Having My Venus 2000 Control Me.

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
jizzpanties
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Having My Venus 2000 Control Me.

Post by jizzpanties »

Looking to try and find a random metronome generator out there. Where every X amount of time you get a new beat. Even one where you can click a button to give you a new beat would be amazing.
Why do i want this? Well I have a Venus 2000 sex toy and I want to have it pleasure me so to speak. Computer controls how fast the Venus 2000 goes. The catch is i am also going to randomize the time it will be on so i have no idea how long i have to last. oh did i forget to mention i cant stop it till the time is over :w00t: Its going to be crazy. Any help would be amazing :love: I will let you know how it goes after the session. God I love post orgasm torture. :blush:
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Re: Having My Venus 2000 Control Me.

Post by tckt78 »

Fapinstructor.com or EM-trainer (both are mentioned in the forums) would do what you're looking for in regards to a metronome. Not sure how it would work with the Venus tho.
jizzpanties
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jizzpanties »

Well I tried the Fap Instructor and lets just say its relentless. Going to try again with the other one you mentioned see if its better or worse.
jizzpanties
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jizzpanties »

Just a quick update I definitely recommend Fap Instructor as its easier to use and has the mercy/orgasm buttons. Only thing is i wish it varied the speed more but i think that is mainly me not knowing how to work it.