Do you have an armpit fetish yet?

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Recursion
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Do you have an armpit fetish yet?

Post by Recursion »

Well, do you? :-P

This is my first time posting a webtease on Milovana, but do I make a lot of captioned images over on ImageFap under the name Recursive. I put a lot of work into this tease, and would love to know what everyone thinks. I understand it might not appeal to a lot of people, but hopefully you'll give it a shot and see how it goes.

I'll be here to fix any bugs or correct any problems that people might run into. Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements. I'm not sure how difficult everyone will find it, but depending on the feedback I might make a harder or easier version of it just by changing some pictures, we'll see.

Have fun!

Here's the tease:
https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=36231
goodman854
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Do you have an armpit fetish yet?

Post by goodman854 »

That was pretty good. I'm not (or i wasn't :O) into armpits or watching for numbers but this some how worked. Generally I like teases with a bit more force like "You can't turn back now" "You have no choice, you can't leave even if you wanted to", but thoes are so RARE and hard to find however, this this tease had a lot of the other stuff that those great teases had too. The writing was good, and the pictures were good too. I dunno how functional it is in reality since it was all WeeBo Anime and not real females, but hey I liked it lol. I'd love to see a sequel or something else you can make too.

Keep on making em. That will go in one of my top view list.
thedarknessintheworld
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thedarknessintheworld »

i really liked it, it was something original and we need more of those things here ^^
footboy93
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by footboy93 »

First off, huge fan of your captions work. Seen a lot of your tumblr page :wave:

Now about the tease, I really liked what you did there. Big fan of hentai and wish we got more of it here on this site! Had no armpit fetish at all before but definitely changed my mind a little bit. I definitely give a solid 9/10.

Very good work, hope you feel up to making more! Really looking forward to your next one!

(P.S. Would you make a foot centric tease in the future? :-D )
Maer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Maer »

I'm a big fan of your denial/chastity captions. I thought people who created this kind of content were ethereal and never to be seen speaking in a public forum but here you are.

To be honest a lot of your material is well, gross ha and is too much for me, so this tease was like a perfect gateway drug to a fetish that I've never considered. I loved the writing, I loved the pacing, tbh this is one of the best teases I've seen in quite a while. The only slight criticism I have is the numbers could have been a bit harder to find but /shrug

Idk what else to say besides I loved it a lot and if you're planning on making any more content for milovana I might have to start a fan club. :-P
waywithwords
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by waywithwords »

Good shit, my dude. Really well organized.

You could take out the write-them-down suggestion to make it harder. I over confidently tried to remember them... and failed :lol:
Strength in words; weakness in gags.
Recursion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Recursion »

Wow thanks for all the feedback everyone, I'm glad so many people are enjoying it!
goodman854 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:37 am ...I dunno how functional it is in reality...
Yeah it was definitely meant as a 'just for fun' or 'what if' kind of thing, but you never know...
thedarknessintheworld wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:31 pm i really liked it, it was something original and we need more of those things here ^^
Thank you, I really love your teases too.
footboy93 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:04 am ...(P.S. Would you make a foot centric tease in the future? :-D )
I definitely might. Not sure if I would do the number-hunting thing again or try for something else. I definitely prefer feet as well ;-)
Maer wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:22 am I'm a big fan of your denial/chastity captions. I thought people who created this kind of content were ethereal and never to be seen speaking in a public forum but here you are.

To be honest a lot of your material is well, gross ha and is too much for me, so this tease was like a perfect gateway drug...
Haha yes here I am. I totally get that a lot of it isn't for everyone, but I'm glad that this one seemed to appeal to more people than I expected.
waywithwords wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:18 am ...You could take out the write-them-down suggestion to make it harder. I over confidently tried to remember them... and failed :lol:
Yeah it's tough to strike the balance between too easy and too hard. I didn't want people failing and getting stuck, because I've been there on teases before and it's just frustrating. I figured that it'd be better to err on the side of easiness, but maybe challenge modes like this could help for those that want them.
fortunedog
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by fortunedog »

This is a great tease! You've possibly opened up a new fetish for me. Please do more :)
Flaris
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Flaris »

I have to say nice job on this one. It had some fun elements to it and certainly made for a challenge at times to avoid missing a number.

Personally like some hentai so that only made this more effective. Who knows about the lasting impact, but in the short term it sure felt like it worked. A simple approach, but pretty effective.
"Many think that courage is power. Real power is when you surpass your own desires to protect something dear.." Wild Arms
Mopar
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: None of the above

Post by Mopar »

My main complaint would be the WeeBo Anime over real females. I don't mind your choice here but that might make the effectiveness of the tease, 'stick' more. Great tease though, an impressive 9.5/10 rating!

I second the idea that you should do another Flash tease as feet/armpits with real females. :-D

Lastly, is this your first tease? I just wanted to congratulate you on the TOTM win this month!
thatsprettyhot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by thatsprettyhot »

Wow this was really good :love:
Recursion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Recursion »

fortunedog wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:47 am This is a great tease! You've possibly opened up a new fetish for me. Please do more :)
Thanks! I'll try :-)
Flaris wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:02 am I have to say nice job on this one. It had some fun elements to it and certainly made for a challenge at times to avoid missing a number.
I'm glad. It was tough to find a balance. Does anyone have any opinion on whether the number should have been harder or easier to find? I'm not sure if I'd do the same style of tease again, but it'd be good to know for others as well.
Mopar wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:08 pm I second the idea that you should do another Flash tease as feet/armpits with real females. :-D

Lastly, is this your first tease? I just wanted to congratulate you on the TOTM win this month!
Some people like the hentai more than real pictures, everyone's different. And yeah, I think my next one will center on feet. This isn't technically my first tease, I did a couple years ago on another account, but they weren't that great. I didn't realize I won TOTM until you said this and I went and found the thread, that's awesome! :smile:
thatsprettyhot wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:28 am Wow this was really good :love:
Thanks, I appreciate all the feedback!
goodman854
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goodman854 »

Recursion wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:56 am
I'm glad. It was tough to find a balance. Does anyone have any opinion on whether the number should have been harder or easier to find? I'm not sure if I'd do the same style of tease again, but it'd be good to know for others as well.

Some people like the hentai more than real pictures, everyone's different. And yeah, I think my next one will center on feet. This isn't technically my first tease, I did a couple years ago on another account, but they weren't that great. I didn't realize I won TOTM until you said this and I went and found the thread, that's awesome! :smile:
Ah, I'm not sure about the number honestly. Some teases in the past do it SO HARD that you can't possibly find them unless you have cameras for eyes. However, they were pretty easy on these ones. Probably a bit harder would be nice.
ashikoki
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ashikoki »

Long time fan of you and your captions. I've only discovered milovana for I think around 2 months ago and I'm really glad to see you here. This is one of the best teases I've read,the dialogue and the punishments are perfectly executed. Please do more teases like this but with feet next. Thanks and congrats on getting totm.