Looking for teases

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
piamp45
Explorer
Explorer

Looking for teases

Post by piamp45 »

Firstly, i have searched probably whole milovana, but found only few teases like that (i can't remember names unfortunately).
It should be 15-30 minutes long, with ending based on your "performance" (not ruined orgasm no matter what etc). It has to be available on milovana html5, but i will check it for myself. Multiple days option may be useful too, or multiple parts.

Thank you.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Looking for teases

Post by Shattered »

All of my teases have multiple outcomes based on how you do. 3 of them are over multiple sessions and include chastity, but QuizMiss Hailey might be something you can enjoy as a standalone one day piece.
jhorny10493
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by jhorny10493 »

piamp45 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:16 pm Firstly, i have searched probably whole milovana, but found only few teases like that (i can't remember names unfortunately).
It should be 15-30 minutes long, with ending based on your "performance" (not ruined orgasm no matter what etc). It has to be available on milovana html5, but i will check it for myself. Multiple days option may be useful too, or multiple parts.

Thank you.
There are tons of teases which you describe. @Shattered teases are one, Twisty's Holidays parts 1-final, Awesome Competition. Just to name a few. They have outcomes based on your performance, but the time is the issue.
Greetings Fellow Traveler!
--------------------------------
Check out my Teases:
FlashTease Versions

GuideMe/TeaseMe Versions:
-----The download links are in the forums-----
Pressure
Pressure II
piamp45
Explorer
Explorer

Post by piamp45 »

Well, Shattered's teases are high quality for sure, but A day with Lexi basically ends with ruined orgasm, days in chastity are about chastity, quizmiss is long and hard (not impossible, but it takes some time to pass it), the rest is about chastity.

I will check the rest.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

Yup if you don't like Chastity only QuizMiss would offer you anything :lol: