flash tease translation

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
oldsubguy67

flash tease translation

Post by oldsubguy67 »

when will flash teases be translated or can they
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: flash tease translation

Post by seraph0x »

What do you mean by translated? If you mean when will they be converted to the new Eos tease format - they already are internally. The engine that is now used to display "flash" teases is the same that runs the new Eos teases. However, there are a few magical commands that are used to more closely approximate how the flash-based viewer behaved. It won't be possible to open flash teases in the Eos editor initially. It could be done but I'm not convinced it's worth the effort. Better to make new, native Eos teases imho.
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: flash tease translation

Post by Ghingis »

seraph0x wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:23 pm What do you mean by translated? If you mean when will they be converted to the new Eos tease format - they already are internally. The engine that is now used to display "flash" teases is the same that runs the new Eos teases. However, there are a few magical commands that are used to more closely approximate how the flash-based viewer behaved. It won't be possible to open flash teases in the Eos editor initially. It could be done but I'm not convinced it's worth the effort. Better to make new, native Eos teases imho.
If I have to guess English is not his strong suit, so with web teases he is using chrome auto translate functionality, so he can enjoy the tease on his native language.
But when you try to do that with "flash" teases, it just did not do anything (probably because of the iframe).