for those who make the teases

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
ram_quait
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): do not have a domme
Sub/Slave(s): do not have a slave

for those who make the teases

Post by ram_quait »

hi guys, I love all ur teases but there is a suggestion I would like to make,
can u guys add the time required as an estimate to complete.
otherwise, I lose the element of surprise if I click through all the pages to estimate the time. after that, I need to fit a time in my schedule. thank you.
it would be even better if milanova adds a time estimate option as a compulsory feature in the webteases, some go on for months while others just an hour.
:love: :-) thank you
update: there is no need to be accurate, a fair range of time will be good, i know its hard to estimate a time for some of the post as it involves loops, etc but we can categorize it as
1)less than an hour
2)less than 3 hrs
3)less than 6 hrs
4)less than 12 hrs
5)less than a day
6)no of days
Last edited by ram_quait on Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rebekeplex
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: for those who make the teases

Post by rebekeplex »

Hi,

I was thinking about your request but it's kind of tricky thing to address. As I see it, the amount of time spent could be rougly estimated by the approach of the creator, but it's doesn't reflect on how long is it going to take for other people.

To put it into a perspective, some people are able to read the text faster than others, some people want to enjoy themselves during "playing" the webtease rather than rushing through to see what the last page is about. I don't want to go too deep into every possible aspect, but you got the idea.

Not like I make a ton of webteases anyway, but if/when I do make some, I can put some estimation in a form of time span. However the accuracy might not be on point at all for some people.
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: for those who make the teases

Post by FATALES »

Adventurous Wife ACT2 - The degree of desire - cca 40 min
Gladiator ( Full version) - more than an hour
SELF - DENIAL - 35 days