No sound from timer

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
tom183
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

No sound from timer

Post by tom183 »

I'm not sure if I need to update something on safari, I did just update Flash now. I tried to run a web tease and unfortunately there isn't any sound coming from the metronome. Anyone else experience something similar?
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: No sound from timer

Post by CockHeroChampion12 »

tom183 wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:42 pm I'm not sure if I need to update something on safari, I did just update Flash now. I tried to run a web tease and unfortunately there isn't any sound coming from the metronome. Anyone else experience something similar?
Yeah, i created my teases which work perfect on flash and nyx, but the metronome will not play on html for some reason!
Spoiler: show
ImageImage ImageImage Image
kerkersklave
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by kerkersklave »

Many browsers restrict nowadays when sounds can be played to protect against advertisments with sound and anoying stuff like that.
Try to disable that in the settings (usually some hidden expert settings). For me, the sound is working for your teases, but I think I disabled some restrictions at some point.
It is usually possible to make that work out of the box, but it can be complicated, especially, if sound is triggered by a timer.
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

kerkersklave wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:08 pm Many browsers restrict nowadays when sounds can be played to protect against advertisments with sound and anoying stuff like that.
Try to disable that in the settings (usually some hidden expert settings). For me, the sound is working for your teases, but I think I disabled some restrictions at some point.
It is usually possible to make that work out of the box, but it can be complicated, especially, if sound is triggered by a timer.
The sound works for other teases just not mine. And i have no idea why. i have turned ads on and still nothing. I think it may be because i am using chrome. But i have no clue! :no:
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

CockHeroChampion12 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:30 pm The sound works for other teases just not mine. And i have no idea why. i have turned ads on and still nothing. I think it may be because i am using chrome. But i have no clue! :no:
Which tease is this about?
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana
CockHeroChampion12
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

onlytropics wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:51 pm
CockHeroChampion12 wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:30 pm The sound works for other teases just not mine. And i have no idea why. i have turned ads on and still nothing. I think it may be because i am using chrome. But i have no clue! :no:
Which tease is this about?
Here is the HTML link. https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=38711

here is a link to the flash version https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=38711
onlytropics
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by onlytropics »

It seems to be an issue with Chrome (and Opera). Don't know why this does not come up with other teases, but ... it will be looked into :-)
howler.js:2297 The Web Audio autoplay policy will be re-enabled in Chrome 71 (December 2018). Please check that your website is compatible with it. https://goo.gl/7K7WLu
Reasons to have oranges at home:
1. they're healthy
2. smells nice
3. Milovana