Carla – a short lezdom story

Great writing can be the sexiest thing in the world. Give it a shot and describe the most erotic experiences - real or imaginary - right here.
shinini
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Carla – a short lezdom story

Post by shinini »

With her hands tied behind her back, Carla began to lick her mistress' pussy. A sub orally pleasuring her mistress – nothing unusual, you would say?
Well, there was a unique dynamic between them.
Carla was a girl who was used to very frequent orgasms. They were an essential part of her daily life, back in the days before she became the sub of her mistress. The number of her orgasms dramatically decreased from 'several a day' till 'one or two on every second weekend on average'.
Carla wouldn't have managed to hold her lust during weekdays till she saw her mistress again on weekends. However hard she tried to convince herself, not to go down on herself and being a good girl, thus earning a rewarding orgasm granted by her mistress next Sunday, her willpower was never strong enough. Her fingers rubbing her clit and rhythmically working her pussy were always stronger. She never managed to stop at the edge.
But her mistress knew her sub well enough and she also a knew a solution once and forever. Nothing easier than making a befriended surgeon implant the 'Cerebral Denial Implant' in her sub's brain. That tiny thing in Carla's head made her very effectively learn how it felt to masturbate without an orgasm. The programming was simple: Carla could only cum after her mistress had entered a biometric-passphrase code.
One day, her mistress tied her down and began to talk in a more serious way than usual. „Probably you've heard that after an anesthesia you shouldn't make any important decisions for at least 24 hours. Despite after waking up you might feel like normal, your body is still flooded with drugs and you might do or decide things you wouldn't under normal circumstances. Well, my dear, I came to the conclusion that something similar happens after an orgasm. At least, I've observed that on myself. After I came, I'm relaxed and feel in a certain way harmonic. And I do things I did not want before I climaxed. Like allowing you an orgasm. Yes, that's the point. I've observed that I'm too easy on you after my own orgasm. I often grant you to cum though I had planned it otherwise while I was still horny. Way too often the orgasm makes me feel less harsh and sorry for you and I will let you cum. That way I've slightly changed the programming of your Implant. Just three days ago, my friend implanted on me small orgasm detecting device which is wirelessly connected to your Denial Implant. Whenever I come it sends a signal to your device: And you are denied till 6 o'clock on the next morning – no exceptions. Not even I myself can interrupt that period. So, an orgasm for me means: no orgasm for you that day. That will be simple but effective.“
And while these words still raced in Carla's head, her mistress started to do what she had done often before. She masturbated herself to an orgasm while Carla was forced to watch helplessly tied up. Carla loved and hated that feeling. Seeing her mistress giving herself the thing she was denied at that moment always reminded her who was in power. Who was able to work herself with every circle around that sweet clitty nearer to the best feeling on earth and who was doomed to become more and more desperate, struggling in her bounds and often crying from jealousy.
Carla could have never imagined that this feeling might get worse. But it did. From now on, seeing her mistress, rubbing herself, rhythmically going back and forth, moaning in pleasure and crying out and shaking while being overwhelmed by an orgasm almost killed her. Knowing that by her mistress' decision to cum right here and now, there was no chance for herself today to feel that very same pleasure that day was almost unbearable. However hard the threat of punishment for doing so would be: She always begged her mistress not to cum. Though she knew that not only would she earn punishment trying to interfere with her mistress' power over her own orgasms – she would also make her mistress hornier. Rubbing herself to an orgasm while her slave girl begged her not to was always a rush and one of the best feelings on earth.
Even slightly better was masturbating together. They did that quite frequently. Sitting opposite each other and pleasuring themselves while watching each other. Most of the times, Carla was in some way restrained and/or wearing nipple clamps or something. But quite often Carla's mistress had entered the code before they started so that they could cum together.
Now it was different. That sweet, re-assuring feeling of climaxing together was not anymore. Carla knew that if her mistress was even a millisecond faster she was denied. Mistress would cum while she would not. Naturally, she would always desperately try to go over the edge before her mistress did. The problem was: Seeing Carla fiercely fingering her clit and pussy, throwing her lustful body against her own hand, putting all her strength in climbing the ladder towards an orgasm as fast as possible, moaning from desperation and lust at once, made her mistress always so horny, she could always come instantly just from watching her sub try to come. It was a vicious circle for Carla. The more desperately she tried to be faster than her mistress, the hornier her mistress got and the faster she came. Carla could never win this game.
But at the top of it all was oral sex. Carla had always been a little bit reluctant when it came to giving pleasure without receiving at the same moment. In the past, when having vanilla sex with other girls, her own hand almost always found its way between her legs while she licked the other girl into heaven. She never felt bad about it: She felt she had the right to masturbate and climax while flicking her tongue around another girl's clit and making the other cum. Lust and orgasms for both of them, this is how it worked.
It became different with her mistress, even before her implant: Her hands were always tied with her pussy out of reach. If she wanted or not, Carla had to concentrate on her mistress' pleasure. However, knowing that it was one of the most effective things in showing her mistress her devotion, thus often earning an orgasm herself had always helped her to get into the right mindset and enjoy licking without being able to touch herself. This was different now. With every flick of her tongue, with every moan out of her mistress' mouth, with every step she brought her mistress nearer to orgasm Carla's own relief got farther and farther away. She often cried while she had to do it. The feeling of being forced to kill every chance of being relieved was unbearable for her. Luckily, it never took long: Because, for her mistress, there was nothing more arousing than being licked by a girl who could not cum because she was licking a pussy to an orgasm.
Often, Carla's mistress would awake horny and decided this was something to start her day with.
Last edited by shinini on Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razorsedge
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Carla – a short lezdom story

Post by Razorsedge »

very hot story.
I think there were a couple of times where it said 'change' instead of 'chance', but otherwise a great little read.
You should continue the narrative, it would be cool to see how it develops.
shinini
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Carla – a short lezdom story

Post by shinini »

Razorsedge wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:16 am very hot story.
I think there were a couple of times where it said 'change' instead of 'chance', but otherwise a great little read.
You should continue the narrative, it would be cool to see how it develops.
Thanks a lot for your feedback!
Sorry, corrected those two "change/chance" mistakes. :blush:
I don't know whether and when I'll continue, but will certainly consider it :-)