Cock Control Anniversary Promotion

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
MsAlly
Explorer
Explorer

Cock Control Anniversary Promotion

Post by MsAlly »

Hello!

You may or may not have visited www.cockcontrol.com in the past - we specialize in tease and denial and orgasm denial phone sessions. November will be our 15th anniversary in business, and to celebrate we are offering a free 5 minute phone session every day from November 1 through November 7 to everyone who's over the age of 18. Yep, this means you can call every day for a free 5 minute teasing session as long as you are 18 or older.

So if you've never visited us before, or if it's been a while, come check out our site and take advantage of this promotion. I'm looking forward to meeting some new teasetoys and hearing from some old friends.
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: Cock Control Anniversary Promotion

Post by AlltrueSC »

Thank you for the update!

Although I wish there was a way to do the same sort of thing with an online chat room...
a paid chat room of course. (no I do not mean video chat...)

I understand "phone sex" is regulated a bit less strictly and is easier to co-ordinate.. and its nice to actually talk to someone.
I am glad for your site and hope you stick around..
Thank you for helping so many stay denied!
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes
MsAlly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MsAlly »

You are welcome! We actually do offer paid text and Skype teasing sessions. You can email me if you'd like more info on that, at [email protected]. You can post here too of course but I'll be able to get back to you faster with email :)
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

Wow, 15 years? Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

I stumbled across your site years ago ... probably back in the early 00s when I first got into the online T&D scene at another site, so yes, it rings a bell. Even though I've never called b/c I'm not into the phone-based thing, it's really great to see some of the genuine 'old-school' places frin the T&D community still around, kicking, teasing, and such. :)
MsAlly
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MsAlly »

aldorax wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:54 pm Wow, 15 years? Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!

I stumbled across your site years ago ... probably back in the early 00s when I first got into the online T&D scene at another site, so yes, it rings a bell. Even though I've never called b/c I'm not into the phone-based thing, it's really great to see some of the genuine 'old-school' places frin the T&D community still around, kicking, teasing, and such. :)
Thank you! I get that often when people ask what I do for work - "phone sex is still a thing?" LOL Indeed it is, albeit an old school thing :)