Spicy [Tease-AI] [Old thread]

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [TEASE-AI - Personality] Spicy 3.02 rerelease

Post by Spielers »

to the question
genome231 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:02 am
Chastity --> stroking:
I'm aware of the issue, I've experienced the same.
It's on the todo list.

Best regards
Genome
an other bug correction in CR\Backgroundmode\punishment\punishments\S4
Spoiler: show
to the fell off big

(Hello)
@RT(Hello,Hi) #SlaveName #DT4
(Info)
#GNMGrin #DT4
You will not enjoy this! #DT4
This punishment is rather simple.. #DT4
But that doesn't mean its easy.. #DT4
Fetch 2 pegs #SlaveName #DT4 @Wait(10)
Got them? #DT4
[yes]#GNMGood #DT4
@AcceptAnswer #GNMGood #DT4
Now in just a moment I will tell you attach the pegs to a certain part of your body #DT4
You dont want to attach them too well.. #DT4
because just a moment later I will tell you to rip them off #GNMEmoteHappy #DT4
Neither do you want to attach them too loosely because you will have to flick them once or twice #DT4
If they fall off I want you to report it too me by saying "fell off" #DT4 @CustomMode(fell off, Goto, FellOff)
If they fall off due to a flick you will have to repeat this punishment in full and pay a small fee.. #DT4
Let me just check my papers.. #DT4 @Goto(Start)
(Start)
@Flag(D1Punisher) @NullResponse @Goto(Domme)
@Flag(D2Punisher) @NullResponse @Goto(Contact1)
@Flag(D3Punisher) @NullResponse @Goto(Contact2)
@Flag(D4Punisher) @NullResponse @Goto(Contact3)
(Domme)
@RT(Well well,Oh my,Well) #SlaveName #DT4
@RT(Lets see what we can do about you #GNMGrin,Its time to make you repent your sins,I suppose we need to correct your recent behaviour,I have something for you..) #DT4
@Flag(Personality1) @NullResponse @If[SubPainTolerance]<=[3]Then(PS4Easy)
@Flag(Personality2) @NullResponse @If[SubPainTolerance]<=[5]Then(PS4Easy)
@Flag(Personality3) @NullResponse @If[SubPainTolerance]>=[6]Then(PS4Hard)
@NullResponse @Goto(PS4Medium)
(Contact1)
@RT(Oh my I love handling #DomName's pet,I'll be happy to punish you #GNMGrin,This is gonna be fun) #DT4
@NullResponse @If[SubPainTolerance]>[4]AND[SubPainTolerance]<[8]Then(PS4Medium)
@NullResponse @If[SubPainTolerance]>=[8]Then(PS4Hard) @Goto(PS4Easy)
(Contact2)
@RT(You're not gonna like this #GNMGrin,I'm not sure you'll enjoy this!,I dont think you'll enjoy this..) #DT4
@NullResponse @If[SubPainTolerance]>[3]AND[SubPainTolerance]<[7]Then(PS4Medium)
@NullResponse @If[SubPainTolerance]>=[7]Then(PS4Hard) @Goto(PS4Easy)
(Contact3)
@RT(This is entirely my pleasure #GNMLol,I'm gonna love this!,This is gonna be fun!) #DT4
@NullResponse @If[SubPainTolerance]>[2]AND[SubPainTolerance]<[6]Then(PS4Medium)
@NullResponse @If[SubPainTolerance]>=[6]Then(PS4Hard) @Goto(PS4Easy)
(PS4Easy)
Remember to say "yes #DomHonorific " right after you're done pulling them off.. #DT4 @SetVar[S4Round]=[0]
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @SetVar[RipPegs]=[#Random(4,6)] @TempFlag(S4Easy) @Goto(RipBase)
(PS4Medium)
Remember to say "yes #DomHonorific " right after you're done pulling them off.. #DT4 @SetVar[S4Round]=[0]
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @SetVar[RipPegs]=[#Random(6,8)] @TempFlag(S4Easy) @Goto(RipBase)
(PS4Hard)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn @SetVar[RipPegs]=[#Random(8,11)] @TempFlag(S4Easy) @Goto(RipBase)
(RipBase)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[S4Round]=[S4Round]+[1]
@NullResponse @If[RipPegs]<=[0]Then(End) @ChangeVar[RipPegs]=[RipPegs]-[1] @Goto(Feet,Nipples,Balls,Cock,Thigh,Nose,Eyebrows)
(Feet)
@RT(Attach,Place,Put) the pegs on to some sensitive skin below your feet #DT4 @Wait(5)
@RT(Flick them once or twice,Flick them just once,Flick them a few times,Flick them) #DT4 @Wait(5) @Goto(Black)
(Nipples)
@RT(Attach,Place,Put) a peg on each of your nipples #DT4 @Wait(5)
@RT(Flick them once or twice,Flick them just once,Flick them a few times,Flick them) #DT4 @Wait(5) @Goto(Black)
(Balls)
@RT(Attach,Place,Put) the pegs to your #GNMBalls #DT4 @Wait(5)
(Cock)
@Flag(ChastityIsOn) @RT(Attach,Place,Put) the pegs on to your @RT(#GNMBalls,nipples) #DT4 @Wait(5)
@NotFlag(ChastityIsOn) @RT(Attach,Place,Put) the pegs to some lose skin from your #GNMCock #DT4 @Wait(5)
(Thigh)
@RT(Attach,Place,Put) a peg on each of your inner thighs, the closer to your groin the better.. #DT4 @Wait(5)
(Nose)
@RT(Attach,Place,Put) the pegs to your nose #GNMGrin #DT4 @Wait(5)
(Eyebrows)
@RT(Attach,Place,Put) a peg on each of your eyebrows #DT4 @Wait(5)
(Black)
@RT(Be ready!,Prepare,Prepare yourself,Get ready,Stay ready,Ready yourself) @ShowImage[\GNMImages\Punishment\Grounding\BlackBase.*] @Wait(#Random(2,10))
(Rip)
@RT(Rip it off!,Pull them off,Rip it!,Pull them off completely!,Rip them away! #GNMGrin,Rip it off,Rip.. it.. off!,Rip it off..,Rip it off..,Rip it off..,Rip it off..) #DT4 @Timeout(8,Slow)
[yes]Round @ShowVar[S4Round] done.. #DT4 @Goto(RipBase)
@DifferentAnswer I only wanna hear a firm yes.. #DT4
(Slow)
Aww too slow.. #MeritChangeNMedium #DT4
Remember to say "yes #DomHonorific" <i>after</i> the pegs have been pulled off.. #DT4 @ChangeVar[RipPegs]=[RipPegs]+[#Random(1,3)]
I'm expecting you to follow my commands <i>when</i> I give them #DT4
I dont accept delays just because something hurts a little.. #DT4
Well then I'm just adding a few extra rounds #GNMGrin #DT4 @Goto(RipBase)
(FellOff)
Well well we're starting over I guess... #DT4 @ChangeVar[GNMGold]=[GNMGold]-[10] @TempFlag(PunishmentComplete)
@Flag(S4Easy) @NullResponse @Goto(PS4Easy)
@Flag(S4Medium) @NullResponse @Goto(PS4Medium)
@Flag(S4Hard) @NullResponse @Goto(PS4Hard)
(End)
No more rounds! #DT4 @TempFlag(S4Complete) @CustomMode(ModeText,Normal)
@NullResponse @TempFlag(PunishmentComplete) @CallReturn(CR\BackgroundMode\Punishment\PunishmentBaseEnd.txt)
@End
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

genome231 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:02 am
If you have two sounds you have your settings wrong :)
3 solutions:
1) Disable the built in metronome through Tease-AI settings.
2) Disable the custom metronome through Spicy settings --> just write settings when in backgroundmode
3) Disable both: If you want no metronome at all.

EDIT: Spicy is not designed to utilize the built in metronome.
I'm changing the system files related to Stroke faster / slower with next version.
when i disable the build in metronome I have no sound in \Scripts\Spicy 3.02\CR\Modules\DecideEdge.txt while I'm edging. What is your setting in your tease ai when you run and test ( with Tease AI->Debug->run script) this files?
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

In CR\Modules\Slave\GNMSlaveModule_4ServiceTraining.txt
was befor the big ones an @RT() I found it really mean and would really appreciate if you remove it like below
#SlaveName
@RT(It's time for a few service exercises,I have just the thing for your training,I have the perfect plan for some training exercises) #GNMMoan #DT
@RT(Basicly I want you to get quite a few things ready,First you need to get a lot of things ready) #DT
@RT(Make sure all your gear is nearby and ready,Have all your gear ready and nearby) #DT
Including robe, shoeslaces, strings or whatever you can use to tie yourself with #DT @Wait(15)
#Ready #DT @Timeout(30, Slow)
[yes]#GNMGood #DT @Goto(Continue1)
[no] ... #DT @Goto(Slow)
@DifferentAnswer #GNMYesOrNo #DT
(Slow)
I want you to be quicker!,You need to work faster!,I dont have time for hesitation! #DT #GNMEmoteSad
Now hurry up and get done!,Speed it up #SlaveName #DT #MeritChangeNMedium @Wait(30)

(Continue1)
@RT(Beside that!,Also!) #DT
Joy79
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Joy79 »

thairo wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:44 pm Is it normal that there is no release for a session but getting ordered to start stroking? :)
I had this issue too and made this changes:

1.) Change in GNMStart.txt:
(Denial1)
@RT(Hi,Greetings,Hello) @RT(#SlaveName,Slave,Slave,Slave,Slave,#Slut,#SubName) #DT @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Starts\StartScripts\Hello\*.mp3]
@RT(As you well know,As you know,As you should know,Oh well,Oh my,Poor you) @LockImages #ChastityOffDenied @Wait(5)
@RT(You're under strict lockdown,You're strictly locked,You're not to be released,You are still being punished,You're serving a punishment) @Wait(5)
@RT(Meaning there will be no release from that #Cage..,Meaning you wont be released for this session,So there wont be any release) @UnlockImages @Wait(5)
@PlayTest
(Denial2)
@RT(Hi,Greetings,Hello) @RT(#SlaveName,Slave,Slave,Slave,Slave,#Slut,#SubName) #DT @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Starts\StartScripts\Hello\*.mp3]
@RT(I dont think you should be unlocked,You wont be unlocked today,There wont any release today) @RT(#SlaveName,#SubName,slave,slave) #DT @SetFlag(LockedYesterday) @LockImages #ChastityOffDenied @Wait(5)
@RT(I'm sorry,Just desperation,Only agony and crazed lust,Only despair #GNMGrin,No pleasure today) #DT @Wait(5)
@RT(Enjoy,Maybe its better staying locked,Learn to appreciate being locked away,Just let the happiness of obeying flow through you) #DT @UnlockImages @Wait(5)
@PlayTest
(PlayTest)
2.) Change in GNMChasityON.txt:
@NullResponse @ChastityOn
@Flag(ChastityIsOn) @NullResponse @Goto(End2)
@NullResponse @Goto(PutOnCage)
3.) Change in GNMLink.txt:
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(YesStrokeEdge)
@Flag(ChastityIsOn) @NullResponse @Goto(Locked)
@Variable[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]>=[DevotionSet] @NullResponse @Goto(End)
4.) Change in StrokeTaunts_1.txt ("_2+_3" need to be changed to):
First line added: > @Flag(ChastityIsOn) @NullResponse @Goto(End)
@FirstRound @Flag(RegularStrokeMode, MetronomeOn) @ShowImage @RT(Stroke it to the beat,Stick to the beat,Keep up with the beat,Dont miss a beat!,Stroke to the sounds!,Follow the rhytme) #StrokeNormal
@Flag(MetronomeOff) @NullResponse @ShowImage @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\StrokeFaster\*.mp3]
Last line added: > (End)
5.) Change in ChasityTaunts_1.txt ("_2+_3" need to be changed to):
First line added: > @Flag(ChastityIsOff) @NullResponse @Goto(End)
With this changes you did not get any stronking when you are locked.
So far I can say it seems to work...
Just for Info ;-)
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

GNMWorkMode.txt correction

Post by Spielers »

the tease and the Exerciseare switched in CR\BackgroundMode\WorkMode\GNMWorkMode.txt
(SelectX)
@Flag(WExercisesActive,WTeasesActive) @NullResponse @Goto(Select1)
@Flag(WTeasesActive) @NullResponse @Goto(Select2)
@Flag(WExercisesActive) @NullResponse @Goto(Select3)

@NullResponse @Goto(Nothing)
ilikelatex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ilikelatex »

First off all thanks allot for all the work and i hope you keep going.

Is there an easy way to reset a session or reset to a point where you get a clean start/session if you get stuck in a session?

Spicy Bug Report:

I don't know if my laptop is too slow or it's my fault or not but sometimes if i don't know the correct keyword, typping failure or answered too early it takes some time(30-40s) to say me i have no permission to speak and i get punishpoints(R13_ThisWas_Good).
After that it takes again a long time to recognice inputs correctly or it get's realy stuck, so that it doesn't recognice any input and i close teaseAI
This was in the stroketraining:
07:01 Charlotte: Get so close to the edge, you are afraid of coming!
07:02 Charlotte: Mmmm fuck yes, closer Vocab Error: DT4
07:02 Jan: On the edge
07:02 Charlotte: Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge
07:03 Charlotte: Missing Vocab: LetTheEdgeFace
07:03 Charlotte: Rest a minute while I look up your level Vocab Error: DT4
07:03 Charlotte: But be ready Vocab Error: DT4
07:03 Charlotte: We begin the moment you hear the beat Vocab Error: DT4
07:03 Charlotte: Make me proud slave slut Vocab Error: DT4
07:06 Jan: dfoirst edge
07:06 Charlotte: 1. You need permission before you speak Vocab Error: DT3
Error: @Goto() could not find a valid Goto Label. Sending you to the previous callreturn, to avoid blocking the session
07:07 Jan: first edge
07:07 Jan: +
07:07 Charlotte: 1. You need permission before you speak Vocab Error: DT3
07:08 Charlotte: Transfering punishment points to you Vocab Error: DT3
07:08 Charlotte: Transfering punishment points to you Vocab Error: DT3
07:12 Jan: second edge
07:12 Charlotte: 1. You need permission before you speak Vocab Error: DT3
07:13 Charlotte: Transfering punishment points to you Vocab Error: DT3
07:13 Jan: On the edge
07:14 Jan: stop
07:14 Charlotte: 1. You need permission before you speak Vocab Error: DT3
07:15 Charlotte: Transfering punishment points to you Vocab Error: DT3
07:16 Jan: first edge
07:16 Charlotte: 1. You need permission before you speak Vocab Error: DT3
07:16 Charlotte: Transfering punishment points to you Vocab Error: DT3

I know the DTErrors are my fault ;), have to do some tagging
I found this in the errorlog:
###################################################################
Date/Time: 2017-08-27 19:06:25
Version: 0.55.0.0
Title: Exception occured finding GotoLabel "(FirstEdge)" in file "D:\2017\Spicy_Clean_Try\Scripts\Spicy 3.02\CR\Responses\R13_ThisWas_Good.txt"
Message: Der Index lag außerhalb des Bereichs. Er darf nicht negativ und kleiner als die Sammlung sein.
Parametername: index
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Message: Der Index lag außerhalb des Bereichs. Er darf nicht negativ und kleiner als die Sammlung sein.
Parametername: index
Typ: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
StackTrace:
bei System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
bei System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
bei Tease_AI.Form1.GetGoto() in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 4369.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bei Tease_AI.Form1.GetGoto() in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 4369.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.DomResponse() in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 2650.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.sendButton_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 2528.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Button.PerformClick()
bei Tease_AI.Form1.chatbox_KeyDown(Object sender, KeyEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 14677.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnKeyDown(KeyEventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ProcessKeyEventArgs(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
bei System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei Tease_AI.BackgroundWorkerSyncable.WaitToFinish(Int32 Timeout) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Classes\BackgroundWorkerSyncable.vb:Zeile 174.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.ShowImage(String ImageToShow, Boolean WaitToFinish) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1\ImageFuctions.vb:Zeile 656.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.Timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 5079.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
bei Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:Zeile 50.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
bei Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in :Zeile 81.
BlowjobTraining: input problems, i took a look at the file to get forward
08:17 Charlotte: Hello slave
08:17 Charlotte: And welcome to your first blowjob training session
08:18 Charlotte: Today we're gonna practice your cock sucking skills
08:18 Charlotte: If you are ever to serve for real
08:18 Charlotte: It is not uncommen for the domme to sell her slaves services to others
08:18 Charlotte: Since you wouldn't be having a job, this would be your way to earn money for your Mistress
08:18 Charlotte: I cant you tell you how many times before I've rented slaves out to gay clubs
08:19 Charlotte: But before any such things its important that you have some skill in the art of cocksucking..
08:19 Charlotte: Go get your dildo disgusting bitch
08:19 Charlotte: [yes,i have]Perfect
08:19 Jan: Yes Mistress
08:19 Charlotte: Are you trying to tell me something?
08:20 Jan: yes, i have
08:20 Charlotte: Are you trying to tell me something?
08:20 Jan: done
08:20 Jan: yes,i have
08:25 Jan: no condom
08:25 Charlotte: Aww well too bad
08:25 Charlotte: Let me know when you're ready to continue..
08:25 Jan: i'm ready mistress
08:25 Charlotte: Great
AcademyDetention: I was send to DetentionLevel3, i don't know why but that's not the point. I got stuck in the writing task, i got it always wrong. I looked in the AcademyDention file if i did not see a space or something like that, but i wrote everything correct. I tried it several times but at the end i closed teaseAI to get out ;). I think that was with the 3.01 version

After every session i find several entries with #Datedifference in the errorlog. It doesn't show me any errors in Tease_AI, but i wanted to ask if thats normal?
###################################################################
Date/Time: 2017-08-27 18:46:48
Version: 0.55.0.0
Title: PoundClean(String)
Message: Unable to locate vocabulary file: "#DateDifference"
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Message: Unable to locate vocabulary file: "#DateDifference"
Typ: System.Exception
StackTrace:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Application.StackTrace~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bei Tease_AI.Form1.PoundClean(String StringClean) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 8325.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.GetIf(String CompareString) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 20650.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.CheckVariable(String StringCLean) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 13206.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.GetFilter(String FilterString, Boolean Linear) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 13939.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.HandleScripts() in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 3951.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.RunFileText() in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 3870.
bei Tease_AI.Form1.ScriptTimer_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Form1.vb:Zeile 3673.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
bei Tease_AI.teaseAI_Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Dario\Desktop\official teaseAI\Tease AI\Classes\teaseAI_Timer.vb:Zeile 50.
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
bei Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
bei Tease_AI.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in :Zeile 81.
For the double metronom i believe, i also saw double instructions to stroke but i will try to turn it off.

Spelling and minor bugs:

GNMStart:
(PlayTest)
@NullResponse @SetVar[Choice]=[0]
@Flag(Personality1) @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Choice]=[Choice]+[#Random(1,150)]
@Flag(Personality1) @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Choice]=[Choice]+[#Random(1,120)]
@Flag(Personality1) @NullResponse @ChangeVar[Choice]=[Choice]+[#Random(1,100)]
should be personality 1,2,3 ?
GNMTeaseModule_1CockTraining.txt:
Line 46 #LetTheEdgeFace
should be #LetTheEdgeFade ?
Module_EDGING.txt:
Line 1 #StopStrokingEdge @StopStroking
should be #GNMStopStrokingEdge ?
#GNMLetTheEdgeFade.txt / #LetTheEdgeFade.txt :
Line 18 #HappyEmote
should be #EmoteHappy ?
I don't know at wich set but sometimes i also get the #VANP error for showing Assistant Images. Do i have to tagg them too?

Best regards
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered »

What does Spicy regard as "had a session recently?" I assumed it was daily but is it hourly? Did a session at 10pm last night and its 1pm next day and I've been denied a session. So hours?
Error
09:27 PM Hailey: But before any such things its important that you have some skill in the art of cocksucking..
09:27 PM Hailey: Retrieve your dildo slave
09:28 PM Hailey: [yes,i have]Excellent
Fix for broken script
GNMHumiliationModule_1BJTraining

(SissyModule1FirstRun)
@RT(Go fetch,Go get,Go retrieve,Get,Retrieve,Find) your dildo #SlaveName #DT @TempFlag(Busy) @SetVar[ModuleVariation]=[#Random(1,3)]
[yes] #GNMGood #DT
@Variable[ModuleVariation]=[1] @RT(And a condom if you have those lying arround,And a condom if you have any lying around) #DT @Timeout(10,Continue1)
[yes,i have] #GNMGood #DT
[i dont,no condom,no]@RT(Aww well too bad,Oh well next time maybe,Another time perhaps) #DT @SetVar[ModuleVariation]=[2]
@DifferentAnswer Are you trying to tell me something? #DT
Don't know if this is correct fix but it made the script progress at least

Also I'd like to try the full time, I went with part-time expecting to go start the trial in the shop instantly but it isn't there.

EDIT: I tried Joy79's changes and still got a stroking +edging exercise in chastity.

EDIT2:
Missing Vocab: StopStrokingEdge

Just got this.
Also, what is a merit earned from work mode used for?
Last edited by Shattered on Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

Can you please add planks to the exercises it is more effective for the belly and all other components than normal sit ups and it is not so bad for the back than sit ups
Last edited by Spielers on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thairo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by thairo »

Joy79 wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:35 pm
thairo wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:44 pm Is it normal that there is no release for a session but getting ordered to start stroking? :)
I had this issue too and made this changes:

1.) Change in GNMStart.txt:
(Denial1)
@RT(As you well know,As you know,As you should know,Oh well,Oh my,Poor you) @LockImages #ChastityOffDenied @Wait(5)
@RT(You're under strict lockdown,You're strictly locked,You're not to be released,You are still being punished,You're serving a punishment) @Wait(5)
@RT(Meaning there will be no release from that #Cage..,Meaning you wont be released for this session,So there wont be any release) @UnlockImages @Wait(5)
@PlayTest
(Denial2)
@RT(I dont think you should be unlocked,You wont be unlocked today,There wont any release today) @RT(#SlaveName,#SubName,slave,slave) #DT @SetFlag(LockedYesterday) @LockImages #ChastityOffDenied @Wait(5)
@RT(I'm sorry,Just desperation,Only agony and crazed lust,Only despair #GNMGrin,No pleasure today) #DT @Wait(5)
@RT(Enjoy,Maybe its better staying locked,Learn to appreciate being locked away,Just let the happiness of obeying flow through you) #DT @UnlockImages @Wait(5)
@PlayTest
(PlayTest)
2.) Change in GNMChasityON.txt:
@NullResponse @ChastityOn
@Flag(ChastityIsOn) @NullResponse @Goto(End2)
@NullResponse @Goto(PutOnCage)
3.) Change in GNMLink.txt:
@NullResponse @DeleteFlag(YesStrokeEdge)
@Flag(ChastityIsOn) @NullResponse @Goto(Locked)
@Variable[#DateDifference(Devotion, Minutes)]>=[DevotionSet] @NullResponse @Goto(End)
4.) Change in StrokeTaunts_1.txt ("_2+_3" need to be changed to):
First line added: > @Flag(ChastityIsOn) @NullResponse @Goto(End)
@FirstRound @Flag(RegularStrokeMode, MetronomeOn) @ShowImage @RT(Stroke it to the beat,Stick to the beat,Keep up with the beat,Dont miss a beat!,Stroke to the sounds!,Follow the rhytme) #StrokeNormal
@Flag(MetronomeOff) @NullResponse @ShowImage @PlayAudio[\GNMSounds\Stroking\StrokeFaster\*.mp3]
5.) Change in ChasityTaunts_1.txt ("_2+_3" need to be changed to):
First line added: > @Flag(ChastityIsOff) @NullResponse @Goto(End)
With this changes you did not get any stronking when you are locked.
So far I can say it seems to work...
Just for Info ;-)
Thank you very much :D
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by ospray »

Would someone please tell how to download the patches, or at least tell me if they available by request only or something, I respect that, I just really can figure out were people are getting them from. Thank you!
Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Spielers »

ospray wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:45 pm Would someone please tell how to download the patches, or at least tell me if they available by request only or something, I respect that, I just really can figure out were people are getting them from. Thank you!
untile now there are no patches for spicy you can only download spicy 3.02 from the recipt file on the first page, at the moment you can only look on the forum and simple write the new code in your on files. But patches with only the files, which has changed, in the corecct path would be a good idea. So we only had to copy paste it. I like the idea
Or maybe we can get it weekly/timely with an update about the spicy settings
genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by genome231 »

Hi guys!

Just an announcement.
I'm killing academy, for a really long period I've just never been able to get it to a point where I'm happy about it.
After giving it a lot of thought, brain storms etc. I thought maybe I've had the ideas needed, but nope.
While I still like the idea I'm gonna put it in the trash bin :-)

Instead I'm turning some of it into modules etc.

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)
saraslut2015
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saraslut2015 »

I just had this pop up the second day I went to use tease ai. My computer didnt shut properly the first day.

I logged back in and tried to open up tease ai and this happen
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (25.75 KiB) Viewed 1994 times

I tried to reinstall it all but same thing
Joy79
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Joy79 »

saraslut2015 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:51 pm I tried to reinstall it all but same thing
Maybe one of this help:
1.) Have you checked the folder?
2.) Did other teaseAI... folder exit?
3.) If yes try to use an other user.config by create manually the needed folder + copy/paste from other folder
4.) Try to clear the user teaseAI folder
genome231 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:32 am ...
I'm killing academy, for a really long period I've just never been able to get it to a point where I'm happy about it.
> Sad to hear...I liked what I have seen so far ;-)
saraslut2015
Explorer
Explorer

Post by saraslut2015 »

I just deleted it all again and got it to work this time thanks