Eos Editor Preview - Milovana's new interactive webtease editor

You can find important news and current events here.
Shattered
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Re: Eos Editor Preview - Milovana's new interactive webtease editor

Post by Shattered »

seraph0x wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:52 am
amythx wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:26 pmPS. Forums are not the most optimal way for issue management. Could we get this thing to Github?
Sure thing: https://github.com/milovana/eos-issues/issues
Nice, might be worth adding in big bold letters to the front page of this thread!
seraph0x wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:42 pm Alright, I was trying to add a nicer animation when new bubbles are added (having them scroll in from the bottom) and the typing effect was messing it up, so the typing effect is gone. :wave:

I think it's much better without it.

Can confirm, this is a much nicer default ^^ Would be good to have the option to choose, as always, but this is solid.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

chual99 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:00 pm Is there a way to force the button to stay visible for the duration of the page (no matter how many times it is clicked)? Or is there an alternate javascript expression to be doing this?
No, but what you can due, is messure the consumed time and go to a new (or the same) page and thereby restart the timer but with a reduced amount, so I am thinking of something like this:

Code: Select all

page1:
  say("edge as often as you can in 2 minutes")
  eval(edgeDuration = 2 * 60 * 1000;)
  goto(page2)
page2:
  eval(edgeStart = Date.now();)
  asyncTimer(edgeDuration, goto(page3))
  choice(button("edged", eval(edgeDuration -= Date.now - edgeStart;) goto(page2)
page3:
  say("stop!") 
Of course you will have a timer starting at 0 over and over again with the amount of time reducing, which is not quite as nice. But it will do the job.
kinkyswan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by kinkyswan »

maciekm00 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:30 pm I want to report a bug. Colored text doesn't work. It just shows the text as default color. At least in the preview mode (didn't try it after publishing).
I will second this bug. Oddly, the bug occurs in Firefox but not Chrome. In Firefox, the text color shows in the editor, but not in the preview. Using the browsers' respective "Inspect" tools during the preview, the style attribute on the span element simply is not present in Firefox as it is in Chrome. Here's an example:

In Chrome:

<span style="color: rgb(253, 216, 53);">Welcome, tease-slut!</span>
In Firefox:

<span>Welcome, tease-slut!</span>
The problem is related to the Content Security Policy. The Firefox console gives this error message, triggered by eosscript.com, whenever an element containing a style attribute is displayed:

Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at inline (“style-src”).
I do not see a comparable error message generated by Chrome.

But I want to say, seraph0x, Eos is beautifully designed. You've really taken into consideration the needs of tease creators and users, making it intuitively easy to make fairly complex teases, at the same time providing even more power to the more technically-minded. Awesome!
Last edited by kinkyswan on Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

seraph0x wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:34 pm What do you mean bring it back? I added the feature, it's there now. Click the blue eval switch when editing a goto action.
I know that switch from other actions, but I cannot find it.
I even cleared my browser cache to make sure I have an up to date editor.
Am I missing something?
Viking_SV
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Viking_SV »

Getting a network error "Unexpected token in JSON < at position 0" when I try to upload more audio files.

Any fix? Or any ideas on what it is that's causing it?
Creator of Hentai TOTM Rosaria's Hentai Lottery. Hentai Enthusiast.

DM Me Any Suggestions, Requests, or Bug Reports :-D
FeetTickler
Explorer
Explorer

Post by FeetTickler »

@kerkersklave I have cleared my cache too and I'm not seeing this feature either :-/
amythx
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by amythx »

Viking_SV wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:15 pm Getting a network error "Unexpected token in JSON < at position 0" when I try to upload more audio files.

Any fix? Or any ideas on what it is that's causing it?
I got that and found out I had been "signed off" somehow. Check the login page of Milovana or EOS to make sure you are still authenticated. Restarting the browser might also help.

_Amy
chual99
Explorer
Explorer

Post by chual99 »

kerkersklave wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:11 pm No, but what you can due, is messure the consumed time and go to a new (or the same) page and thereby restart the timer but with a reduced amount, so I am thinking of something like this:
Thanks kerkersklave! The approach you suggested worked out perfectly (took me a bit to realize I wasn't declaring variables, which is why I was hitting bugs when I was testing it out.) I agree it's not super pretty with the whole resetting of the page with a reduced timer.

I wish there was a way to define labels so that I could create a 'choice - goto label' loop within a page, instead of having to go to a new page each time, while keeping the timer asynchronous and continuing it's count down. My ultimate goal was to have a short video clip playing, with a button that you clicked to keep count. If the choice button resets or goes to a new page each time it's clicked, it breaks the flow of any video clip and/or timer. I guess this isn't something I'll be able to do in EOS (yet?)
Marth85
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by Marth85 »

EOS is great. lots of functionality already.

I am having trouble consoling out variables. I tried everything and still no win.

console.log('test')

var t = 'bla bla'
console.log(t)

var t = {'text': 'me'}
console.log(t)

var t = {'text': 'me'}
console.log('test', t)

seems strange that nobody picked up an issue with this before. am I doing something wrong?

also is it possible to add the BPM as an import form the server? I figure this is something 90% of us would use.
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kerkersklave »

Marth85 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:10 am I am having trouble consoling out variables. I tried everything and still no win.
Logging to the console does not work for me either. Always throws an exception.
I just used say-actions for debugging.
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FATALES »

Script and tricks - viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21548
Password page , counter points / life ...
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

A few pages back, folks asked for a way to implement an "Edge" button. So I added a new module called the "Notification" module. This allows you to create notifications that persist across pages until they are manually removed. These notifications can also have a button and/or a timer associated with them.

This is a first iteration of this new feature. Hopefully I didn't introduce too many other bugs while implementing it. :whistle:

Please send me any feedback you may have!
kerkersklave wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 9:43 pm I know that switch from other actions, but I cannot find it.
I even cleared my browser cache to make sure I have an up to date editor.
Am I missing something?
Oops, sorry for sending you on a wild goose chase. Turns out I forgot to upload the latest version of the editor before. It should be there now.

----

As a general warning: Eos is still very much in active development. I'll try my best not to break any existing teases but it will likely happen from time to time. If anything breaks in a tease you're working on, please feel free to let me know via this thread.

If you come across behavior that seems unintentional, don't rely on it to make your tease. It will likely get fixed. Instead, report it. If you need a new feature to make your tease, just ask!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Sorry for asking again, but I got no respond last time.
Is it possible or planned to display more than one picture per page?
A kind of galery mode on a page where you can display more pictures would be very cool. :-)
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FATALES »

It could be added function ?

window.open('http://abcde.com', '_blank');

It could be used to open videos or other teases.
Lamei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Lamei »

I'm trying to find out how to use the 'Audio' action to run a sound across several pages. I've enabled the 'continue across all pages' switch. The problem is i'm a noob with Java and I can't figure out how to use scripting to start/stop/pause the MP3 file. The Identifier i've chosen for the MP3 is 'SoundA'.

Thank you

Also, if someone could let me know how to use Java script to generate and store a random number between (and including) No.1 to No.52, that would be a big help.