Can't load Flashteases

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
fenway
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Can't load Flashteases

Post by fenway »

Hey, I'm using a laptop with IE and flashteases get stuck on the "loading engine" screen. Anyone know what is up with this? I'm incredibly frustrated by this... :(

Thanks!
If you enjoy my work and would like to see more, consider supporting me on Patreon or leaving me a tip on Ko-fi! :-)

My published teases on Milovana!

Can't wob the Kob :-D
rabbithole
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive

Re: Can't load Flashteases

Post by rabbithole »

This is probably because the new html5 player is incompatible with your browser or your system. You can either try a different browser, or use the old flash player by removing "&html=1" from the URL.
Four Floors, Four Doors (Normal)
Floor: 1 | Points: 0 | Pool Points: 62 (2600) | Doors Opened: 3 | Gambles: 4
Last Ruin: 11/16 | Last Cum: 11/13 | Edges So Far: 211
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

rabbithole pretty much summed it up.
I just want to point it out, that ie 11 is a 5 years old browser (in technology that is a really long time), but it will still get security updates and it's only purpose is to enable firms to use it for their internal sites if they require ActiveX (this is the only browser that supports it afak), but as of 2015 MS Edge is it's successor (without ActiveX).
In 2015 there were a big update to javascript (ES2015), this made development much more easier and cleaner.
And the new "flash" player uses these features.

So if you are still using ie, you are behind the world about 3 years and you will run in errors on lot of pages.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

fenway wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:15 am Hey, I'm using a laptop with IE and flashteases get stuck on the "loading engine" screen. Anyone know what is up with this? I'm incredibly frustrated by this... :(

Thanks!
Thanks for reporting the issue! Can you confirm which version of IE you are using? You can find out here: https://milovana.com/pages/clientdetect.php

I'll definitely try to support more browsers including IE if I can. Depends on how much work it ends up being.
Ghingis
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ghingis »

seraph0x wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:52 pm Thanks for reporting the issue! Can you confirm which version of IE you are using? You can find out here: https://milovana.com/pages/clientdetect.php

I'll definitely try to support more browsers including IE if I can. Depends on how much work it ends up being.
When I answered I did it after I check it on my IE 11 (11.345.17134.0, you still have it under win10, you can start it up with win+r and typing 'iexplore'), it had problems with ES2015 features like 'startsWith' and even after stopping the script before the error and adding the protoype to String, it had problem with Promises.

The strange thing is, that the page you linked recognises it as Mozilla 11.
Also Edge is shows up as Chrome64 (but scripts are working just fine) :/
Johnjo287
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Johnjo287 »

Hello I cannot load flash teases either. Hopefully someone can walk me through the process. Thank you so much