Filtered Random Tease Selection

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
WeakerS3x
Explorer
Explorer

Filtered Random Tease Selection

Post by WeakerS3x »

The way I choose teases is to first check the site for anything new and failing that I go to the random tease on the main page and hit F5 to refresh until something comes up that looks interesting, new to me, or perhaps an old favorite.

The problem is I end up hitting F5 a hundred times before I find something I'm in the mood for.

The other way I select a tease if I know what I'm in the mood for is to do a search for a tag or keyword and then browse through the results.

Here you want to back in history far enough that you aren't doing teases you've only recently completed because they're fairly new so I try to randomly pick a page and try to find something on that page that looks like revisiting.

I think a great feature would be to allow the entry of keyword and tag filters and then produce a random tease from those filtered results. Showing the tags associated with that random result (and, indeed, the random result on the main page) would help as well.
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Filtered Random Tease Selection

Post by cactusman »

I agree that such a feature would be useful. It could be part of a user's profile and would give an additional incentive for logging in.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

cactusman wrote:I agree that such a feature would be useful. It could be part of a user's profile and would give an additional incentive for logging in.

Good call spiked one
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

that's a cool idea!
lightinthedark
Explorer
Explorer

Post by lightinthedark »

Another way to achieve a similar thing would be if the "Sort by" options in the top right had "random" as well as the other options. I'd expect that would be relatively easy to implement, and would allow you to look down a random list of teases that match your mood/want.

I use the site in exactly the same way as the original poster, so add my voice to his.
Hello
:-Lightinthedark
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

I like the random tease being displayed in the left column, but my desire is for there to be an option to display a random tease from my Favorites list. I have accumulated hundreds of favorites over the years -- there are thousands of teases available on the site now -- so it is hard to find those "forgotten gems" again. This could be done with a search filter, as the original poster suggested. It could also be implemented in other ways, but the main point I am trying to convey is that it would be nice to pull up a random tease from one's list of favorites.

Thanks!
ImageImage
bunz
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Post by bunz »

Hey, I got this link in the Online Stamina Trainer that would give you a random tease on Milovana. Ajusted the settings to "my favourites" and here it is:
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#favs ... hreshold=1
Easy and great way to let fate pick your tease or discover one of those old gems by adjusting the search with the tags, quality or just searchwords.

Thanks to whomever posted that on the Stamina Trainer!
princesscutie
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by princesscutie »

You can get a random tease with certain tags like so:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/#sort ... s,spanking

That link finds all the teases with both "for-gals" and "spanking" in the tags, and then randomises the results. You just change the tags after the = sign to suit your needs and keep the "#sort=random" bit in there.

Hope that helps some people.
Not looking for a sub/slave. Please dont ask.

I am not a human who likes to imitate a Kitten, I am a kitten who sadly has to imitate a human sometimes.

"It is fascinated by moving objects, and chases them. It is known to chase its own tail and become dizzy from it. Although it can be difficult to earn its trust, it is very popular due to its adorable looks and behavior."