Feedback - Meet Lady Anne

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Feedback - Meet Lady Anne

Post by r0nin47 »

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=30535

This is preview of my new fantasy/adventure tease, The Mystical Realm of Myrewood. Lady Ann is just one of the many characters you may encounter during the full tease, which should be released later this July.

This is a full-length tease (Not terribly long) with a single character. You'll need plenty of lube and though it may add to the experience, the collar is of course optional...

Lady Anne will be testing your stamina, so be sure to pace yourself. If you have to stop stroking at any point, just click the button and you'll have to repeat that page. The farther you make it into the session, the more likely she is to send you to the dungeons if you disappoint her. Please her, and she'll reward you with an orgasm, and a code that will allow you to play with a certain, elusive lady during the full tease. Said lady will only be available to those who have finished this preview tease.

The full tease will offer a number of choices and the ability to fully explore the island, similar to The Queen of Venusia and other adventure-style teases. There will be eight different characters you may encounter based on the choices you make--some friendly, some down right sadistic. I look forward to hearing what you all think of the idea.
mer79
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Feedback - Meet Lady Anne

Post by mer79 »

Hi
The button had to stop is not working
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

mer79 wrote:Hi
The button had to stop is not working
It works. It just resets the timer for that particular page. Most of the pages are on a 1.5 minute, hidden delay.
kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kong »

Wohoo another magical-adventure tease :)

something to fix?

"and you won't want to dissapoint her" --> and you do not/ don't —||—

"when I say pease me" --> please me ?

"and you are never to cum without permission" --> and you are never allowed —||—
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

Awesome, r0nin47. Another magic adventure tease. Looking forward to the full tease.
I will play it later and than I give feedback. :)
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
mangoman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Slave

Post by mangoman »

I can say that 90sec timer is WAY TOO LONG!! You should reduce this to 30 or something, at least, if you ask me.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

Thanks for the feedback.
kong wrote:Wohoo another magical-adventure tease :)

something to fix?

"and you won't want to dissapoint her" --> and you do not/ don't —||—

"when I say pease me" --> please me ?

"and you are never to cum without permission" --> and you are never allowed —||—
I noticed the typos when I ran through it again this morning, but the rest is simply how she speaks. I was writing this tease on a Toshiba laptop with a terrible keyboard that was not designed for people like me who type fast. Sometimes it misses keystrokes, so I'll have to double check everything.
paswis wrote:I can say that 90sec timer is WAY TOO LONG!! You should reduce this to 30 or something, at least, if you ask me.
I used a 90 second timer to make it more of a challenge. I was also limited to just a few images of this model, because I planned to use the other, better ones in the full tease and didn't want to show you guys all of them just yet. In the full tease, images will change once every minute and options (new buttons) will pop up periodically throughout the session and allow you to interact with the girl.
SexyTom wrote:Awesome, r0nin47. Another magic adventure tease. Looking forward to the full tease.
I will play it later and than I give feedback. :)
I appreciate it. I suppose I could have chosen a better model for the preview, but I wanted to save the best girls for the full tease. So far I have two elves, four of the Queen's ladies, a Princess, a sorceress, a druidess, an assassin, a succubus, three Knights of the Queensguard, and a couple of random characters you may, or may not encounter on the road based on your choices. Keeping all the encounters organized is a nightmare in itself. If anyone has tips on page naming, etc. to keep a long tease better organized, I'd love to hear them.
Last edited by r0nin47 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aldorax
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by aldorax »

Great job thus far ... love the idea and model!

However may I suggest that you not use purple or dark blue text, though? Not very easy on the eyes to read. :/
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

aldorax wrote:Great job thus far ... love the idea and model!

However may I suggest that you not use purple or dark blue text, though? Not very easy on the eyes to read. :/
I won't be using purple in the full tease. Having gone over this one a dozen times now, I hate the purple text myself. I'll be using a light shade of blue, or perhaps just white when "You" are speaking to one of the characters. I plan on sticking to lighter colors that will stand out against the black background. I had originally planned on using a different font/color for each girl, but there are just too many of them to make that work.
black moon
Explorer
Explorer

Post by black moon »

A great, original peace of work. I don't really understand why the tease got such a bad rating. I gave it 5 stars without any hesistation! :thumbsup:
I really like fantasy-/adventure-styled teases. I think there are much too few. Keep going, I'm really looking forward to explore this fancy island deeper.

Btw.: It's a shame that the "Queen of Venusia"-series has never been finished. Does anyone know anyone about it?
Loving to be perverted (and to be called so by girls).
SexyTom
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by SexyTom »

My feedback:

I don't want to be to strictly, but I find it a little bit to simple. Only stroking with a "I had to stop" button.
No magic involved. No spells. No turning points. No tasks. I know it is a preview, but I expected more.
BUT the final tease story seem to be very deep and interesting. That is good.

Sorry. Please don't take it personal. :-)
I love that someone is doing another magic adventure tease and I appreciate your work BIG TIME! You have my respect. Maybe I'm really to strict with it or I am just spoiled. ;-) :-D

Thanks for the preview and your work. 8-)
kind regards, Tom.

Teasing in VR (click me!)
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

black moon wrote:A great, original peace of work. I don't really understand why the tease got such a bad rating. I gave it 5 stars without any hesistation! :thumbsup:
I really like fantasy-/adventure-styled teases. I think there are much too few. Keep going, I'm really looking forward to explore this fancy island deeper.

Btw.: It's a shame that the "Queen of Venusia"-series has never been finished. Does anyone know anyone about it?
I believe the author lost interest in continuing the series, which is definitely a shame. Then again... It takes a LOT of work to make such a long tease with this editor, especially considering it included a fully-mapped island. I'm already 300 pages of text into mine and that's not even three full encounters. I've been tempted to make each encounter somewhat shorter, rather than break the tease up into three more parts, so I can only imagine how daunting a task part two of Queen of Venusia must have seemed to the author.
r0nin47
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by r0nin47 »

UPDATE: Changed the text to something easier on the eyes, added a few better pictures, a couple of extra pages, and some new buttons.
Humblest
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Humblest »

Cool preview - promises to be a nice fantasy based tease. Plus the possibility of release is a good thing - pure denial teases are too many in number and have no reward. Multiple ways to release at multiple stages of the tease are optimal.