Some Change to New User Registration

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
LancerKnight
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Some Change to New User Registration

Post by LancerKnight »

Hello,

I've heard that only the admins are currently able to accept new members to join milovana. Unfortunately, since they've been absent for the last few months, we haven't had any new members be able to register since April 22nd.

Stopping the flow of new members prevents the community of the site from growing, and ensures that the currently population slowly dwindles. I've really grown to like this site and community over the years (though I wasn't much of an active poster), and would really love to see it continue to grow. Would it be possible to change the way new members are accepted so that mods are able to accept them as well?
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Re: Some Change to New User Registration

Post by 0385 »

It's a red dude fix.

But, the site uses the forum accounts, so register an account on the forums, which works and you've got an account for the site :love:
LancerKnight
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Some Change to New User Registration

Post by LancerKnight »

0385 wrote:It's a red dude fix.

But, the site uses the forum accounts, so register an account on the forums, which works and you've got an account for the site :love:
That's what I'm saying. I don't think anyone can make new forum accounts, because admins need to approve them. They did this to control spam bots, but since the admins have been away, it leads to problems