Unable to add pics in Editor

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
vivilu
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Unable to add pics in Editor

Post by vivilu »

I am not able to upload images in "Editor" (the text just works well). Neither clicking the image area nor clicking the "choose from a gallery" button have no response at all. Does anyone know what issues it might be here?
By the way, I am creating a regular webtease using Firefox (latest version).
AlltrueSC
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): None

Re: Unable to add pics in Editor

Post by AlltrueSC »

you have to actually UPLOAD the photos
It took me a few tries to find the upload feature, it is not easy for EOS.. I assume you are doing EOS?

1. ALL pictures must be Jpegs
2: you should see a circle (Upload) you have to click that circle
3> you then will be directed to your computer.. and have to click the picture OR picture file you wish to uplad
4> you will need to Name the file

5> WAIT until it says uploading is done.. do NOT close your tab.. and I recommend not even doing much else.. so go walk away from computer/laptop for a bit while it loads.
6> it will tell you when the upload is complete
7> this is only my recomendation.. but : Add one page.. even if it is blank and make sure you see a SAVED note in top right coner

I also recommend after you are sure its saved: close: and reopen: double check (Galleries) you should see your pictures there
if they are not there repeat the steps again carefully

If it still does not work after a second try take notes, what you did, how you did it and post any problems again

Hope that helps
still true to my own self...even with a lot of changes