Chat Features

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
blueman
Explorer
Explorer

Chat Features

Post by blueman »

This whole nonsense of "no private PM without prior permission" is crap. What really needs to happen is the user needs to have more control over their own ability in the chatroom. Add a feature that allows a user to mute another user. Add the ability to have "friends lists" - and restrict PM to those persons on the lists. Anything at all that allows the user to choose the level of privacy they wish to abide by, rather than having a blanket "rule".
Oueen_Lucia
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Mistress

Re: Chat Features

Post by Oueen_Lucia »

There is no need for it, dear...
Remember the spirit of this site....
Good manners don't need extra "features".
Love is like water and oil... Someones is always on top
My Full Size Avatar image
My Tumblr blog: "The Queen's Throne"
iluvcbt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iluvcbt »

Apparently you've never been on IRC or other chat programs. The no PM without permission rule isn't just used here, it's used pretty much universally.
princesscutie
Chat Moderator
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by princesscutie »

blueman wrote:This whole nonsense of "no private PM without prior permission" is crap. What really needs to happen is the user needs to have more control over their own ability in the chatroom. Add a feature that allows a user to mute another user. Add the ability to have "friends lists" - and restrict PM to those persons on the lists. Anything at all that allows the user to choose the level of privacy they wish to abide by, rather than having a blanket "rule".
The no private messaging rule is there for very good reasons, and there are consequences for breaking the rule, so I do not see much of an issue here. You will be glad to know that there is the ignore feature which does exactly what you want, mutes the user. Hope that helps. :-)
Not looking for a sub/slave. Please dont ask.

I am not a human who likes to imitate a Kitten, I am a kitten who sadly has to imitate a human sometimes.

"It is fascinated by moving objects, and chases them. It is known to chase its own tail and become dizzy from it. Although it can be difficult to earn its trust, it is very popular due to its adorable looks and behavior."