Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jt9889
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Official "I'm Looking For A Domme, Dom or sub" Thread

Post by jt9889 »

Hi,

Straight 25 y/o male looking for a domme. Nothing long term and online only. Text chat only. Mostly looking to explore orgasm denial, I have done so myself before but I struggle to last more than 3 or so days. Would love to extend that to a week to 10 days.

Hard limits:
Toilet (poo/piss) play
Permanent damage
Hard pain
Public play
Anal play
Ideal
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Ideal »

Hi, I'm a 29 years old male looking for a female for a partnership/relation where tasks go both ways.
I speak english and spanish, and are from south america. If any one is interested please pm for more details!
Thanks all!
deni
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): Open
Sub/Slave(s): Open

Post by deni »

Tight and fit young male desiring a masterful and knowledgeable Dom. I desire to make my Dom happy by serving him/her and fulfilling their wishes. I have many toys including suction dildo, hitachi w/cup attachment, c-rings, plugs, panties, etc. My kinks include edging, denial, ruined o, polishing, multiple o, post orgasm o, overstimulation cbt, bondage, forced cei, and many others. I would love a DOM who enjoys relentlessly teasing a cock head. If interested please pm me.
Nils
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Nils »

Hi all,

Not sure whether this post belongs here. But's going to give it a try.

I'm browsing this site for quite a while now, and enjoying a lot of the webteases a lot. Can het very horny watching/doing them and often cum quite hard. Now this made me wonder: do I only like the video's / captures and webteases with women in control or am I into it for real.

I'd really like to find out whether I'm really into it and can really give up control. When a webtease ends without a good orgasm I just give myself one. I think it would be different when someone is instructing me for real. Doesn't even have to be live, just being in contact with a real person (domme so to call it) might make a difference. Someone who would tell me when and how to touch myself, or do a certain tease. Someone that starts easy, helps me find my limits and maybe stretch them.

Would be a wonderfull experiment, and I have no clue where it might lead. If you are interested in helping me figure this out please let me know.

Good day to all,
Nils

PS. I'm a 35yo male from The Netherlands
jdshadow74
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jdshadow74 »

Hi I'm 37 yrs old and I'm looking for an online mistress. I never been dominated but I'm curious about this. Basically I'm looking for a woman that will make me her little slut that obey her orders. I'm also looking for a RL mistress if there is a woman that would like to try this, in Montreal or in a driving distance.
Niveket
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Searching for Dom

Post by Niveket »

Hi im a Sub Looking for a Domme/Dom would prefer Domme but Doms will do aswell

Im a bisexual male, Into bondage, Anal and some CBT. My Kik Is Nivekkevkar and my mail is [email protected]
if you're interested then just hit me up!
Imma Bondage Slut :love: :love: :love:
flexig
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by flexig »

Hi, I'm 19 years old and looking for a female dominant/keyholder. My primary interest is chastity and orgasmcontrol but open to other things given that they have been discussed and agreed upon. I'm okay with online and am looking for something long-term.
ninjablanket
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by ninjablanket »

Hi all, I am new to this site (well, been kinda lurking for years...) and i'm not entirely familiar with the concept of having a "Domme" or how to acquire one and/or "serve"(?). Can someone explain the pros and cons of this? I know this may be silly question, but i figured that i wouldn't know unless i asked. Thanks in advance.

Btw, I'm a 35yr old male who loves plastic bimbos. I really enjoy JOI and countdown... so i suppose that thus far has been my experience with control, to that extent i crave it ;) Looking to be teased at your leisure.
users.pawn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Looking for a Domme or humilitrix

Post by users.pawn »

I am 40, fit, honest and active. I am a submissive guy though I've never really actually played any kind of role in a sub capacity. I've found over the past 2 years that I've been pulled in by BDSM videos and lately have found myself watching a lot of JOI humiliatrix videos and even vids about anal training and for sissys. I would not describe myself as a sissy, but I really secretly enjoy it. I am not gay, or bi either. I love women but enjoy being controlled. Humilitarix videos drive me crazy. I am married so not looking for real life encounters. But my wife is a sub and so I don't get to satisfy that side of myself with her, it turns her off. I would love to meet a domme online I could be sub to and satisfy both of our needs.

I work from home so I am available most of the time and I'm up for email, chat, yahoo messenger or skype. pretty much anything online. Hope to meet someone here. Send me a message if you have any questions or are interested.
nipplesfans4life
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nipplesfans4life »

-
Last edited by nipplesfans4life on Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deni
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): Open
Sub/Slave(s): Open

Post by deni »

- 20's male in search of a Dom; M or F. I wish to further explore kinks and push limits. Some interests include,
tease & denial, edging, cbt, bondage, ruined o, post o torture, palming/head-play, forced cei, milking, sph, chastity, anal, and many others. If interested please PM me. I have many toys at Doms discretion to use.
nipplesfans4life
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nipplesfans4life »

Young male dominant stud looking for female slaves of any age to be mine! leave a PM if intrested for the unique experience.
dodor
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by dodor »

hi there
i never did this but i would like to give instructions to someone
thinking about someone is doing it like i want him to do turns me on so i want give it a try
if anyone is intrested feel free to send me a message and we can talk about what to do
mike206
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mike206 »

Hi,

I'm a switch looking for a dom or sub male or female

br mike
mike206
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mike206 »

Hi,

I'm a switch looking for a dom or sub male or female, online or real (austria, linz) mike206 at live.de

br mike