Unofficial Milovana Discord Chatroom

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
Crow
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Unofficial Milovana Discord Chatroom

Post by Crow »

Hi there everyone,

So as we are all aware the integrated chat on this site is extremely unstable, in addition the chatzy was no longer receiving enough traffic to justify it being a premium room.

As such many of us have migrated to the unofficial milovana chatroom located here: https://discord.gg/DqC7nuQ

Anyone is welcome including those from the numerous other discords and chatzy's that have popped up

-Crow
Last edited by Crow on Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You've played beautifully. Your mask is compelling, gorgeous, alluring. It makes me want to get naked and subdue you with pleasure until you're too exhausted to maintain that facade and I can rip it off and show you what's underneath. Because I already know, and I judge that man beneath your mask much less harshly than you do"
-The Third Eye (The Blinding Knife by Brent Weeks)
Crow
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Unofficial Milovana Discord Chatroom

Post by Crow »

Just an update: I noticed that the link was dead for about a day there. It has been updated to a new one that will work. Sorry for any inconveniences!
"You've played beautifully. Your mask is compelling, gorgeous, alluring. It makes me want to get naked and subdue you with pleasure until you're too exhausted to maintain that facade and I can rip it off and show you what's underneath. Because I already know, and I judge that man beneath your mask much less harshly than you do"
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Cool! Should we make this the official Milovana chat room?
Crow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Crow »

seraph0x wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:04 am Cool! Should we make this the official Milovana chat room?
If you'd like, they do have tools to embed the chat in the site and such. Shoot me a PM or hop on the discord and shoot me or Jen a DM and we can discuss it further
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

I'll aim to stop by when I have a minute - probably on the weekend. For verification purposes: I'm seraph0x#4160 on Discord.
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Post by elvisomar »

A trail of links from threads involving the chat here led me to this thread, but the invite link no longer functions. Is this chatroom still open?
DellaRoss
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by DellaRoss »

https://discord.gg/PHdmhdk there is an unlimited Link. Problem solved!
"To anyone who has stood at someones side and looked into the abyss and found both charm, attraction and love, for we are not made up only of our light and happiness but also our darkness and sorrow. To deny the darkness of yourself is to deny half of who you are, and when you love, truly love, you need to love the whole person not just the part that smiles and waves, but the part that thinks murderous thoughts and knows that pain is both pleasure and temptation, but still thinks puppies are really cute" -LKH

"I am Nature's arm. Her spirit. Her will. Hell, I am Mother Nature, and the time has come for plants to take back the world so rightfully ours! 'cause it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.- Poison Ivy

"I pray you pass out drunk with your best friend and wake up with his and her tattoos"- Jared and the Long Road to Love

"You do what we want, or I will peel your mind away like the layers of an onion. You DO believe I can do that, don't you?"- Nikolaos
elvisomar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): None, but I'd be interested

Post by elvisomar »

DellaRoss wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:59 pm https://discord.gg/PHdmhdk there is an unlimited Link. Problem solved!
Thank you for the link, but I get an error message and cannot load that link in Safari on a Mac.

It has been a long time since I've said hello, DellaRoss. I hope you've been keeping well and having fun.
servus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by servus »

Thanks for getting the new chat running.
It would be so cool if we could access the chat through a link that is placed at some part of the website that is more accessible. :innocent:
doremi
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by doremi »

Guys, interested to add an INVITE channel in Discord as well? It would help this thread:

MILOVANA NEEDS YOU (To distribute invite codes)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21962
Cock Hero Database (on the ice atm) - https://www.ch-db.club/ - :gathering:
[APP] Cock Hero Slideshow Player - Thinking about a script feature for [APP] Cock Hero Video Player :icecream:
If your video is too fat, there's a solution!
Spoiler: show
The generated output of your video editor may be bloated, too big for not any significant benefit. One thing you can do is use HANDBRAKE with the H.264 (x264), RF18 Constant Quality and Web Optimized / Fast Start options, all other options by default. You'd be surprised how smaller the video becomes, without any impact to the quality.
:yes:

LINKS:

HandBrake, The open source video transcoder
https://handbrake.fr/

For future reference, here's the original Hanbrake post by Eriol:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12815&hilit=Handbrake#p164242
Interesting for further details about the process.
:thumbsup:
So many projects to kill, so little time. :-)
LoadsofCody
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by LoadsofCody »

hey everyone i'm new here but i think the discord links expire after 24 hours so i can't access them, can someone help get me into this discord

much appreciated,
LoadsofCody