Milovana needs you!

You can find important news and current events here.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Milovana needs you!

Post by Banquo »

As some of you may have noticed, we've been unable to keep the tease of the month threads up to date lately. This is for a variety of reasons, we are a small team and some of us sadly don't have the time to commit to keeping TOTM going.

Milo is a community like any other, and it thrives on the contributions of its members, from the authors who create wonderful and original teases, to the forum users who comment and post all sorts of amazing things, as well as the many brilliant characters who regularly hang out in chat. The site needs all of you, and without you we are nothing.

So I post this in the hopes that one or a few of you might like to volunteer to help the site by running the tease of the month competition. If you are interested in helping out please let me know in this thread. Your help and contributions will be greatly appreciated.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Sonic415
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Milovana needs you!

Post by Sonic415 »

I have just started a new job, so my weekdays are rather busy at the moment, But I am still finding time to get onto here and chat regularly and weekends should be okay, so I don't mind trying to take this reign on if the community is okay with me doing so.

Sonic
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Sonic415 wrote:I have just started a new job, so my weekdays are rather busy at the moment, But I am still finding time to get onto here and chat regularly and weekends should be okay, so I don't mind trying to take this reign on if the community is okay with me doing so.

Sonic
That would be great Sonic! Thanks very much, I will pm you with some details.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

If i can help out however, I'll do my best. Been here since years and want to give a bit back!
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

Philze wrote:If i can help out however, I'll do my best. Been here since years and want to give a bit back!
Thanks for the offer Philze, I think perhaps we should keep the TOTM as one persons responsibility to avoid confusion, your offer is appreciated though, and it's good to know there are people willing to help out.

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Philze
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Philze »

Whatever I can do :D
Es kann kein Zufall sein, dass sich Lust auf Frust reimt..
yahikored
Explorer
Explorer

Post by yahikored »

What i can do for you? :D I'm here everyday (:
Dominantsub
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): No
Sub/Slave(s): No

Post by Dominantsub »

I am ready to help too. :)
sissyboy6
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by sissyboy6 »

I would love to help out! I'm not the best at computing, but I'm young So I pick it up quickly! Anyway, I love this milovana community, therefore I'll do anything to keep it running smooth. Small question and sorry for asking, but what does milovana actually mean?
Thanks!
billy007
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by billy007 »

Banquo wrote:As some of you may have noticed, we've been unable to keep the tease of the month threads up to date lately. This is for a variety of reasons, we are a small team and some of us sadly don't have the time to commit to keeping TOTM going.

Milo is a community like any other, and it thrives on the contributions of its members, from the authors who create wonderful and original teases, to the forum users who comment and post all sorts of amazing things, as well as the many brilliant characters who regularly hang out in chat. The site needs all of you, and without you we are nothing.

So I post this in the hopes that one or a few of you might like to volunteer to help the site by running the tease of the month competition. If you are interested in helping out please let me know in this thread. Your help and contributions will be greatly appreciated.
i will work for you if you train me. i need a supply of lightly worn panties mailed to me in return for me helping with the website
illtaket42
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by illtaket42 »

I'll help if help is needed but please keep the computing skills required to a minimum.

In return I expect no more and no less than a continuation of this site.
Please, please, please Banquo do NOT send me your worn panties (I didn't know you wear panties ;-) )
scarfy_1
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): No long term dom yet
Sub/Slave(s): prefer to be sub

Post by scarfy_1 »

Here everyday and believe i could make a good impact to this site. Here if you need just PM me I made an account just for this.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

yahikored wrote:What i can do for you? :D I'm here everyday (:
Dominantsub wrote:I am ready to help too. :)
sissyboy6 wrote:I would love to help out! I'm not the best at computing, but I'm young So I pick it up quickly! Anyway, I love this milovana community, therefore I'll do anything to keep it running smooth. Small question and sorry for asking, but what does milovana actually mean?
Thanks!
scarfy_1 wrote:Here everyday and believe i could make a good impact to this site. Here if you need just PM me I made an account just for this.
Thanks for all the offers everyone, for now, we will probably be ok, but your offers of help are most appreciated. It's good to see the community coming out in support of the site.
billy007 wrote: i will work for you if you train me. i need a supply of lightly worn panties mailed to me in return for me helping with the website
illtaket42 wrote:I'll help if help is needed but please keep the computing skills required to a minimum.

In return I expect no more and no less than a continuation of this site.
Please, please, please Banquo do NOT send me your worn panties (I didn't know you wear panties ;-) )
Panties? :whistle: ....I don't wear panties....well unless I'm told to :innocent:

My Webteases
Chastity Captions