Thoughts on a tease for hetero / bi women

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
Sennia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sennia »

Hello!

This is basically the post that caused me to sign up here. For there are definitely not enough teases for females, which I find peculiar, considering I've always thought of teasing being a primarily female kink!

So, yes, basically the text is almost all that matters for girls. We don't really get motivated so much by pictures like guys seem to, but if it's a well written lusty demand, girls are all over it.

As pictures are pretty necessary on this site though, a tip: Even for teases for straight girls, keep with pictures of girls, having them do what the tease is demanding. It makes the person feel oh-so-sexy when they're doing something kinky just like the girl on screen, and while they're not turned on by the girl, they're certainly turned on by having to do what the girl is doing.

Don't make the mistake of showing -all- buff guy pictures, guys are nice eye-candy and all, but more in a cute way than a sexual way. The main time I think it'd be appropriate, would be say... teasing the user into sucking a banana like a cock, and having a nice big cock on screen. That works very well. As long as the picture is directly related to what the user is doing, it's all good.

Lastly, every girl has different interests, so I can't comment on what'd be best. All I can really suggest is variety-- just, once again, as long as it doesn't focus too much on picture motivation.

My personal strongest turnon and motivator consists of 'gambles', where you are allowed to either stop whenever you want, or choose a 'lesser' tease, but you will be punished for it later.... for example, choosing either 50 spanks or 200 spanks, but if you choose 50, it'll say you'll have to do something -really- kinky at the end... it's a very hot dilemma. ^_^
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Sennia wrote:Hello!
Hi and welcome :wave:
For there are definitely not enough teases for females, which I find peculiar, considering I've always thought of teasing being a primarily female kink!
I always thaught it's the opposite. You know tabledance bars and strip clubs. I think that's pure teasing, but good to know that also women like it to be teased.
So, yes, basically the text is almost all that matters for girls. We don't really get motivated so much by pictures like guys seem to, but if it's a well written lusty demand, girls are all over it.
I think that's individual. For example I also prefer a good text. The pictures are just secondary.

About the other content of your post: Thank you! It was very interesting to read and I think the post includes some very good hints for authors in the future. Maybe we should write a guide "webteases for females" and make it sticky in the forum?

I would like that idea...
Sennia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sennia »

dark wrote:
For there are definitely not enough teases for females, which I find peculiar, considering I've always thought of teasing being a primarily female kink!
I always thaught it's the opposite. You know tabledance bars and strip clubs. I think that's pure teasing, but good to know that also women like it to be teased.
It's true that stripclubs and such are pure teasing, but I'm almost certain that when it comes to the bedroom, teasing is everything the girl craves for! :lol:

I guess it's a case of the same kink in different circumstances. ^_^
pleezz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pleezz »

Sennia welcome!
it's nice to have more girls around this site
i wont mind if there are more teases for women with pictures of males
but it takes time for us to produce teases for girls, becoz boys are always horny n selfish when it comes to the sexual field
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

pleezz wrote:... becoz boys are always horny n selfish when it comes to the sexual field
I disagree. Our site shows that there are men who get their sexual pleasure with serving and giving pleasure to women. You know every person is individual ;-)
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

wow i didn't think there would be any woman interested in teases, if that's the case ill get right on it lol.
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

alpahde5 wrote:wow i didn't think there would be any woman interested in teases, if that's the case ill get right on it lol.
We already have some teases for women. But to be honest I never read one :lol: I can't say if they have a high quality.

There is also a teasing site for women: http://www.tantalism.org
Sennia
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sennia »

Many thanks for pointing that site out dark, I'd not heard of it before!

It certainly appeals to me. <3
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

oh yeah never noticed that site before, if we see a sudden drop in milovana users now we know why lol :lol:
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

alpahde5 wrote:if we see a sudden drop in milovana users now we know why lol :lol:
We have worked with them before and they even linked us. The admin is one of the nicest people I've ever met from the industry. We'll definitely do some more stuff with them if the opportunity arises.

Welcome Sennia. Thanks so much for speaking up! We're always trying to push the envelope, but we need more members willing to go in new directions. I don't think Milovana has to be limited to either Femdom or T&D. After all, one or our most successful teases that brought many new members to the site was about a foot fetish. :-)

Also thanks for your little collection of tips and tricks for female teasing. I have a feeling this post is going to be a true classic. :thumbsup:

So, please stick around if you like and help us get to the next level! :smile:
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Sennia wrote:Many thanks for pointing that site out dark, I'd not heard of it before!

It certainly appeals to me. <3
I'm glad you like it. But I hope we don't loose you now to the other site :lol:
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Thoughts on a tease for hetero / bi women

Post by zenlover »

I'm re-energizing this thread, as I think there might be some women here with a good viewpoint these days. Guys, let's keep our opinions to ourselves and let the women speak for themselves.

My question is as written in the IP on this thread, a good few years ago. I also think that if there were teases for women or couples that were sensual, and had no humiliation/pain, but just pleasurable tease and delay, people like my wife might be interested in engaging. So far, I have not seen any of the couples teases go in this direction...

I still wonder about imagery. What kind of images might be good for a woman?

Please help us ladies!
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Thoughts on a tease for hetero / bi women

Post by Banquo »

zenlover wrote: I still wonder about imagery. What kind of images might be good for a woman?

Please help us ladies!

This is something I have always found the hardest thing to decide when making teases aimed at women.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions