Fleshlight/Beginner Friendly CH Videos?

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

mrdoko
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Fleshlight/Beginner Friendly CH Videos?

Post by mrdoko »

Hey, so im wondering if there are any CH videos which are not going to be super fast and hard to last, like one which is fleshlight friendly, i tried one once with a fl but i couldnt even make it to the second round :D

maybe its just me and im not used to it yet, but are there any CH's which are slow paced and friendly for FL beginners?
PershAli
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Fleshlight/Beginner Friendly CH Videos?

Post by PershAli »

zoltan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by zoltan »

Try anything by AwesomeX - his videos tend to have slower than average beats.

Also: CH Girlfriends

I'm a fan of doing the "half stroke" variant with fleshlight - go down on one beat, then up the next, effectively halving the total number of strokes.

Want to join Milovana? PM zoltan901 on Reddit to ask for an invite code!
mrdoko
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mrdoko »

zoltan wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:21 am Try anything by AwesomeX - his videos tend to have slower than average beats.

Also: CH Girlfriends

I'm a fan of doing the "half stroke" variant with fleshlight - go down on one beat, then up the next, effectively halving the total number of strokes.
lol thx for the idea with one up and next down.... now i feel kinda dumb that i not thought about it myself :D
Rule63MePlease
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Rule63MePlease »

Yeah, I have looked around at many CH videos but it seems no one is designing any specifically made for FleshLights. I think it would be interesting to see normal CH videos vs FleshLight CH videos and see just how different they are.
I think a ton of testing and research needs to be done first to find the right balance of speed/difficultly so CH creators have a baseline to work with to make their rounds. That way they can start off with making the easy rounds and then near the end make the really hard rounds without them being completely impossible... But I just know if FleshLight CH videos become a thing we will see "FleshLight Cock Hero Dark Souls". :lol: Or maybe they should just be called "FleshLight Hero" videos. Not sure what we should call them yet. :hmmm:

Also I'm just way too poor for a FleshLight so I have no idea just how difficult it would be with a normal CH video.
I don't make it pass the first round anyways. :blush:
hosenguy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by hosenguy »

I suggest that the beat speed of a Fleshlight video should be kept within the range of the Fleshlight Launch's bpm. The Launch goes as fast as inertia allows with a small motor and that might compare with an arm. Sorry I did not find the max rate.

For more possible CH's and teases for the Fleshlight
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=11125&hilit=fleshl ... ch#p146322

As a completely alternative product, I have had good experience with the taller Tenga products for lots less $$ (not the eggs). The downside is that you have to be average or less and you have to invent your own cleaning method as they say "one use". Mine lasted a long time.

Have fun
yashamite
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yashamite »

Outside of the Max series you can play just about any of them with a Fleshlight with the half stroke per beat rule but you need to be used to using one first. With the right texure/lube combo, you'll be loving life. RYG was specifically made for Fleshlight use as well so you can start off with that one.

Personally, I wouldn't count on the Launch. To my understanding it maxes out at 180 strokes per minute. I'm not sure how many CH vids would allow that so might want to just get used to the added weight of manual usage.
3xTripleXXX
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 3xTripleXXX »

I don’t have one, so I haven’t followed too closely, but if you dig in the forum a little bit, there was a pretty in-depth thread on converting CH videos for Launch use, and what the software/hardware could and couldn’t handle and so on. I’m sure you can find it with a little sleuthing.
My latest Cock Hero is Sweet Mammaries, a Cock Hero Quickie.

I've also made 4-play, 4-play 2, Getting Down With The Thiccness, Fuck Hard Cum Harder, Filthy Cute and Kittens & Cream. You can stream them all on SpankBang or search up their announce threads here for other options. :)