Bring back "search user's teases" function

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
LancerKnight
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Bring back "search user's teases" function

Post by LancerKnight »

Awhile back at some point, the option to search a user's teases that they've created was removed. I thought this function was really handy and it allowed me to bookmark certain users who had a bunch that I wanted to keep for future reference. Also, it allowed me to keep tabs on certain people who tended to create good content.

Additionally, sometimes I would go to a random tease, and if I liked it, find what other teases the author had previously published.

If possible, I'd love for this function to be back. It was a very convenient search-type tool.
odon
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Bring back "search user's teases" function

Post by odon »

It's true that you can no longer "search user's teases" on a user's profile page, but it is still relatively easy to find all the teases created by a particular user.

Simply open up any tease that they have created, either flash or non-flash. And then click on the user name. This takes you to a list of all their teases in reverse chronological order.

You should still be able to bookmark this page for future reference.

I hope this information helps.

Odon
LancerKnight
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Bring back "search user's teases" function

Post by LancerKnight »

Thanks, I didn't know about this feature. That helps!

Though, I would still love to have the original feature back.