Chastity device

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Chastity device

Post by someone43 »

http://www.chastitytrophy.com/en/index.asp ratings where more can be pulled from. I'm trying to find the most comfortable, secure, and hygienic.
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
Holdingout1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Holdingout1 »

Has Anyone Tried the new "Vice" Belt? If so reviews?

http://lockedinlust.com/
jause
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jause »

thank you for the sites. I will see them all
junedelle25m
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by junedelle25m »

Thanks for putting those guide links above. It really makes me interested to take a try.
"Thank you loves, for giving me an awesome companion through all the days and counting".
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by aldorax »

Interestingly it seems that a new trend in male chastity devices is that the base ring;s hinged, so it's much easier to close around the cock and balls than having to deal with all sorts of ring sizes and forcing one's parts through them time and again to get a right fit.

To wit: I picked this up the other week and am happy to note how quickly it was able to be installed, compared to a few other male devices I've played with over the years. I was sceptical at first, but it's a nice design innovation for both ease of use and comfort!
https://www.sub-shop.com/collections/st ... l-frenzy-b
mrivan
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by mrivan »

pantiesprecious wrote: Sat May 18, 2013 7:13 am WOW! What a great list!
Thank you for taking the time to put this together.
I've used or had used on me AHEM the CB models, different ones
I thought they were pretty good but having a real lock...
Like an actual metal lock...?
It made a LOT of noise
Clatter clak clack clatter
It was constant everytime I moved!
I recommend using the little zip ties or numbered tags

ALSO, the metal on the locks...I think a lot of the coating or plating is nickel
Or some other cheap metal...zinc or something
And if you're allergic to the plating, it will make you break out in a rash that is hateful!
I've got a CB6000 which had the same problem with noise caused by the lock bouncing and striking the side of the tube. I solved the problem easily by just placing a rubber band around the device to keep the lock strapped down. No more rattles! :-)
ospray
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ospray »

ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by ZeeWW »

Can I fist say I am not affiliated to Rigid Chastity. I have been wearing one of their devices for a PA for three years on and off lol and it is by far the most comfortable and secure device I have worn. If anybody wants to know more just let me know.
JerryLee06
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JerryLee06 »

Would like to know more about your device and your experiences.
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

Okay briefly re the Rigid Chasity device. Build quality is exceptional and it is by far the most comfortable device I have worn.

As with any other custom made device, you really have to spend time getting the measurements correct. I used different sized plastic tubing to get the correct sizing.

As mentioned I wear a PA and this makes the device as secure as you can get. The only way to get out would be to drill the lock out, or cut the it.

Morning erections cause little problems and I soon got used to being in the device. The only slight discomfort I have found has been from the scrotum ring, at the back of my balls, but a little silicone lube soon stops that. Talking of silicone lube, I use this to ensure my wife can get me into the device. In terms of hygiene... simply shower with it on and dry with a towel.

Using the toilet is a sit down affair. Again no issues with hygiene here.

I know some guys can orgasms using a vibrator on the head of a device... I must confess I have tried this and never succeeded. All it did was to make me more sexually frustrated :-D

The only downside of dealing with Rigid Chastity, is they are slow to reply to emails. You have to be persistent.

If you have any questions, please ask away.

PS: I'm now on day 48 of being locked up.
strangelove
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by strangelove »

Great that you share your experiences with the Rigid Chastity Cage. How is it going now, that you had some time to test it?
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

The Rigid Chastity device came off on the 1st July for my release. I'm not wearing it for any length of time at the moment as my wife is using me quite a lot... not that I'm complaining. I tend to be locked up for a few days at a time.

All I can really say is I have no real issues with this device, apart from a little soreness at the back of my balls from the ball ring and that is easily managed with some silicone lube.

Hygiene is fine as long as you shower daily and the device is discrete under jeans etc. I really cannot recommend it enough especially if you are a PA wearer and you are uncut. It genuinely is a secure device, with no way what so ever of pulling out :-D
strangelove
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by strangelove »

That sounds great. I have a PA since a few weeks and I am looking for an good cage with PA lock. The only problem that I see with rigid chastity that they don't respond to E-Mails at all. I have tried multiple times for weeks to get in contact, because the measuring for the cage is unclear for me, but no response at all. It is frustrating, I want to buy their product, but I need better measuring instructions because I don't want to throw out a few hundred euros out of the window.
ZeeWW
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ZeeWW »

Okay - try calling them on their mobile number, its on their website, or text them and say you are still waiting from a reply. They are not great business people, but make some of the best devices in my view.
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

Does anyone have experience with (or know someone who does) the holy trainer?

I have had good success with a cheap amazon version, but it just isn’t quite there. Pinching, loose fitting between the tube and ring, and other minor issues.

I wonder if the cost for the holy trainer is really worth it, or if I’ll have some of the same issues?