Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

genome231
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI Open Beta - Updated to Patch 54.4

Post by genome231 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:14 pm

This is an unexpected but great Valentine Surprise :lol:

Your story was nice to read, and nice to read because it ends well. Having dealt with other stuff getting to a place where you can actually tell other people about it (even though its more or less anonymously) is a sign of "getting better" and that makes me happy, and also very happy on your behalf.

In other words: It's fantastic to have you back!

Please ease back to it slowly!
I would be sad to see you gone again ;-)

Best regards
Genome
Tribute to 1885 & those involved with Tease-AI.
Thank you for spending time on this awesome project! :-)

BoundSquirrel
Explorer
Explorer

Post by BoundSquirrel » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:20 pm

@1885

Welcome back! It took me a while to get into TeaseAI, but now that I have, what a program! You really knocked it out of the park! :w00t:

On a more serious note, good for you for facing some of the conflict in your life. I'm sorry that things have not worked out well, but you faced a tough choice of hiding from the reality of the situation or facing it head on. It took brass cahones to face it and handle it.

For what it's worth, you're not alone in having a tough road with a parent. Knowing the reality of the situation and having someone to talk through it with are key in taking control of your own adult life. It sounds like you're on the right path - keep doing what you're doing!

Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:23 pm

Nice to hear you are fine 1885! That's the most important thing for sure.
Welcome back, take your time, don't rush yourself too much and be sure that we missed you (and your teases :-D )
Can't wait to see what you'll be able to create with your personality

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:33 pm

I thought I clicked the wrong page when I saw your post :lol:

Wellcome back 1885. I hope everything goes fine for you now.

Just to you know, TeaseAI looks very stable now. I think the guys released at least 1 patch (cant remember if more) to fix some minor problems, so do not worry about that for now.

Bluelow
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Bluelow » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:46 am

Hehe same here I thought I clicked an old page when i saw your avatar 1885. It's so nice to see you back, we can only hope you understand that no one is putting pressure on you to do anything. Everyone here has some sort of a life and we understand, everything you do is appreciated but nothing is expected. There's so few content creators anyway and I haven't seen anyone complain about slow bug fixes or slow addition of content. You are one of the few real heroes here and you don't owe anything to anyone. Take your time and I can only hope you enjoy the process :love:

Shattered
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Shattered » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:43 am

Thanks for sharing 1885, good to have you back. Think I picked up teaseAI after your absense, but thanks for it and all!

The_Easter_Egg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by The_Easter_Egg » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:34 am

Really glad to have you back, sounds like a really stunning breakthrough. Look after yourself man :)

hotdamn
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotdamn » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:16 pm

1885 welcome back im glad to hear you are back and no one hear wants you to work like a machine or get things done immediatly we all want you to be happy and comfy here if your overworked you should ask for some help i know a little about scripting things but not much but enough if you said guys i need a hand that i would jump in just to help you get your next tease ai feat
ure out thats how much your work means to me and everyone here :)

also just a idea but would it be possible to make glitter more interactive so subs can respond to domme and contacts ?
i will even write the glitter files for you :)

Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Hahah just like Avatarbr I thought I clicked the wrong page when I saw your post! Wow, welcome back 1885 and thanks for the long and heartfelt post. Thank you for sharing that with us, I know it couldn't have been easy, and we're all grateful to have you back!

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by 1885 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:47 am

I just want to thank everyone for all the support and the positivity. I really appreciate it, and it definitely motivates me to keep moving forward :smile:

As everyone's probably noticed, Teasing Software has its own board now! This thread had grown to a (quite frankly) bewildering size, and as happy as I am to see so much interest in Tease AI, it can make sifting through it for information pretty daunting. So I encourage everyone to make their own topics if they're looking for specific answers or are looking to provide specific input. I think the increased visibility will not only help get those questions answered faster by myself and others, but in time will provide a knowledge base that's much easier to look through than a 2000 post thread.

I've also created a new thread for downloading the latest version of Tease AI (which can be found here), and converted this thread to General Discussion.

My next goal is to write a more comprehensive and up-to-date "Getting Started" guide which will be in its own thread. After that, I'm going to play it by ear. Mainly scripting Total Brat, some coding, some guides, work on finishing the Secrets webtease. It's a long road ahead, but I'll figure out what needs to be done along the way and get there in my own time :-)

As always, if you have any input, questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to throw them my way.

abc_xyz_1000
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Tease AI Download - Current Build 0.54.6

Post by abc_xyz_1000 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:54 pm

hey, what do i do about pictures or videos? do i have to add my own or is there a pre-made collection for the AI. an example of usage would be the deleting or keeping images game. thanks!

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:59 pm

abc_xyz_1000 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:54 pm
hey, what do i do about pictures or videos? do i have to add my own or is there a pre-made collection for the AI. an example of usage would be the deleting or keeping images game. thanks!
There's no pre-made collection that I know of, the Image and Video settings are designed for you to use your own. Just create different folders with different types of pictures that Tease AI uses (Hardcore, Softcore, Lesbian, Blowjob, etc...) and fill them with those kind of pictures. Then you can add them one at a time by going to Settings->Images->Genre Images->Local Images.

In the case of the deleting or keeping images game, Tease AI selects an image from whatever local directory you specified for that genre. I know that the basic Wicked Tease has a Module for deleting hentai pictures, so in that case it would take a picture at random from whatever local folder you have specified for Hentai.

Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 pm

Looking forward to that 'Getting Started" guide! My only request is if you can find your way to include some detailed instructions about how to get TAI going on a Mac running OSX, I'd definitely appreciate it!

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:31 am

Sisyphuster wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 pm
My only request is if you can find your way to include some detailed instructions about how to get TAI going on a Mac running OSX, I'd definitely appreciate it!
There's not any way that I know of to run it on a Mac, but I don't know the fist thing about Macs. It would take someone who knows what they're doing in that department to give you a more definitive answer.

Hell, I barely know what I'm doing just to get it to work on Windows, and even that's debatable :lol:

abc_xyz_1000
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by abc_xyz_1000 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:46 am

ok. how would i go about adding a reddit subreddit? i added a tumbler blog just cause thats the example it gave but is it possible to link a reddit subreddit for pics? also, is it supposed to be that the games tab is empty and doesnt have anything in it? can you explain some of the apps cause i dont understand some of them like glitter.

thanks for making such an awesome program!