New Board: Teasing Software

You can find important news and current events here.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

New Board: Teasing Software

Post by seraph0x »

Following a suggestion from living Milovana legend 1885, I'm happy to announce that offline tease clients like Tease AI and GuideMe now have a forum to call their own! Go say hi:

Teasing Software

Since this is one of the main categories of teasing and was a heavy inspiration for Milovana itself - anyone remember PC Mistress 3? - it's been long overdue to have a dedicated board where developers, users and content creators can congregate and share their passion for teasing without the cable.

That's all, folks!
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: New Board: Teasing Software

Post by aldorax »

Thanks seraph0x!

QUESTION: Can someone more knowledgeable than me pen a short post describing the differences/similarities between the various tease programs / AIs that are Milo favourites? I've played (er tried to) with most of them but always end up confused not sure which one is the 'currently supported' software initiative, which one's scripts work with what program, etc, etc. As a result I've got a hodgepodge of 'stuff' collected over the years on the tease app/AI front that I'm preparing to delete before trying to start afresh with them. Thanks in advance!

(and yeah I think I have a copy of PCM somewhere, too.)
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by avatarbr »

seraph0x wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:02 am

Since this is one of the main categories of teasing and was a heavy inspiration for Milovana itself - anyone remember PC Mistress 3? - it's been long overdue to have a dedicated board where developers, users and content creators can congregate and share their passion for teasing without the cable.
I stll have a copy of PCM2 here.
aldorax wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:04 pm

QUESTION: Can someone more knowledgeable than me pen a short post describing the differences/similarities between the various tease programs

TeaseME: a offline tool to run webteases, with some new features. But still is basicaly a webtease app.
GuideME: A upgraded version of TeaseME. I really dont know all the differences.
TeaseAI: A AI simulator, with a chat were you can "talk with the Domme".

But all this is a really short version of what the apps can do.
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by 0385 »

Glad it finally came about. I do wonder when 1885 suggested it. I think i did about a year ago.
DrOvercum
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DrOvercum »

I also have a copy of PCM 2. It ran a whole series of scripts that were really great. I still run a couple of them from time to time - they happen to suit my particular interests really well.