Technical Support For Unregistered Users

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Technical Support For Unregistered Users

Post by seraph0x »

Hey everybody!

If you are unable to register or just need to get in touch with us without the trouble of registering use the following e-mail address:

[email protected]

Thanks!

seraph0x. :-)

PS: We used to allow guest posting on this forum, but the Spam just kept coming so we had to shut it down. Sorry everyone.
Last edited by seraph0x on Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

signing up problem

Post by Guest »

hi there...i set up my acc a couple of days ago but as yet have receibed no email to activate the account...my email addy is [email protected] help greatfully received.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Yes, you're not the first one with this problem. I activated your account manually.

For anyone else with the same problem:

Normally the activation mail should arrive instantly. If it doesn't, then it is usually a spam filter of some sort at work. So for example if you are using Yahoo, you should check your Spam/Junk/Bulk E-Mail folder and look for the date and time where you registered. Something else we often get is that the email folder is full or well, obviously that there was a typo in the email address you used.

If all this doesn't help, post your username here and I'll look into your registration. Usually I'll just activate it right away. (For example cbtslavemale had YIM so I was able to confirm his email address.)
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

thank you for doing that.....wish some of bigger sites/companies could be as efficient at solving problems....
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Welcome cbtslavemale, have fun on this site :-)
Try or die

Post by Guest »

yep ive got the no email problem, i registered under the name "blue_down_under" and never got the email, ive check junk email and my inbox definately aint full, thanks for the help guys great site :)

Post by Guest »

*bump* please?? blue_down_under again, my email was [...removed...] if that helps, i wanna post in the forum and write some teases so let me in dude!!! :\'-(
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Uh, your account is active, you just need to log in.

No activation yet.

Post by guest »

Hi;
My users name is simm52 and my e-mail is [... removed ...]
I have not been activated yet.

Simm52
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Ok, your account is now active simm52! Sorry for the inconvenience and welcome to Milovana! :-)

activation

Post by Guest »

Hi, i registered a while ago but received no activation email. my user name is hunkymonkey.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Ok, you're good to go now. Have fun and welcome! :-)

Re: signing up problem

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:hi there...i set up my acc a couple of days ago but as yet have receibed no email to activate the account...my email addy is [email protected] help greatfully received.

same here
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: signing up problem

Post by seraph0x »

Anonymous wrote: same here
Fine, but I can't help you unless you give me your username! ;-)

PS: If you're also acemanz, just ignore this post: Your account has been activated.

cant log in

Post by Guest »

:\'-( it still dont work. username acemanz i tryed geting a new password sent to me thinking maybe i was typen in the wrong password but then it says no cuz my acc aint active. try deleting all my info an ill start over