Chastity 6: Parallel;Lives Feedback thread

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Chastity 6: Parallel;Lives Feedback thread

Post by Shattered »

It's that time again - and with the Nyx glitches, this was made a lot harder to complete :lol: Seraph0x got in there at the end to make the bug testing and ending a lot easier to do though, so thanks! But yeah this took ages.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=37580

And I haven't tested for it, but if anyone would care to try the new HTML5 beta of the tease, let me know how it goes!

https://milovana.com/webteases/showteas ... 580&html=1

It's weird again, but hey, I get a weird idea I think I can make work and I run with it!

Once you've completed the tease, I've got two polls if you'd care to complete them for my curiousity :) Spoilers in the answers, so don't look early!
Spoiler: show
https://www.strawpoll.me/16060444
https://www.strawpoll.me/16060448
So yeah, as usual thanks for playing, rating, and leave any bug reports or general feedback - I like to hear what people think, especially when I do odd things.

Gudieme link
https://mega.nz/#!HowHHQQD!CVKNeC7CYw1R ... _tB65682CQ
And finally, I'd like to thank Pumpkin for being my first Patreon - it helps to make this knowing there are people who appreciate it that much, and if I got enough support I could make these more regular than every blue moon... I'm still going to make these slowly for as long as I have ideas though! Should be anonymous.
https://www.patreon.com/shatteredreamer?alert=2
Last edited by Shattered on Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dawn_of_Dark
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Chastity 6: Parallel;Lives Feedback thread

Post by Dawn_of_Dark »

Shattered... This tease is just... otherworldly. In the best way.

I know, I know:
I've "cheated" through the chastity period to advance through the tease to see the ending (it has been less than a day that you uploaded this), but goddamn I need it.

I didn't have the patience to read through a good chunk of the latter parts, but I will probably try to do so.

I was so conflicted at the end where I wanted to obey Xia but wanted to do a ruined orgasm at the same time :weep:
I'll find time to write a proper feedback, for now I just want to say job well done.

You are probably my favorite active(-ish) author. Still, I haven't played through all of your teases (including all the other previous 5 in this series), though I did get some of the references that you put in.
  • The Kasia thing from "A Tease through Dimensions", which btw also ranks up there in my list of all time greats.
  • Snippets of "previews" of the Conversion Therapy 2 - which I assume you are working on. Also I tried the codes 0230/0231/0232 in this tease to see the Easter Eggs
Also I'm sure the title is a reference to Stein;Gates (because of themes. Perhaps also a reference to Chaos;Heads, but I'm not that familiar with that series other than the fact that they share creators).

BTW, the links to the polls are not working.

Anyway, good job. I'll find the time to write you some more feedback.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Dawn_of_Dark wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:06 pm Shattered... This tease is just... otherworldly. In the best way.

I know, I know:
I've "cheated" through the chastity period to advance through the tease to see the ending (it has been less than a day that you uploaded this), but goddamn I need it.

I didn't have the patience to read through a good chunk of the latter parts, but I will probably try to do so.

I was so conflicted at the end where I wanted to obey Xia but wanted to do a ruined orgasm at the same time :weep:
I'll find time to write a proper feedback, for now I just want to say job well done.

You are probably my favorite active(-ish) author. Still, I haven't played through all of your teases (including all the other previous 5 in this series), though I did get some of the references that you put in.
  • The Kasia thing from "A Tease through Dimensions", which btw also ranks up there in my list of all time greats.
  • Snippets of "previews" of the Conversion Therapy 2 - which I assume you are working on. Also I tried the codes 0230/0231/0232 in this tease to see the Easter Eggs
Also I'm sure the title is a reference to Stein;Gates (because of themes. Perhaps also a reference to Chaos;Heads, but I'm not that familiar with that series other than the fact that they share creators).

BTW, the links to the polls are not working.

Anyway, good job. I'll find the time to write you some more feedback.
Did you mean to put spoiler tags? :lol:

Some of my other teases have shown otherwise, but I've come around to being fine with time skipping. I started this series in the first place because I wanted that enforced chastity timing, but if you'd rather just read through it I've no problem with that, it's there for you to enjoy however you like :)

And that is an interesting notion you raise -
Wanting to obey Xia and ruin your orgasm? I expected the other way around for Hailey-followers, but being conflicted in that way certainly is curious :P
And aye, this tease references my past works in a lot of different ways, I'd suggest getting through the Chastity series timed or not and this one will make a lot more sense :lol:
Yeah if nothing else Kasia was very convienient here, but also served to fit the world as well I think, and she is established to be in the main world.
CT2 is on permanent hold until I get my dues for it, and then we see what goes from there :P But again, a little snippet of what could come was too fitting. And I knew people would try the codes here so I wanted to put at least something there!
And yeah, all the Steins;Gate - my favourite anime, do highly recommend.
World lines come from it, Once I thought about using them in a tease I couldn't stop myself and this appeared. I do love my nerdy references but this was another 5 levels upward :lol: . I've not watched/read C;H, so anything there was unintentional. I've heard meh things about the anime and C;C.
There is another quite large semi-obvious pop culture reference at one point in the tease as well, but that isn't named so clearly at least!

And the polls should be, they have votes and I tested them without cookies and they loaded fine. Try a different browser?

I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I do always enjoy reading feedback (good or bad!) And hearing people have enjoyed it.

Also it's live at 4.8 after a day and that's pretty new, I expect it to plummet as they always do but it's nice to see ^^ 8.5k views in a day ain't too shabby either
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

envy wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:56 am Incredible tease, i like the concepts a lot and really well written, I signed up to your patreon as I like your stuff and would like to see more

Ive unfortunately hit a bug in the main version (suprisingly the HTML version works!),

under code 11 i get stuck on a timer that infinity loops. Its one of the pages thats meant to just flash up for a second but it gets stuck. the text reads "FASTER" and its just after the page that tells you to lock it "Immediately" in big red letters. The next page after it would begin "back in its place..."
Thank you for your support ^^

And thanks, I see the page link had a few extra characters for some reason, fixed now.
Chrome210
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Chrome210 »

I'm also encountering a similar problem.
Under code 19, it's one of those pop up images of the Goddess that says "That's enough" and the timer is stuck on an infinite loop.
yahikored
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yahikored »

I find a bug xD
Under code 19, the Goddess says "That's enough" and the timer is stuck on 0 and never ends :(
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

yahikored wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:14 pm I find a bug xD
Under code 19, the Goddess says "That's enough" and the timer is stuck on 0 and never ends :(
Chrome210 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:55 pm I'm also encountering a similar problem.
Under code 19, it's one of those pop up images of the Goddess that says "That's enough" and the timer is stuck on an infinite loop.
I guess it really was enough by the Goddess' measure XD

I've fixed this, and for you two I've added a temporary code to take you to that slide so you can continue right where you left off. There was a common error to both of these cases, I did a ctrl+f on it and no more so should be good
killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by killer1243 »

I appreciate the s;g reference :D
And the tease looks really good from the beginning.
Chrome210
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Chrome210 »

Shattered wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:17 pm
Chrome210 wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:55 pm I'm also encountering a similar problem.

I've fixed this, and for you two I've added a temporary code to take you to that slide so you can continue right where you left off. There was a common error to both of these cases, I did a ctrl+f on it and no more so should be good
Thank you!
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

Is the GuideMe version fixed too? If so I'll re-download.
Thanks!
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

killer1243 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:45 am I appreciate the s;g reference :D
And the tease looks really good from the beginning.
Hehe, yeah, theres more than one! Let me know how it goes
Chrome210 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:13 am

Thank you!
Thanks for telling me the issue :)
slavejack wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:38 am

Is the GuideMe version fixed too? If so I'll re-download.
Thanks!
Nope, I tend to do the initial guide-me version then anything else that needs changing will be added to v2 a few weeks later. So just do that bit on Milovana then head back th the old guide me :)
Pumpkin

Post by Pumpkin »

Again an amazing Webtease, i hope the serie continues. :-D
I played a little bit with the Codes and i have to say "I opened the Box"
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Pumpkin wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:21 pm Again an amazing Webtease, i hope the serie continues. :-D
I played a little bit with the Codes and i have to say "I opened the Box"
It seems to tend to at this point, despite my thinking otherwise :lol:
And I thought somebody would. Well thats that opened up :)
kinkyswan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by kinkyswan »

First, a bug report:
On bxia33#page when you choose the Penalty option you are incorrectly taken to the page for 10 edges.
But mostly I wanted to chime in to express how supremely awesome your Chastity series is, Shattered. I love the immersion of the story line, the breaking of the fourth wall (
and the fifth :-)
), and the staggering complexity, plus it's truly incredible how many choices one can make. I really don't know how to properly describe everything I love about the series, other than to say this:

There have been a fair number of excellent tease series by various authors over the years—e.g. Simpkins at St. Saviour's by Doris, M.A.F.A.T. by Citizen, Bermuda Triangle by Incubo, Surrender into Chastity by domTanya, Apocalypse by deamon44—I always rated teases in these series at 4, holding off giving them a 5, saying to myself, "what if something even better comes along?". Those series are excellent, but yours is double excellent with a cherry on top—5 all the way.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

kinkyswan wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:37 pm First, a bug report:
On bxia33#page when you choose the Penalty option you are incorrectly taken to the page for 10 edges.
But mostly I wanted to chime in to express how supremely awesome your Chastity series is, Shattered. I love the immersion of the story line, the breaking of the fourth wall (
and the fifth :-)
), and the staggering complexity, plus it's truly incredible how many choices one can make. I really don't know how to properly describe everything I love about the series, other than to say this:

There have been a fair number of excellent tease series by various authors over the years—e.g. Simpkins at St. Saviour's by Doris, M.A.F.A.T. by Citizen, Bermuda Triangle by Incubo, Surrender into Chastity by domTanya, Apocalypse by deamon44—I always rated teases in these series at 4, holding off giving them a 5, saying to myself, "what if something even better comes along?". Those series are excellent, but yours is double excellent with a cherry on top—5 all the way.
Bug -
Were you on guideme? I tested and this works correctly. However I had it wrong on axia33#, so thanks, fixed that. :lol:
And thanks for the high praise, it means a lot to me :) I'm a very big fan of some of those authors and teases, so it does mean a lot, I will try to continue to be worth of the praise ^^ Although I'd rate some of those higher than a 4 they totally deserve it :D
And I do like choices, but Nyx certainly doesn't make it easy :) So they can't all matter as much as I'd like, but I try to find ways to make decisions matter where I can.!

Also side note Hailey and Xia currently tied on the poll for who people ended the tease with, and more than I thought decided to stick with/fell option 3 :)