EOS editor notification issue

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

EOS editor notification issue

Post by YamiLoli »

So there is a strange thing I found out when using the notification module in EOS. I set it to timer mode for a minute for example (can be any amount of time) and leave it without any actions. So now there is a notification progress bar on the right side that persists even if the user goes through different pages. Now all I want from this notification is to disappear when the time runs out. Instead, when it ends, it acts as an action on the current page which makes the next action start. Basically, if you have 10 "Say" actions and the user is on the 5th one, the notification timer if it ends while the user is still reading the text will show the next "Say" action. It works even if there is an unskippable timer still running, the next action will just start. I hope I explained it good enough to understand. I don't know if it's a bug, but I'd like notification timers not to do that. Is there anything I can do to avoid it?
FeetTickler
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: EOS editor notification issue

Post by FeetTickler »

Put in the action of your notification's timer the action "Notification remove" with the identifier of this notification I think it should work
YamiLoli
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3
Sub/Slave(s): My lovely girlfriend Lexy (Xyanaris) <3

Re: EOS editor notification issue

Post by YamiLoli »

FeetTickler wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:21 pm Put in the action of your notification's timer the action "Notification remove" with the identifier of this notification I think it should work
Doesn't work, unfortunately