[Tease AI] Simple AI 0.1

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

[Tease AI] Simple AI 0.1

Post by Shattered »

Simple AI is a very simple, bare bones, Tease AI Mistress. I'd hesitate to call it a personality, as it has very little. It is comprised entirely of start modules that end within 1-15 minutes generally.

It's focus is on tease, denial, and chastity. When you visit, it will either deny you often fairly quickly and tell you when to next visit maybe with a bit of flavour, lock you up, or give you a chance to cum in a certain way. It may give you a JOI with certain restrictions, or tell you to listen to something from r/GoneWildAudio.

It will also tell you to go and do a Milovana webtease, or to serve a different Tease Ai personality for a while.

I don't know if I'll take it any farther, but I wanted to try making the most bare-bones thing with Tease AI as possible. I made it to try out one day and then I may as well share it :lol: There are only 10 'modules' right now but very easy to expand on.

Click here to download it

If anyone downloads it let me know what you think, but it definately isn't a fully-fledged personality!
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Simple AI 0.1

Post by tigrotto »

Hi Shattered!
I didn't tried your personality yet, because I'm working on a script, but I gave a quick peek to the scripts.
You had a good idea!
I appreciated, in particular, the use of other personalities or webteases on Milovana.

If you want to add more content I created a start script and an end script. Feel free to use them.
You can find them here: Bye! :wave:
Last edited by tigrotto on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

tigrotto wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:08 am Hi Shattered!
I didn't tried your personality yet, because I'm working on a script, but I gave a quick peek to the scripts.
You had a good idea!
I appreciated, in particular, the use of other personalities or webteases on Milovana.

If you want to add more content I created a start script and an end script. Feel free to use them.
I had a quick skim through these and while good, if I understand tease AI using @start_stroking sets it to goto modules and taunts and links etc. This doesn't have any of these and I don't intend to so I'm not sure it'd work?
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Shattered wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:18 pm
tigrotto wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:08 am Hi Shattered!
You had a good idea!

I had a quick skim through these and while good, if I understand tease AI using @start_stroking sets it to goto modules and taunts and links etc. This doesn't have any of these and I don't intend to so I'm not sure it'd work?
Probably you're right. But you can adapt them to work with your personality.
For example:
Spoiler: show
#GreetSub @NoTypo
Are you ready to be teased... @NoTypo
and denied #GeneralTime #SubName? #Grin @NoTypo @Wait(2)
You better be, because we've just started #PetName...
Is your #Cock rock hard?
[yes] Mmmm... I love when you come prepared... @Chance55(Play_something_new) @Goto(Warm_up,Start_stroking)
[no] Well... Nobody is perfect, isn't it? @Goto(No)
@DifferentAnswer #YesorNo

(Warm_up)
But I think your hard rock #Cock still needs a warm-up
You should always do a warm-up before starting any <i>physical activity</i>... #Grin @Goto(Warm_up_exercise_1, Warm_up_exercise_2)

(Warm_up_exercise_1)
In this exercise <i>you</i> are #Gonna do three set of three edges
<i>BUT</i> @Wait(1)
with a shorter cooldown time for every set
Get ready #SubName!
#Edge @Edge(NoHold) @MultipleEdges(3,15)
You survived the first round #PetName!
That's good!
But I don't know if you will survive the last two rounds... #Grin
You have to face two rounds back to back
holding the last edge of each round
Do you think you're ready #SubName?
[yes] Good! @Goto(Get_ready)
[no] #YoureGoingToDoIt @Goto(Get_ready)
@DifferentAnswer #YoureGoingToDoIt @Goto(Get_ready)
(Get_ready)
Get ready #SubName!
Ready...
steady...
#Edge @Edge(Hold) @MultipleEdges(3,10)
Third round!
#Edge @Edge(Hold) @MultipleEdges(3,5)
#Good #PetName!
You finished the warm-up
Now, get some rest #SubName
but be ready to start stroking that #Cock again! @Wait(#Random(15,30)) @Goto(Start_stroking)

Change it into:

You finished the warm-up
Now, get some rest #SubName
but be ready to start stroking that #Cock again! @Wait(#Random(15,30))
@EndTease
@End
This is the beginning of Are you ready to be teased. You can simply change all the @StartStroking command to @EndTease
@End

I released the file as it is, but if you like it and want to use it in your personality feel free to adapt it to your needs.
avatarbr, for example, asked me to transform a file I used in BlackJerk(which is a module) in a standalone module.
So feel free to use and change my files as you wish.
I'm happy if other scripters use my files for their work.

Bye! :wave:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

This is the file I created for avatarbr: Edge for us

With some changes you can make it work with Simple AI.

EDIT
You could even try to modify BlackJerk. It will take a bit more to adapt it to Simple AI because it's quite complex, but it should be possible.
You should:
  • eliminate folder Modules and its files. You don't need that
  • move BlackJerk in Custom\tgr8 Games\BlackJerk to the start script folder of Simple AI
  • add a few lines at the beginning of BlackJerk to make a small introduction... et voilà!
  • add @EndTease at the end of BlackJerk
These are the links to the files:
  1. Download and install the UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55 otherwise the script won't work
  2. Download BlackJerk
  3. Extract the Audio and Images (24 MB) in the main TeaseAI folder
  4. Download and extract BlackJerk 4.1 in your personality folder
  5. Download and extract CAM (as you did for TeaseAI) to a folder of your choice(CAM is a software designed by Orion_be that I found on Milovana. His post can be found here)