Tease AI Download - Current Build 0.54.6

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Tease AI Download - Current Build 0.54.6

Post by 1885 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:09 am

Hello Milovana! This is the new download page for the latest builds of Tease AI.

Current version: 0.54.6 PATCH NOTES BELOW

Note: 0.54.6 has been available from Github for a few months. New builds should be coming soon.

Note 2: pepsifreak pointed out to me that @RT and @Randomtext Commands are broken in this build. Stefaf wrote a fix, but it wasn't merged into the master build. I'll work on getting myself reacquainted with github and getting the build updated. I'll update this post once the fix has been implemented, in the meantime you may want to stick with whatever version of Tease AI is currently working for you. If you're new to Tease AI, please use https://github.com/Milo1885/Tease-AI/releases to download the program for the time being.

I expect there to be a few growing pains like this while I get back in the swing of things, but I'll get there :-)

Full Installation Download: Tease AI 0.54.6

The full installation includes Tease AI, Wicked Tease and all required system sounds. Just extract the archive to the directory of your choice and you're good to go!

Patch Download: Tease AI Patch 0.54.6

The patch only includes the updated files for the program itself. Extract the archive to the root directory of your current Tease AI installation.

Tease AI requires Microsoft .NET and Windows Media Player to run. You probably have these already, but here are the links if you need to download them:

Microsoft .NET: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=30653
Windows Media Player: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... dia-player

Optional

Personality Framework: Download

The Personality Framework contains all system files that every Personality MUST have. It also contains several files that are not strictly required, but are very commonly used. All these files are included in the Full Installation of Tease AI's "Wicked Tease" Personality. I've created this framework for mainly two reasons:

1. Anyone who wants to create their own Personality from the ground up. If you start with this framework, you can build your domme without having to worry that you've rounded up all the necessary system files, they'll all be there already. In this case, create a new folder in the "Scripts" directory of the Tease AI root folder. Name it whatever you want to call your Personality, then extract the Personality Framework into that newly named folder.

2. Anyone who wants to make absolutely sure their patched version contains all necessary system files. In this case, extract the Personality Framework into each Personality you want to update.
DO NOT overwrite any files! If a file already exists, it does not need to be replaced and you may end up losing any edits you've made to those files if you do.

More information about getting started with Tease AI will be coming soon in a separate thread.

Patch Notes

Added Features:
Added new sorting method to sort file lists like the Windows file Explorer does.
PoundClean reworked to support system keywords as parameters inside vocabulary files. In order to prevent infinite loops, the maximum allowed depth is limited to 5 times. Tip: take a look at the logfile to see how it's working.
All Contacts and Domme are able to use @DommeTag(). Usage: @Contact2 Your text to display @DommeTag(Face, NotFeet)
Added nested @CallReturn()-support.

Removed Features:
@DommeTag() doesn't alternate the given tags to return a result. (stefaf) The idea was worth a try.

Bugfixes:
After using an ImageCommand the slideshow was locked.
Filtering code was unable to handle parametrized command filters and image commands.
The slideshow folder check method forced to include slideshow subdirectories, even if the directory was valid.
Vitalsub didn't read calorie items from file at startup.
MouseOver LblDomImagedir caused an unhandled exception.
RiskyPick Images haven't been updated.
Custom text tags (#TagGarment, #TagUnderwear etc.) for images fixed. Note: The new code will set data for the current displayed image and not leftover data from filtering, as in the old code. Make sure to set that data for your Images!
Multiple choice gotos inside MiniScripts caused the calling script to resume at the goto position of the MiniScript.

Miscellaneous:
GUI-Rework Settings Glitter-Tab -> Databindings Complete.
Optimized performance of @ShowTaggedImage code.
Enhanced logging: It is now possible to customize the logging without the need to recompile. Simply open up Tease-AI.exe.config using a text editor and edit the switch values as described in the file - keep in mind to backup the file before. Added rollover function, if the log file is bigger as 2 MB. Instead of deleting the complete file, now only the top entries are deleted.
Chastity, Glitter and Taunt-files reworked to increase fault tolerance and correct line grouping. 2c588ffed4f03f17813d3e5bd290a3351b9bb8b2. It tries with a 45% chance to pick a 1-line-taunt. Otherwise it picks randomly from all available taunt sizes.

Known Issues:

Using a background image slows down GDI+ a lot.
@BookmarkModule
causes a script freeze at EOF, when taunts are interrupted. (Occured in Debug->Run Script)
seem to break if a miniscript (and maybe others) is called during the taunt.
Modes are not restored on returning.
@CallReturn doesn't restore any of the modes. (@YesMode, @NoMode etc.)

abc_xyz_1000
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Tease AI Download - Current Build 0.54.6

Post by abc_xyz_1000 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:54 pm

hey, what do i do about pictures or videos? do i have to add my own or is there a pre-made collection for the AI. an example of usage would be the deleting or keeping images game. thanks!

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:59 pm

abc_xyz_1000 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:54 pm
hey, what do i do about pictures or videos? do i have to add my own or is there a pre-made collection for the AI. an example of usage would be the deleting or keeping images game. thanks!
There's no pre-made collection that I know of, the Image and Video settings are designed for you to use your own. Just create different folders with different types of pictures that Tease AI uses (Hardcore, Softcore, Lesbian, Blowjob, etc...) and fill them with those kind of pictures. Then you can add them one at a time by going to Settings->Images->Genre Images->Local Images.

In the case of the deleting or keeping images game, Tease AI selects an image from whatever local directory you specified for that genre. I know that the basic Wicked Tease has a Module for deleting hentai pictures, so in that case it would take a picture at random from whatever local folder you have specified for Hentai.

abc_xyz_1000
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by abc_xyz_1000 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:46 am

ok. how would i go about adding a reddit subreddit? i added a tumbler blog just cause thats the example it gave but is it possible to link a reddit subreddit for pics? also, is it supposed to be that the games tab is empty and doesnt have anything in it? can you explain some of the apps cause i dont understand some of them like glitter.

thanks for making such an awesome program!

OxiKlein
Explorer
Explorer

Post by OxiKlein » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:03 am

abc_xyz_1000 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:46 am
ok. how would i go about adding a reddit subreddit? i added a tumbler blog just cause thats the example it gave but is it possible to link a reddit subreddit for pics? also, is it supposed to be that the games tab is empty and doesnt have anything in it? can you explain some of the apps cause i dont understand some of them like glitter.

thanks for making such an awesome program!
At this time it is not possibly to use a subreddit for images, only what you have locally or from tumblrs. I do like the idea of using subreddits, as I personally use reddit often. The games app is likely grayed out because you need to set photos for the backs of cards under (Settings > Apps > Games) before the games app can be selected. Here's a brief rundown of the apps:

Metronome - Sets the min/max range for how slow or fast the stroking metronome goes.

Glitter - This is essentially like a small facebook feed where the domme and three contacts talk about miscellaneous facts, teasing you, or whatever was written for the current personality.

Domme Tags - Lets you tag the domme images while the appear during your session.

Lazy Sub - Quick response buttons for common phrases to talk with the domme. I personally prefer the Lazy Sub AV option under interface which displays below the panel for apps allowing you to have something else up at the same time as lazy sub.

Randomizer - Will pick a random item of the type you chose to display from your chosen sources in settings.

Playlist - For personalities that have playlists (which is currently only the one provided by the default Wicked Tease) you can use this to start those playlists.

Writing Task - Start a writing task based on the given parameters.

Hypnotic Guide - I'll be honest, I'm not quite sure how to use this as I've never messed around with it. I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with hypnosis audio files like you might find on /r/gonewildaudio.

VitalSub - Used to keep track of goals and then give you punishments or rewards based on how you did.

pepsifreak
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pepsifreak » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:33 am

I mean, if you can find an outside way to dump all the image urls of a subreddit/imgur/anything to a text file, Tease AI would still read it fine. But I don't know if such things exist.

zMog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zMog » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:16 pm

pepsifreak wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:33 am
I mean, if you can find an outside way to dump all the image urls of a subreddit/imgur/anything to a text file, Tease AI would still read it fine. But I don't know if such things exist.
I've huge folders for most things!

Domme folder: 7 folders of Megan Salina OR, 6 for Conny Carter (most are tagged)
Blowjob folder ~150 images (tagged)
Boobs folder ~400+ images (tagged)
Butts folder ~50 images (tagged)(I'm a boob man)
Caption ~30 images (tagged)
Femdom ~150 images (tagged) (50% teasing women, 50% pegging)
Hardcore ~100 images (75% tagged) (mostly bondage, some pegging)
Hentai ~15 images (not all tagged)
Lesbian ~225 images (tagged) (SoloF or FF)
Lezdom = Shemales 50 images (tagged)
Random ~ 250+ (70 tagged, ~200 not) Mostly just male on female
Soft ~150 (tagged) (clothed/simple naked/teasing)

If people are interested I could make a "starter" kit for this?

Personally I think the hardest thing to find is proper imagesets for the Domme