue at all (set the tease id, and check the checkbox, leave everything else).
Attachments
getscript.torrent
(25.27 KiB) Downloaded 164 times