money for fake Facebook account ?!

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
Slaveboy90
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Slave

money for fake Facebook account ?!

Post by Slaveboy90 »

It´s about this tease: http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showt ... p?id=24103

the writer wants an amazon account just for showing an fake Facebook account an the promise to be the mistress of everybody who pay !
Is there a chance to delete teases like this ? I mean, therre are enough people who will send him/her money for nothing !

Maybe it should be forbidden to ask for Money or similiar in teases ?

Sorry for bad english, I didn´t write often english ;)
ErikaSlave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Re: money for fake Facebook account ?!

Post by ErikaSlave »

I don't undestand that tease but sure asking money in a webtease should be banned for sure! :)
Arushita
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Arushita »

I understand this Tease and when i see this:
Nun, jetzt wirst du "Geschenkgutschein" eingeben bei Amazon.
klicke ihn an...
jetzt gibst du dort einen Betrag ein... sagen wir du gibst 5 Euro
ein. Das tut nicht weh. Na los, gib 5 Euro ein.
It would be no Question for me to deleted such a Tease, i would not even call it a Tease it´s just i can´t describe it...

And for the One´s who can´t understand this She tells you too give her an Amazon Coupon over 5 Euro/Dollar whatever, with other words she just try´s to get money from you...

And by the Way it´s the Second Tease where she trys to get you on her Facebook Profile... The good think is this Profile is gone so no one should find it.
Don't know how much I can take...
The secret thoughts inside me wake...
I've lost what was within me...
Oh sweet insanity...
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Slutastic »

Unfortunately Financial Domination is a fetish,
People get off on being forced to hand over money, so therefore deleting them would only result in some people being annoyed.
To be honest i can't see the harm as any person with common sense is not going to pay (unless its their fetish)

The internet is full of hand over cash idea's - its kinda the first thing you learn about the internet - not to hand over any cash unless its a genuine shop/business.

Financial Domination video:
http://youtu.be/mdZLJg9dw0o
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.
Oda
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Oda »

Dont think this tease should be deleted. i dont like it either, but what is the crime? She asks for money what isnt the best way to earn some cash, but it isnt a crime to ask for that. If some people want to do that, either because it is their fetish or they dont realize what they do... well... their problem.
"That will never happen."/ Quote (and most amazing words i ever heard) by an very close friend of mine
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

Precisely, it's not my cup of tea, but financial domination is a well known fetish. This debate seems to come up every few months. At the end of the day we are all adults, and a webtease cannot make you do anything without your consent.

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
Slutastic
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Slutastic »

Banquo wrote:
Precisely, it's not my cup of tea, but financial domination is a well known fetish. This debate seems to come up every few months. At the end of the day we are all adults, and a webtease cannot make you do anything without your consent.
a web tease made me horny without my consent lol
We are no longer all together as one but separate mental patients, that yearn to be ejected out of this poisoned atmosphere to a warm bed and a friendly therapist.
submann
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by submann »

It should not be deleted. It is your free choice to go through the facebook/amazon process.
Banquo
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Switch

Post by Banquo »

slutastic wrote:
Banquo wrote:
a web tease made me horny without my consent lol
Lol Well that is unavoidable at times.
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

My Webteases
Chastity Captions
EternalLust
Explorer
Explorer

Post by EternalLust »

Based on the fact that a webtease should not be a mean to make money according to Milovana rules, asking for real money it a webtease should be banned. As a fantasy Financial domination in teases should stay imaginary, espacially that there is no prof that the receiver is that hot teasing girl. If you surf over Facebook you can find lots of that kind of stuff and you would understand how this is immoral.

If you think your tease needs real money give out why not to ask to offer coffee for some girl in real life or to donate to any cause on the behalf of the domme teasing. This way the other have no Financial gain.

On a side not I think any Financial domination website should be banned, as they are just a legal coverage to take your money without giving nothing in return. Sometimes I Wonder how country like the usa allow Financial domination while they forbide prostitution: it is legal to give a girl (or supposed girl) 100$ just because you think she is hot, but illegal to give 100$ for having sex with her.

Spoiling a beautiful woman is a great thing, but giving money for website that have a couple videos where an actress demand you to buy her gifts is pretty weird.
Slaveboy90
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Slave

Post by Slaveboy90 »

EternalLust wrote:Based on the fact that a webtease should not be a mean to make money according to Milovana rules, asking for real money it a webtease should be banned. As a fantasy Financial domination in teases should stay imaginary, espacially that there is no prof that the receiver is that hot teasing girl. If you surf over Facebook you can find lots of that kind of stuff and you would understand how this is immoral.
exactly, do you know who this is in the tease ? It´s Kaley Cuoco (Penny in Big Bang Theory)

so i would bet 100000000€ that the writer is a guy who just wants to take money from trustful people !