Public private teases.

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
cousin_it
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Lefty
Sub/Slave(s): Righty

Public private teases.

Post by cousin_it »

I think it would be a neat idea to have teases be available to all, but only if you have the URL for it, or maybe have a password placed on the front, so you have to complete a series in order?
I have spent my whole life scared – frightened of things that could happen, might happen, might not happen. Fifty years I spent like that. Finding myself awake at three in the morning. But you know what? Ever since my diagnosis, I sleep just fine.
What I came to realize is that fear, that's the worst of it. That's the real enemy. So, get up, get out in the real world and you kick that bastard as hard as you can right in the teeth.
- Walter White, Breaking Bad
Tury
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): Anyone interested?
Sub/Slave(s): None right now.

Re: Public private teases.

Post by Tury »

I've seen teases like that here before. At least password protected teases. But they have to be flash-teases. That, or you can make a tease for the "Teaseme" program and only give the download location to a select few.
If you have no reason to live, find a reason to keep living.

-Me
EternalLust
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Public private teases.

Post by EternalLust »

flash tease password can be easily discuvered by accessing the the tease's source code witch is bublicly available by a simple change in the adress bar