Users can translate Webteases?

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
hashcloud
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Users can translate Webteases?

Post by hashcloud »

Is it possible to translate Webteases into other languages?

For example an user (like me) could click on the Button "translate this tease". A language editor shows at one side the texts, right a thumb of the picture, sound or video. The user can edit the text (perhaps some mediafiles, too ?), and safe this version in a language catergory.

Example:
This tease in german language translated by user hashcloud.
Is that possible??? :rolleyes:
gta126
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Users can translate Webteases?

Post by gta126 »

It's a very good idea. I like very much if this function is available in the future. For now on, I have translated some tease into french for my personal usage but I'm ready to share with all Milovana community with this function.

And this is avoid to duplicate various tease into different language in webtease menu
WardIndigo
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by WardIndigo »

I think it is a good idea too. My girlfriend does not understand English and if i can translate some webteases for her, we can try webteases for cuples.
Slavonicus
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Slavonicus »

It is an awesome idea. If there would be an option to choose the language in various webteases maybe more people would be visiting. Also, if there would be any list of "translators" I can translate as well.