[Release] Cock Hero: No Mercy

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Alex69
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Release] Cock Hero: No Mercy

Post by Alex69 »

Maybe one of this days I'll give it a try, but man, 1 and a half hours of fapping? I only did that on few occasions, and now I just can't, my favorite length for a cock hero is 20 to 30 minutes.

Anyways, your work is appreciated, specially on this days of few releases.
Thank you!
NaughtyBee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NaughtyBee »

Alex69 wrote: ↑Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:46 am Maybe one of this days I'll give it a try, but man, 1 and a half hours of fapping? I only did that on few occasions, and now I just can't, my favorite length for a cock hero is 20 to 30 minutes.

Anyways, your work is appreciated, specially on this days of few releases.
Thank you!
Ha ha ha! It's actually just a little over an hour of fapping! There is about 30 minutes of fluf where there is no fapping. But thank you, I appreciate your feedback. Maybe one of these days, I'll make a shortened version.
Male semen is an essential vitamin for females, and should be consumed daily!
Sombre
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sombre »

Stop using MEGA. unsubscribe people can't download big files.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

First attempt, eh? And straight into awesome-legendary and top3 for me 😍😍😍
Lanyx
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lanyx »

thatsprettyhot wrote: ↑Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:12 pm First attempt, eh? And straight into awesome-legendary and top3 for me 😍😍😍
Ditto for me! It's awesome!
NaughtyBee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NaughtyBee »

Sombre wrote: ↑Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:52 am Stop using MEGA. unsubscribe people can't download big files.
I'm open for other suggestions.
NaughtyBee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NaughtyBee »

thatsprettyhot wrote: ↑Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:12 pm First attempt, eh? And straight into awesome-legendary and top3 for me 😍😍😍
Ha ha! Thank you! I worked hard on it. Glad you like it!
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

added to my zone k (see link in .sig; follow the rules pls.) ... looking fwd to playing and viewing it ... :w00t:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
jimmysteel
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Master

Post by jimmysteel »

Amazing work dude, is there a 1080p version available?
NaughtyBee
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NaughtyBee »

jimmysteel wrote: ↑Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:57 pm Amazing work dude, is there a 1080p version available?
Thank you. Sadly no.
jimmysteel
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Master

Post by jimmysteel »

Sadly indeed, such a work of art... You should definitely consider that for your next creations...
book_guy
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by book_guy »

Review:

Grade, A.

Almost the perfect cock-hero experience, for me (I think CH Next, and CH Infinite Desire 2, and CH Sessions, have to rank a bit higher than this one, just as far as my personal preferences go, so, they get A-Plus Double-Star grades and this "only" gets a high A, such as what I would grade most of the CH Flux early productions)

Liked it a good deal! The video creation, and the beat-meter, and the musical selections, and the selection of chicks and action, and the coordination of all of the above, are really top-notch. This creator is someone who has a good handle on video-editing software functionality, as well as on choosing which images and sounds need to follow one another and in which sequences to produce an overall enjoyable horny video experience. I give it best grades for all the technical skills. Best part for me is that the girls are all in that category of "mainstream enough" that I can manage to get horny for each and every one of them. There are no "sitters" or "disappointments" appearing visually, ever. Another good part is the general flow of the music, how it contributes to the overall feeling. And another good part is that it's a fulsome, long, very thorough production. Lots of video time to look at, there! Plenty info, plenty of finishing touches, etc.. Great thanks!

Minor complaint in spoiler
Spoiler: show
My one complaint is that the beat-meter is nearly always (relative to my personal preferences) way way way too fast with way way way too many strokes. As for speed, there's "normal" which is about umpteen times faster than my personal normal, then there's "fast" which is so fast I can't quite match it much, then there's "ultra fast" which just annoys me because I can't keep up in the first place, not even if I were simply trying to tap out the rhythm on my desktop with a pencil or a drumstick. As for frequency, the iteration of total strokes never falls below approximately 100 strokes per minute. In other words, this video is ALWAYS requiring more than a beat a second, for its ENTIRETY. I find that SO much speed, and SO many beats, leads me to either (a) finish promptly very early in the video, due to "excess stroking overload" in a kind of unenjoyable "forced orgasm" experience; or (b) stop trying to match the beats. The few occasions when you the video goes "slow" or "super slow" are too seldom. And I'm a "slow finisher" because of my advanced age (and, of course, my superior expertise at delaying and self-control and focus, natch!) so, imagine what level of non-completion you're requiring of people who are more like "normal finisher" status. "Quick finisher"? Never bother! But this is MY personal situation, of course, and I don't really claim to know how other people might think of the frequency and speed of beats here, so, you should take a more general survey or just feel out people's opinions before considering changing anything for your next production(s), of course. My solution, just for my own playtime enjoyment, was simply just to cut every beat in half. If you said I had to do two, I did one; if you said I had to do three in a second, I did one-and-a-half in a second, or three in two seconds; etc..
Are you missing a cock-hero video?
Me too. Since September 1, 2020, my Mega Sharing Zones contents are being removed by Mega.
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

😍😍 having lots of fun with this :smile:
Tittyluvr1334
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Tittyluvr1334 »

book_guy wrote: ↑Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:26 pm Review:

Grade, A.

Almost the perfect cock-hero experience, for me (I think CH Next, and CH Infinite Desire 2, and CH Sessions, have to rank a bit higher than this one, just as far as my personal preferences go, so, they get A-Plus Double-Star grades and this "only" gets a high A, such as what I would grade most of the CH Flux early productions)

Liked it a good deal! The video creation, and the beat-meter, and the musical selections, and the selection of chicks and action, and the coordination of all of the above, are really top-notch. This creator is someone who has a good handle on video-editing software functionality, as well as on choosing which images and sounds need to follow one another and in which sequences to produce an overall enjoyable horny video experience. I give it best grades for all the technical skills. Best part for me is that the girls are all in that category of "mainstream enough" that I can manage to get horny for each and every one of them. There are no "sitters" or "disappointments" appearing visually, ever. Another good part is the general flow of the music, how it contributes to the overall feeling. And another good part is that it's a fulsome, long, very thorough production. Lots of video time to look at, there! Plenty info, plenty of finishing touches, etc.. Great thanks!

Minor complaint in spoiler
Spoiler: show
My one complaint is that the beat-meter is nearly always (relative to my personal preferences) way way way too fast with way way way too many strokes. As for speed, there's "normal" which is about umpteen times faster than my personal normal, then there's "fast" which is so fast I can't quite match it much, then there's "ultra fast" which just annoys me because I can't keep up in the first place, not even if I were simply trying to tap out the rhythm on my desktop with a pencil or a drumstick. As for frequency, the iteration of total strokes never falls below approximately 100 strokes per minute. In other words, this video is ALWAYS requiring more than a beat a second, for its ENTIRETY. I find that SO much speed, and SO many beats, leads me to either (a) finish promptly very early in the video, due to "excess stroking overload" in a kind of unenjoyable "forced orgasm" experience; or (b) stop trying to match the beats. The few occasions when you the video goes "slow" or "super slow" are too seldom. And I'm a "slow finisher" because of my advanced age (and, of course, my superior expertise at delaying and self-control and focus, natch!) so, imagine what level of non-completion you're requiring of people who are more like "normal finisher" status. "Quick finisher"? Never bother! But this is MY personal situation, of course, and I don't really claim to know how other people might think of the frequency and speed of beats here, so, you should take a more general survey or just feel out people's opinions before considering changing anything for your next production(s), of course. My solution, just for my own playtime enjoyment, was simply just to cut every beat in half. If you said I had to do two, I did one; if you said I had to do three in a second, I did one-and-a-half in a second, or three in two seconds; etc..
Thanks for the thorough review BG. I have to agree with most of what you said - I found No Mercy to be VERY enjoyable. The beats are fast and many though. I have only made it through half. Haven't gone back to finish that one.

Regarding your spoiler concern: the easiest fix is counting a stroke up/down as two beats. So literally that cuts the full strokes in half. 123-123 would be: down-up-down up-down-up down-up-down etc.

As a drummer - one of our core warm-up training is learning to begin a new drum sequence with the stick not used last. So that you're not always starting with the right hand (which is the usual way to lead off on a drum fill). Or other wise: right-left-right left-right-left right-left-right. Same concept.

-TL
drbob243
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by drbob243 »

The content was very good, but the constantly flashing sign at the bottom saying "stroke it" etc. is disturbing and can set off seizures in epileptics. A version without the flashing sign would be wonderful.