Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI Open Beta - Updated to Patch 54.4

Post by Sisyphuster »

Hahah just like Avatarbr I thought I clicked the wrong page when I saw your post! Wow, welcome back 1885 and thanks for the long and heartfelt post. Thank you for sharing that with us, I know it couldn't have been easy, and we're all grateful to have you back!
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by 1885 »

I just want to thank everyone for all the support and the positivity. I really appreciate it, and it definitely motivates me to keep moving forward :smile:

As everyone's probably noticed, Teasing Software has its own board now! This thread had grown to a (quite frankly) bewildering size, and as happy as I am to see so much interest in Tease AI, it can make sifting through it for information pretty daunting. So I encourage everyone to make their own topics if they're looking for specific answers or are looking to provide specific input. I think the increased visibility will not only help get those questions answered faster by myself and others, but in time will provide a knowledge base that's much easier to look through than a 2000 post thread.

I've also created a new thread for downloading the latest version of Tease AI (which can be found here), and converted this thread to General Discussion.

My next goal is to write a more comprehensive and up-to-date "Getting Started" guide which will be in its own thread. After that, I'm going to play it by ear. Mainly scripting Total Brat, some coding, some guides, work on finishing the Secrets webtease. It's a long road ahead, but I'll figure out what needs to be done along the way and get there in my own time :-)

As always, if you have any input, questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to throw them my way.
abc_xyz_1000
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Tease AI Download - Current Build 0.54.6

Post by abc_xyz_1000 »

hey, what do i do about pictures or videos? do i have to add my own or is there a pre-made collection for the AI. an example of usage would be the deleting or keeping images game. thanks!
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

abc_xyz_1000 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:54 pm hey, what do i do about pictures or videos? do i have to add my own or is there a pre-made collection for the AI. an example of usage would be the deleting or keeping images game. thanks!
There's no pre-made collection that I know of, the Image and Video settings are designed for you to use your own. Just create different folders with different types of pictures that Tease AI uses (Hardcore, Softcore, Lesbian, Blowjob, etc...) and fill them with those kind of pictures. Then you can add them one at a time by going to Settings->Images->Genre Images->Local Images.

In the case of the deleting or keeping images game, Tease AI selects an image from whatever local directory you specified for that genre. I know that the basic Wicked Tease has a Module for deleting hentai pictures, so in that case it would take a picture at random from whatever local folder you have specified for Hentai.
Sisyphuster
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sisyphuster »

Looking forward to that 'Getting Started" guide! My only request is if you can find your way to include some detailed instructions about how to get TAI going on a Mac running OSX, I'd definitely appreciate it!
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Sisyphuster wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:41 pm My only request is if you can find your way to include some detailed instructions about how to get TAI going on a Mac running OSX, I'd definitely appreciate it!
There's not any way that I know of to run it on a Mac, but I don't know the fist thing about Macs. It would take someone who knows what they're doing in that department to give you a more definitive answer.

Hell, I barely know what I'm doing just to get it to work on Windows, and even that's debatable :lol:
abc_xyz_1000
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by abc_xyz_1000 »

ok. how would i go about adding a reddit subreddit? i added a tumbler blog just cause thats the example it gave but is it possible to link a reddit subreddit for pics? also, is it supposed to be that the games tab is empty and doesnt have anything in it? can you explain some of the apps cause i dont understand some of them like glitter.

thanks for making such an awesome program!
OxiKlein
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by OxiKlein »

abc_xyz_1000 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:46 am ok. how would i go about adding a reddit subreddit? i added a tumbler blog just cause thats the example it gave but is it possible to link a reddit subreddit for pics? also, is it supposed to be that the games tab is empty and doesnt have anything in it? can you explain some of the apps cause i dont understand some of them like glitter.

thanks for making such an awesome program!
At this time it is not possibly to use a subreddit for images, only what you have locally or from tumblrs. I do like the idea of using subreddits, as I personally use reddit often. The games app is likely grayed out because you need to set photos for the backs of cards under (Settings > Apps > Games) before the games app can be selected. Here's a brief rundown of the apps:

Metronome - Sets the min/max range for how slow or fast the stroking metronome goes.

Glitter - This is essentially like a small facebook feed where the domme and three contacts talk about miscellaneous facts, teasing you, or whatever was written for the current personality.

Domme Tags - Lets you tag the domme images while the appear during your session.

Lazy Sub - Quick response buttons for common phrases to talk with the domme. I personally prefer the Lazy Sub AV option under interface which displays below the panel for apps allowing you to have something else up at the same time as lazy sub.

Randomizer - Will pick a random item of the type you chose to display from your chosen sources in settings.

Playlist - For personalities that have playlists (which is currently only the one provided by the default Wicked Tease) you can use this to start those playlists.

Writing Task - Start a writing task based on the given parameters.

Hypnotic Guide - I'll be honest, I'm not quite sure how to use this as I've never messed around with it. I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with hypnosis audio files like you might find on /r/gonewildaudio.

VitalSub - Used to keep track of goals and then give you punishments or rewards based on how you did.
pepsifreak
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by pepsifreak »

I mean, if you can find an outside way to dump all the image urls of a subreddit/imgur/anything to a text file, Tease AI would still read it fine. But I don't know if such things exist.
zMog
Explorer
Explorer

Post by zMog »

pepsifreak wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:33 am I mean, if you can find an outside way to dump all the image urls of a subreddit/imgur/anything to a text file, Tease AI would still read it fine. But I don't know if such things exist.
I've huge folders for most things!

Domme folder: 7 folders of Megan Salina OR, 6 for Conny Carter (most are tagged)
Blowjob folder ~150 images (tagged)
Boobs folder ~400+ images (tagged)
Butts folder ~50 images (tagged)(I'm a boob man)
Caption ~30 images (tagged)
Femdom ~150 images (tagged) (50% teasing women, 50% pegging)
Hardcore ~100 images (75% tagged) (mostly bondage, some pegging)
Hentai ~15 images (not all tagged)
Lesbian ~225 images (tagged) (SoloF or FF)
Lezdom = Shemales 50 images (tagged)
Random ~ 250+ (70 tagged, ~200 not) Mostly just male on female
Soft ~150 (tagged) (clothed/simple naked/teasing)

If people are interested I could make a "starter" kit for this?

Personally I think the hardest thing to find is proper imagesets for the Domme
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Shattered »

So I just encountered image tagging beyond the general folders... What benefits does that give?

EDIt: Also is there/could there be a feature where once you've done a session, you can't do another until so much time has passed, within a random range?
rootsdub2
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: None of the above

Post by rootsdub2 »

Definitely like to help out. I'm pretty good with scripting and some programming experience. I've made some bots before and written some things. Let me know!
1234abc
Explorer
Explorer

Post by 1234abc »

zMog wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:16 pm
pepsifreak wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:33 am I mean, if you can find an outside way to dump all the image urls of a subreddit/imgur/anything to a text file, Tease AI would still read it fine. But I don't know if such things exist.
I've huge folders for most things!

Domme folder: 7 folders of Megan Salina OR, 6 for Conny Carter (most are tagged)
Blowjob folder ~150 images (tagged)
Boobs folder ~400+ images (tagged)
Butts folder ~50 images (tagged)(I'm a boob man)
Caption ~30 images (tagged)
Femdom ~150 images (tagged) (50% teasing women, 50% pegging)
Hardcore ~100 images (75% tagged) (mostly bondage, some pegging)
Hentai ~15 images (not all tagged)
Lesbian ~225 images (tagged) (SoloF or FF)
Lezdom = Shemales 50 images (tagged)
Random ~ 250+ (70 tagged, ~200 not) Mostly just male on female
Soft ~150 (tagged) (clothed/simple naked/teasing)

If people are interested I could make a "starter" kit for this?

Personally I think the hardest thing to find is proper imagesets for the Domme
A starter kit would be great :-)
DrPain
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DrPain »

zMog - would love to see a starter kit! Thank you so much :)
CBT
Explorer
Explorer
Sub/Slave(s): Elly

Post by CBT »

I agree, that would be a big help. People could have a base image set, and add their own a few at a time without having to tag a whole bunch of images before eing able to use the program to its full effect :D