First Tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Fishface777
Explorer
Explorer

First Tease

Post by Fishface777 »

Hi everybody, I have just published my first tease. It is pretty basic but thought I would give it a go - and then maybe somebody will go for my swap idea that I posted about the other day.

All feedback welcome.

Thanks
Fishface777
Explorer
Explorer

Re: First Tease

Post by Fishface777 »

Any feedback from anybody please? It is rating less than 3 and I would like to understand why so I can make a better one next time. Is it content? Images? Bugs? Script?

Thanks in advance
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

You have a 15 minute timer within 5 pages of your tease without a properly justified context. Most people will turn off at that point. If you want people to drink and wait, fine, but you need to do it either A) Once the audience is invested enough to wait (which for 15 minutes would be very invested), or B) make them do something else while waiting, give them things to read, stimulation.
Fishface777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fishface777 »

Thanks, that is useful feedback.
LovesPeeDespair
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by LovesPeeDespair »

I agree with Shattered. Also as a fellow pee lover I do not think it is a good idea to start your tease with an image of a cum-filled vagina and bare anus. It would be much more appropriate to have it start with several images of girls peeing. I also included timestamps to go to from the start not just so people could get back to where they were if they lose the page but also so people can peek ahead and decide if the tease is for them (even if I tell them not to).
Fishface777
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Fishface777 »

Thanks. Excellent point re the image - I will try and change that next week (I am away from my laptop this week). How do I place a time stamp?

Thanks