I am new to this site, and one thing I didn't like with the "non-flash" (or static) versions of webteases was that I had to click "continue" all the time, which can be distracting or even messy (when using lube for example ), but definitely annoying.
But I have some background in programming, and so I wrote the following HTML file to auto-continue static webteases:
Code: Select all
To use it, do the following steps:
- Open a plain-text editor (for example 'notepad' on Windows or 'gedit' on Linux, but not MS Word or alike)
- Copy the above code into your text editor. To get rid of the leading spaces, click on "Line numbers On/Off" before.
- Save the file to your hard disk, and give it a name of your choice ending with ".html"
- Edit the 3 variables according to your needs. Make sure you remove the page number in the URL field, so that the URL ends with "p=". The page number is added to the URL later and is specified in the "page" variable.
- Save your changes
- Open the .html file in your browser, most likely by double-clicking on it.