More Forum Mods?

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

More Forum Mods?

Post by Banquo »

Perhaps a simple solution to the spamming problem would be to create one or two more Admins/ Forum mods?

Especially as so many of the current ones seem to have moved on from the site leaving only 2 or 3 to police what is becoming a frequently busier and bigger forum.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
cockheroaddict
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Re: More Forum Mods?

Post by cockheroaddict »

we gotta do something thats for sure the spam is outta control lately
masterofkunt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by masterofkunt »

Agreed milovana needs more mods
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Banquo »

It's completely out of hand at the moment, and we do seem to get waves of spam attacks every now and again. And with only a couple of active admins, the job of clearing it all up seems unfairly burdened on them.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
hornbound
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hornbound »

This is sorely needed, as is someone to take over TOTM, which has skipped months now and seems in danger of dying. It's a shame, because the site on the whole seems to be as active as ever, but the folks who run it seem to have disappeared. With all these active members there should be plenty of people willing to delete a few spam posts and run a poll every month, but we need Seraphox or whoever else to show up and appoint some mods who are actually active...
cockheroaddict
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by cockheroaddict »

Any update on this ?
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

Is there EVER any update? :unsure: I just feel bad. Seeing the site l love being overrun with spammers. :\'-( :\'-( :\'-(
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos