Sorry, you have been blocked

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: Sorry, you have been blocked

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:11 pm
tigrotto wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:47 pm
I hope you can solve this.
Bye! :wave:
Thanks....but my problem is, I need to change the first post, and it's a big post with a lot of code/color/links.

I can't edit all, and only changing the title make me get blocked. :-(
After some trial and error I can tell you that if you remove all the " from your post you ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ should be able to edit it.
Check the spoiler box below:
Spoiler: show
avatarbr wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:44 pm House of Tease 5.0.2 Released (19/11/17)
House of Tease 5.0.2 - Download (TeaseAI 55.3 or above)
- +300 Molules (a few called from interactions)
- +136 Links
- +1000 Taunts lines
- Much more Interactivity
- Miss Blue interaction (Optional)

Downloads:
House of Tease 5.0.2: https://mega.nz/#!gd5T3SDA!mz0wQM8to1Aj ... 9G4OQaG1S4

Audio Files (~170MB): https://mega.nz/#!wZRSUSIA!B3sAyFvwLdIU ... pKIJmRDimI

Image Files (~203MB): https://mega.nz/#!IExwUKIb!KhDefFw37ZbF ... TNUmsHBAug

Video Files (Video) (~680MB): https://mega.nz/#!EFJzFYqQ!Lp2emSDHJhwD ... 6KJk-6-98s

MissBlue Interaction: https://mega.nz/#!FBojnTiS!q-FR5d99wHti ... mDc6ksUgl0

Instalation:
- Download Tease AI here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20047&p=237375#p237337
- Copy the House of Tease folder inside the Tease AI\Scripts folder.
- Copy The Audio, Video and Images folders inside the related folders inside Tease AI folder (you can merge the existing).
Path folders must be:
Tease AI/Audio/tease
Tease AI/Images/av_imagens
Tease AI/Video/AV_Clips

- To enable the MissBlue interaction, just download the MissBlue.zip file, and extract to Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Modules folder. All the other necessary files are already there, but mostly will not trigger without the Module files.
Note: You will need the media files from the original MissBlue Personality. If you already installed that, you don't need to do anything.

To Update from v.4.xx, you have 2 options

- create a new folder (or rename the old) and copy the old Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\System folder to the new one.
You need this to keep your preferences/flags/Variables/progress. * Recommended
- override the old folder with the new files. It's a good idea to clear the Modules and Response folder, since I removed a few files from there.
- The new Media files can override the old one without problems

Special thanks to:
pepsifreak
Daragorn
Stefaf
holaba_be
Harry2stroke
tigrotto
PtheV (Miss Blue author)
genome231

Old versions:
House of Tease 4.11: https://mega.nz/#!gAZHQA7B!n0_zqgyDchzK ... T74Zv6wvMA

Media Files (Audio/Images) (~247MB): https://mega.nz/#!AM5FSbJY!6VI5xK22VpUF ... RG-GNWiIbA

Media Files (Video) (~650MB): https://mega.nz/#!kIpSHZIR!A6tsr64Rfhf1 ... eHFMim3_EA

Setup File (Included in the main file, you dont need to download this anymore): https://mega.nz/#!1N5SCJLZ!QTka2U0fb9HH ... GG9txaQXe0
Important Note (23/July/17):
Hey everybody, Daragorn just released a UNOFFICIAL TeaseAI Patch55 with the latest bugfixes, included the @DifferentAnswer freezing TeaseAI if you type something wrong, what affect a lot HoT.

I Still don't tested too much (just that bug, and it's gone), but I recommend you use that version for now.

Link:

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20047&p=237375#p237375
Log:

- Reupload the Vocabulary folder (was empty)
- Included @Group(123) and @Group(D123) on GroupEdge.txt file.

- Moved Harry2Stroke modules to individual files inside Custom\h2sModules (Using @Call)
- Harry2Stroke modules: Removed a missing vocab file and small fixes.
- Spellcheck by pepsifreak ïn a lot of files. :innocent:

- Custom\Modules\WebCam.txt first line: added #StopStroking @StopStroking
- AV_ModGeneral12.txt created line 178 with: @NotFlag(av_fetish_rough) @NullResponse @Goto(AV_Jump37)
- Custom\AV_Scripts\AV_CumFun.txt
Line 183: Missed a ], should be [8] @RT(Better not take any chances...smart thinking,.....
Line 184: give instead of #Give

- AV_Disconnect: Changed #DomName for #MainDom
- Harry2Stroke1, line 440 : removed [Les\Videos\anna-rose-lucy-li.mp4] (keep just @PlayVideo)
House of Tease (HoT) 4
- +200 Molules
- +80 Links
- +800 Taunts lines
- More Interactivity
- Using more the TeaseAI Mood system
- New System to manage variables and Modules (no more module skip)

Some things you can try:
- Praise the Domme clothes and she will not change it to fast.
- You can try to beg in the more intense parts and maybe your Domme will be merciful
- If the Domme ask something that should be answered with Yes or No, you should answer one of this.

Some NOTES on TeaseAI Settings
- Make sure to have at least 1 Ramdom Domme on TeaseAI settings.
- Make sure to have all 3 Glitters set. Note: In HoT, Contact 1 is the Caring one, and Contact 2 is the Bratty
- In Images - Genre Images you need all the categories, minus gay and maledom. Make sure to have at least 1 URL file.
- In Scripts, make sure all files are checked, in all tabs.
- In Tags - Local Tags, tags used in HoT:
@TagHandjob @TagArtwork @TagStrapon @TagCunnilingus @TagBodyFeet @TagAnal @TagLesbian @TagRimming @TagSoloF @TagLegs @TagKissing @Tag1F @TagMasturbation @TagTagCumshot @TagCumEating
- I recommend at least a session time with 60 minutes. HoT need a few circles of Stroke/Module/Link to have a chance to load a few things. It's not essential, but will include a few new things.
- For .webm files to run correctly, you need to install a codec pack in your PC, like K-Lite Codecs. Check on ninite.com

Instalation:
- Download Tease AI here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19518
- Copy the House of Tease folder inside the Tease AI\Scripts folder.
- Copy The Audio, Video and Images folders inside the related folders inside Tease AI folder (you can merge the existing).
Path folders must be:
Tease AI/Audio/tease
Tease AI/Images/av_imagens
Tease AI/Video/AV_Clips

To Update from v.3.xx, you have 2 options
- override the old folder with the new files
- create a new folder (or rename the old) and copy the old Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\System folder to the new one. You need this to keep your preferences.
- The zip files keep the structure of the folders, just follow this to copy in the correct place.

If you get some bug:
- first type @ on the chat to get the file name where you are. This will be saved in the chat log Tease AI\Chatlogs too, where you can see later
The important part it's something like that:
::: FileText = C:\Tease AI\Scripts\House of Tease\Modules\AV_ModGames2.txt ::: LineVal = 180 (The first of 3 lines)
- After that, type debug, and TeaseAI will: stop slideshows, unlock images, add the Domme and remove any Glitter from the chat.
- If you got stuck, type fix. a CBT will be called (for some reason, its the only thing able to unlock TeaseAI) and try to type your safeword after the cbt part.

And remember to play safe...Dont do anything you think you should not.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version 3 (Outdated)
Released Version 3 - 25/10/2016 (Tease AI 54.x or above) Notes

- 134 Modules!!
90 with your Domme, 36 with Glitters and 8 in group.
- 60 Links
- Various Custom/MiniScripts included
- Focus on trying to break the Stroke/Module/Link Circle
- Included a small feature to detect crashs in session. If you get a crash, close and open Tease AI again. The script should know it crashed and will ask how many minutes you was in the session. This time will be removed from the new session (if you have a 60min session and crashed after 20, the new session will be 40 min). No TempFlags will be kept too.
- 90% of the scripts will respect your fetishes, AKA less pain for who dont like, and special teases/lines with your kinks will appear.
- You can add more crushes. The Domme will ask this at some point.
- There are some new things that will appear and have consequences for several sessions
- A surprise
- As always, I had included all the vocabulary/responses for other personalities, to avoid errors. If you want to include some of your favorites modules, you dont need to check others files to include.

- IMPORTANT: to update from version 2, you have two options:
override the old folder with the new files
create a new folder (or rename the old) and copy the old Tease AIScriptsHouse of TeaseSystem folder to the new one. You need this to keep your preferences.
- The zip files keep the structure of the folders, just follow this to copy in the correct place.

NOTE: Please delete all the .cld files inside the ScriptsHouse of TeaseSystem folder. I think you will need to reselect all the files again in the Scripts tab inside the settings of Tease AI.

Log:
- Changed some things in AV_GoToPosit.txt Miniscript
- Removed @CallReturns from AV_GoToPosit.txt Miniscript
- Removed @CallReturns from AV_DesperateProp.txt Miniscript
- Removed some lines from the MiniScript AV_PunishRND
- Changed InterruptAV_Controle.txt trying to fix some flags errors.
- Removed line @NullResponse @Goto(continue5) from InterruptAV_MiniControle.txt
- Added a #StopStroking on ModulesAV_ModGeneral1.txt (line 253)

- Replaced @StastStroking in the end of Miniscript AV_WantToRuin.txt with @NullResponse
- Copied AV_RuinHorny1, 2 and 3 from CustomAV_Scripts to CustomModules

- Included 2 new links: StrokeLinkLinksRamdom16.txt and LinksRamdom17.txt
- Included a few new taunts in StrokeStrokeTaunts_2 and 3.txt
- Included 2 new teases in ModulesAV_ModGeneral8.txt (if you included your own, please copy to a new file using the template)
- Included 4 new teases in ModulesAV_ModGeneral9.txt
- Added a few new lines in StrokeGlitterTaunts_1, 2 and 3.txt to avoid too much repetition.
- Changed the StrokeEndExtend_End.txt to make sure the Domme is in chat to finish the session, and remove the Glitter.
- Added the same process on Safeword.txt. Now, if you type fix on chat, should remove the Glitter, in case she should not be there (Like a module freeze with the Glitter in)
- Changed CustomCallReturnAV_CrushBreakLink.txt to try fix the Ask Break loop.
- Removed a double @Flag in CustomMiniScriptsAV_RND12.txt
- Added Contact3 in StrokeHoldTheEdgeGroupHoldTheEdge.txt
- Removed @Flag(AV_PositionGameRules) @NullResponse @MiniScript(AV_GoToPosit) from InterruptAV_Controle.txt. Was causing duplicated calls.
- Changed some @MiniScripts to @CallReturn in AV_GoToPosit.txt

- Try to fix problem with CustomMiniScriptsAV_DesperateProp.txt calling punishments
- Replaced TagStrGi tag with TagStrapon in ModulesAV_ModFetish4 and StrokeStrokeTaunts_1.txt
- Removed more double @Flags inside AV_Punish1, 2, 3 and AV_PunishRND.txt inside the folders CustomMiniScripts and CustomCallReturn
- Removed .cld files from the Tease AIScriptsHouse of TeaseSystem folder
- /Modules/AV_ModGeneral8.txt - Removed placeholder (you still can add 2 modules you like there).
- /Custom/MiniScripts/AV_RND02, 3, 21, 22, 23 and 26.txt - Removed @StartStroking from the end of the scripts. This made the next Stroke part get a endless or really long range
- Release
DOWNLOAD Version 3.1.2
House of Tease 3.1.2: https://mega.nz/#!YVYFCazL!WXb66Pc0V-f9 ... 6Wfv7auEio

Media Files (~313MB): https://mega.nz/#!ZYIAWbKL!DQc91NjvpWqX ... ZToJimMfvY

Setup file for Crushes and fetishes: https://mega.nz/#!hYowATKL!W3qAP3HS2kEx ... iLzps3Qx2o

Instalation:
- Download Tease AI here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15776
- Copy the House of Tease folder inside the Tease AIScripts folder.
Path folders must be: Tease AI/Audio/tease, Tease AI/Images/av_imagens and Tease AI/Video/AV_Clips
- Its a good idea copy the flags from WTE folder (Tease AIScriptsWicked TeaseSystemFlags) to the House of Tease folder (Tease AIScriptsHouse of TeaseSystemFlags).
PS: Thanks genome for the gif :)
The House of Tease Script
My goal with Tease AI is try to make a more real experience. Things you cant do in TeaseME and PCMistress. So, I wanted to make the Domme more alive and unpredictable (like a real person is), things you typed in the chat have some importance (not just get a response).

With some variables, I tried to create some moods for the Domme. They can be actived by what you type in the chat, what you answer when she question about something or just randomly like any other woman in the planet :-P Moods dont change too much the Domme behavior, but some minor things you can notice.

The system was created for Replayability. In fact, you will have a better experience after some sessions. Will look like your Domme really know you (and yours kinks).

- There are a assorted source of the teases included in HoT: Old webteases, some scripts from reddit GWA, some descriptios from videos in clips4sale site and my own creations. All of it was modified to work in TeaseAI format, but the credit is shared with others original authors.

Features:
- Not so ramdom modules/links. Now, every module/link file have 4 scripts inside. They will repeat just after all of them already ran once.
- Audio teases are limited to 5min MAX (you already must listened all of that in WTE)
- 60 Modules (inside 15 files) plus some custom/interrupts scripts. Some from WTE.
- A secret Mistress Mood. If you active this, the session will be rough.
- You are not allowed to edge without permission. There are only 1 _EDGING module (png early edge with some modifications). If you need to edge, ask for it (Opiate response system). You can add _EDGING modules if you dont want this way.
- More responses.
- Domme Moods.

Version 2 (Tease AI 54.x or above) Notes

- 100 Modules!!
70 with your Domme, 24 with 1 Glitter and 6 group.
Some special mentions: Glitter party, Glitter takes control and a tease where you need to do sums while stroking.
- Included some of the new features of Tease AI. Tip: try to answer when the Domme asks a question. Something can happens (or not)
- 36 Links
- As always, I had included all the vocabulary/responses for other personalities, to avoid errors. If you want to include some of your favorites modules, you dont need to check others files to include.
- You dont need to download the media files agains....I think I did not put any new there. EDIT: Looks like at least 1 file its new. Please, download the new version of the media file.
Notes:
- Download file contains all vocabulary and responses shared in milovana. Not all are used in the scripts.
- This works in Patch 48,
- You can add your favourites modules, but will break the not so ramdom aspect. If someone ask, I can post a template file to add new modules (you need to add 4 modules in one file). Same thing for Links.
- DO NOT add new Start scripts. The system need to run Extended_Start.txt at the start to check and clear flags and variables. I included 4 different starts there for variety.
- I am not a hacker. Some system messages you see are just a way to remember you some things you need to do for the Domme to use.
Just to simulate something you tell her and she would search things in the internet to better tease you. So, just follow the system messages instructions for a better experience.
Template to add your own modules:

Code: Select all

#StopStroking @StopStroking @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @CheckFlag(CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE_NotFirstTime)
@NullResponse @SetVar[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[0] 
@NullResponse @SetFlag(CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE_NotFirstTime)
(CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE_NotFirstTime)
@NullResponse @RapidCodeOn
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[0]Then(Part1_1)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[1]Then(Part1_2)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[10]Then(Part1_3)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[100]Then(Part1_4)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[1000]Then(Part1_5)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[11]Then(Part1_6)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[101]Then(Part1_7)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[111]Then(Part1_8)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[110]Then(Part1_9)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[1001]Then(Part1_10)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[1011]Then(Part1_11)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[1111]Then(Part1_12)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[1010]Then(Part1_13)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[1110]Then(Part1_14)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[1100]Then(Part1_15)
@NullResponse @If[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[1101]Then(Part1_16)
(Mod1)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]+[1]
@NullResponse @Goto(Modulo1)
(Mod2)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]+[10]
@NullResponse @Goto(Modulo2)
(Mod3)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]+[100]
@NullResponse @Goto(Modulo3)
(Mod4)
@NullResponse @ChangeVar[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]+[1000]
@NullResponse @Goto(Modulo4)
(Part1_1)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod1,Mod2,Mod3,Mod4)
(Part1_2)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod2,Mod3,Mod4)
(Part1_3)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod1,Mod3,Mod4)
(Part1_4)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod1,Mod2,Mod4)
(Part1_5)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod1,Mod2,Mod3)
(Part1_6)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod3,Mod4)
(Part1_7)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod2,Mod4)
(Part1_8)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod4)
(Part1_9)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod1,Mod4)
(Part1_10)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod2,Mod3)
(Part1_11)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod3)
(Part1_12)
@NullResponse @Goto(Fim)
(Part1_13)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod1,Mod3)
(Part1_14)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod1)
(Part1_15)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod1,Mod2)
(Part1_16)
@NullResponse @Goto(Mod2)
(Fim)
@NullResponse @SetVar[CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE]=[0]
@End
(Modulo1)
PLACE A NEW MODULE HERE
(Modulo2)
PLACE A NEW MODULE HERE
(Modulo3)
PLACE A NEW MODULE HERE
(Modulo4)
PLACE A NEW MODULE HERE
- Replace all CREATE_YOUR_VARIABLE with a unique variable name (use a prefixe with your nickname).
With Notepad++ you can use CTRL+H To change all at once.
- You can put 4 modules in 1 file. Copy and past all the content from one module file and replace the text PLACE A NEW MODULE HERE.
As Sissy Elise said here, double quotes could appear like sql injection (which I don't know what is :huh: and don't know if it's your problem :-D ).

Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:32 pm
avatarbr wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:11 pm
tigrotto wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:47 pm
I hope you can solve this.
Thanks....but my problem is, I need to change the first post, and it's a big post with a lot of code/color/links.

I can't edit all, and only changing the title make me get blocked. :-(
After some trial and error I can tell you that if you remove all the " from your post you ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ should be able to edit it.
Check the spoiler box below:

As Sissy Elise said here, double quotes could appear like sql injection (which I don't know what is :huh: and don't know if it's your problem :-D ).

Thanks a lot. It's works... :-D

I changed all to * ( ' did not worked).
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:23 am Thanks a lot. It's works... :-D
Happy to help! :wave: