Random Topic Related Teases (front page)

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
Amon
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Random Topic Related Teases (front page)

Post by Amon »

The front page has a random topic with "Check out these "topic" webteases" below it with the thumbnail of each displayed.

The issue is that these related teases are not filtered and very often include 1 or more of the "I want to be dominated message me plx" "teases". these get filtered out pretty well by the rating system when browsing the standard webtease section.

I suggest then that an equivalent minimum rating filter be applied here also, as currently it's a feature I often look at but can never really make use of since it so often links to junk.

Thanks,
akds1337
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Random Topic Related Teases (front page)

Post by akds1337 »

This is a pretty good idea. I typically look at those teases descriptions or at least their thumbnail even if it's not one of my personal fetishes. I think if they were filtered to a higher quality it might help some people push their boundaries to something new! ...For the explorer at heart ;)