how to close account

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
oldsubguy67

how to close account

Post by oldsubguy67 »

i would like to know how to close an account should i choose to do so
Bandit224
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: how to close account

Post by Bandit224 »

I don't think Milovana has an way of marking an account for deletion. If you want to delete your account, click on Account on top right, and then click "Contact Us" at the bottom, and tell them that you would like to delete your account.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Actually, I wasn't aware of the Contact Us feature - I'm not sure I'm even getting those messages, sorry. :-/

The old way of deleting your account was to send me a PM. That has the benefit of proving that you are the owner of the account you are asking to delete.

But I just created an easier way. You can now go to Account > User Control Panel > Profile > Delete my registration (or click here) to delete your account yourself.

Obviously, deleting your account is irreversible. So please don't contact me asking to restore it or to get a new invite code.
oldsubguy67

Post by oldsubguy67 »

this olption is no longer there, can you please install it as i am debating on closing this account

thank you
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

The option is still there, just click the link in my post above and it should take you straight there!