Sorry, you have been blocked

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Sorry, you have been blocked

Post by tigrotto »

Yesterday I was writing this post(I hosted it on my Mega account since I can't post it here) in the Tease AI: Community-Created Scripts but when I clicked the Preview button this happened:
Cattura di schermata (158).png
Cattura di schermata (158).png (136.11 KiB) Viewed 3361 times
Cattura di schermata (161).png
Cattura di schermata (161).png (149.74 KiB) Viewed 3361 times
I tried again today but I ended up being blocked again. It seems there's a problem with what I'm trying to write because when I replaced it with bla bla bla and clicked Preview it worked fine.
The message said to include the Clodflare Ray ID, so here they are:
  • Yesterday's Cloudflare Ray ID: 4153dc3afd920e24
  • Today's Cloudflare Ray ID: 4159383a8bc0433a
Thanks in advance for your help!
:wave:
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Re: Sorry, you have been blocked

Post by Sissy Elise »

Cloudflares firewall has been set too sensitive.
Same problem here: https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=20809

In the mean time avoid using symbols in posts to avoid the blocked message.

I'm guessing Seraph0x has done this to get rid of a previous problem
Last edited by Sissy Elise on Sat May 05, 2018 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Thanks!
But there's one thing I don't understand:
Sissy Elise wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:10 am In the mean time avoid using symbols in posts to avoid the blocked message.
Which symbols should I avoid using?
I mean, I can post this

Code: Select all

[color=#BF40FF]SCRIPT VERSION:[/color] 2.03
[color=#BF40FF]DATE OF RELEASE:[/color]

[size=150][color=#BF40FF][u]About[/u][/color][/size]

[color=#0040FF]I want to thank [b][u]Daragorn[/u][/b] and [b][u]holaba_be[/u][/b] for their help.[/color]

You will need [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20047]patch 55.3[/url] or higher to run this script.

[i]Are you ready to be teased[/i] is a start script for Miss Blue, Spicy and Wicked Tease.

In the spoiler box below you will find the complete description of the script:
[spoiler]Domme welcomes you asking you if your cock is rock hard: if it's not she will tell you that she demands your cock to be hard when you start a session with her. Then she will start warming you up for the session: this consists of a series of edges in a row or an edge-ladder game.
If she has already told you about this rule you may start the session with a CBT game(see below).
If you're hard there's a 60% chance to start the session with an edging game or a CBT game; otherwise the choice will be between the warm up mentioned above or a Module.
Both games have a 25-35% chance to played with Contact2 or Contact3, the nice and the mean Domme's friends. Both friends will have some influence(positive or negative) on the games.
[list]
[*][b]CBT game with Contact 2:[/b] Contact 2 watches while your Domme beats your cock and balls
[*][b]CBT game with Contact 3:[/b] Contact 3 suggests your Domme two games. In the first game you will edge multiple times in a row and during your cooldown time you will slap your balls.
The second game is similar in the concept but not in the implementation.
It's divided in rounds(4-7) for a total of 12-21 edges. Every round will have a different cooldown time during which you will have to slap your balls.
[*][b]Edging game with Contact 2/Contact 3:[/b] You will have to guess the number of edges they will make you do. If your guess is lower your Domme will add some edges to the original number; if it's higher they will accept your number. Then they will start edging you like when you play Risky Pick. The final edge could be a long or extremely long one (10% and 5% chance respectively).
[/list][/spoiler]

[size=150][color=#BF40FF][u]Installation[/u][/color][/size]

[list=1][*]Install [url=https://milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20047]patch 55.3[/url] or higher

[*]Extract the files [b][u]inside[/u][/b] your [b][u]personality folder[/u][/b]:

[url=https://mega.nz/#!Mrx2HCZQ!Wha7DJgZxB26XOFeR6MEzrIzU9dt7zOFfiVMM8tXYMA]Are you ready to be teased - Miss Blue version[/url]
[url=https://mega.nz/#!syYFzBaJ!lkfwnks6mFRq6oqTh8qnb7L_JWQSKvYCU2kdRN5gtyU]Are you ready to be teased - Spicy version[/url]
[url=https://mega.nz/#!AvJwHDqL!IZg_oKjRknMAqLhOCuKmgDAlXbV_lbGrBKt8t-Nq3cU]Are you ready to be teased - Wicked Tease version[/url]
[/list]
and it contains the same things. There are urls, text in bold, italic, text in different colors, numbers...

Could you be more precise, please?

Thanks again for your help!
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sissy Elise »

It looks like it has been fixed:
tigrotto wrote: SCRIPT VERSION: 1.02
DATE OF RELEASE:

About

I want to thank holaba_be since the script is based on two his ideas published in the Teasing software scenario thread.

End_tigr8 is an end script for Miss Blue and Wicked Tease.
You will need patch 55.3 or higher to run this script.

End_tigr8 is an end script with variable orgasm chances: this means that if, for example, your Domme decides to deny you then your orgasm chances will be increased by one setting. If the session ends with a ruined orgasm, your orgasm and ruined orgasm chances will be decreased by one setting.

Spoiler: show
Your Domme will ask you if you want to cum or not. If you say no she will deny you; two ending are possible at this stage: you could be denied for the current session or for a period of time between 7 and 28 days.
There are two possible scenarios if you're denied only for the current session: you could end the session with a single edge(with the chance of having to hold it) or with 10 edges in a row (and the posibility to hold the last one).
  

spaisin
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by spaisin »

First, if the block comes with a "penalty time" or something, then you might not be able to do this, but if it just blocks the single offendeing request ("preview"), then you can try to figure it out yourself:

- split the post in half, preview one of the halves.
- If if doesn't fail, try the other half.
- take the failed half, split it in two, repeat from the top, until neither half fails... (at that point you might need to think a bit ;) )

It's a bit of an effort, but you'll get from a 1000 characters to 10 in about 8 tests. A bit more since you'll have to re-test the other half when your test doesn't fail...

And yeah, they might block you if you do this, as it kinda looks like an attack (or at least repeat offending..) .. so, buyer beware or something .. :-)
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Sissy Elise wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:55 pm It looks like it has been fixed:
DATE OF RELEASE:

About

I want to thank holaba_be since the script is based on two his ideas published in the Teasing software scenario thread.

End_tigr8 is an end script with variable orgasm chances: this means that if, for example, your Domme decides to deny you then your orgasm chances will be increased by one setting. If the session ends with a ruined orgasm, your orgasm and ruined orgasm chances will be decreased by one setting.

Your Domme will ask you if you want to cum or not. If you say no she will deny you; two ending are possible at this stage: you could be denied for the current session or for a period of time between 7 and 28 days.
There are two possible scenarios if you're denied only for the current session: you could end the session with a single edge(with the chance of having to hold it) or with 10 edges in a row (and the posibility to hold the last one).
Lucky you!
I still have the same problem... :-(

The interesting thing is this: I quoted your post to reply you and when I click Preview it works fine. So why does it work if I quote your post and not when I try to post it on my own? :hmmm:
spaisin wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:08 pm First, if the block comes with a "penalty time" or something, then you might not be able to do this, but if it just blocks the single offendeing request ("preview"), then you can try to figure it out yourself:
Luckily no "penalty time". I can go back to the previous page.

I'll try your solution and I'll let you know.

Thank you both! :thumbsup:
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sissy Elise »

Sorry I mis-read the above image and it says it could have been several actions. (sql injection was just one possibility)

So it could be that the browser you are using is blocking referrer which makes it look like XSS or it could even be an extension effecting it.

If you can't still post that post it, then it is something to do with your browser.

(I am on chrome browser atm)
  

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

tigrotto wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:23 pm
Sissy Elise wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 1:55 pm It looks like it has been fixed:
DATE OF RELEASE:

About

Lucky you!
I still have the same problem... :-(

The interesting thing is this: I quoted your post to reply you and when I click Preview it works fine. So why does it work if I quote your post and not when I try to post it on my own? :hmmm:
spaisin wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:08 pm First, if the block comes with a "penalty time" or something, then you might not be able to do this, but if it just blocks the single offendeing request ("preview"), then you can try to figure it out yourself:
Luckily no "penalty time". I can go back to the previous page.

I'll try your solution and I'll let you know.

Thank you both! :thumbsup:
I believe I found what is causing the block: the very last line that you haven't included in your post.
That's why I could quote your post and that's why when I tried to paste it from the txt file where I'm writing it it didn't work.

So I can post the last line separately as you can see here
Installation
but not together with the rest of the post.
Sissy Elise wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:23 pm If you can't still post that post it, then it is something to do with your browser.
I don't think so. But I'm not an expert quite the opposite...
But if the problem is caused by this line
Installation
when it's together with the rest of the post, why it doesn't happen when I post this, for example?

SCRIPT VERSION: 2.03
DATE OF RELEASE:

About

I want to thank Daragorn and holaba_be for their help.

Are you ready to be teased is a start script for Miss Blue, Spicy and Wicked Tease.

Domme welcomes you asking you if your cock is rock hard: if it's not she will tell you that she demands your cock to be hard when you start a session with her. Then she will start warming you up for the session: this consists of a series of edges in a row or an edge-ladder game.
If she has already told you about this rule you may start the session with a CBT game(see below).
If you're hard there's a 60% chance to start the session with an edging game or a CBT game; otherwise the choice will be between the warm up mentioned above or a Module.
Both games have a 25-35% chance to played with Contact2 or Contact3, the nice and the mean Domme's friends. Both friends will have some influence(positive or negative) on the games.
  • CBT game with Contact 2: Contact 2 watches while your Domme beats your cock and balls
  • CBT game with Contact 3: Contact 3 suggests your Domme two games. In the first game you will edge multiple times in a row and during your cooldown time you will slap your balls.
    It's divided in rounds(4-7) for a total of 12-21 edges. Every round will have a different cooldown time during which you will have to slap your balls.
  • Edging game with Contact 2/Contact 3: You will have to guess the number of edges they will make you do. If your guess is lower your Domme will add some edges to the original number; if it's higher they will accept your number. Then they will start edging you like when you play Risky Pick. The final edge could be a long or extremely long one (10% and 5% chance respectively).
Installation
  1. Install patch 55.3 or higher
  2. Extract the files inside your personality folder:

Are you ready to be teased - Miss Blue version
    Are you ready to be teased - Spicy version
    Are you ready to be teased - Wicked Tease version
Sissy Elise wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:23 pm (I am on chrome browser atm)
I tested this both on Chrome and IE 11 on my Windows 8.1 PC.
Blocked on both browser.
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Sissy Elise »

The bottom part of your message was missing on mega :-)

Symbols and words in the wrong order can cause it to look like sql injection

There are many words and symbols that can look like sql injection such as:

backslash
hash
equals
single quotes
double qoute

E X T R A C T
D E L E T E
U N I O N
I N S E R T
F R O M
O R
W H E R E
D R O P

plus many more.

SO at a guess I would say it is the word E X T R A C T that is causing most of the problems, maybe also with the order of your symbols in that post also
  

tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

Sissy Elise wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 3:21 pm The bottom part of your message was missing on mega :-)
:huh:
Nothing is missing in the file I uploaded on Mega.
This
tigrotto wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:56 pm
tigrotto wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 2:23 pm SCRIPT VERSION: 2.03
DATE OF RELEASE:

About

I want to thank Daragorn and holaba_be for their help.

Are you ready to be teased is a start script for Miss Blue, Spicy and Wicked Tease.

Domme welcomes you asking you if your cock is rock hard: if it's not she will tell you that she demands your cock to be hard when you start a session with her. Then she will start warming you up for the session: this consists of a series of edges in a row or an edge-ladder game.
  • CBT game with Contact 2: Contact 2 watches while your Domme beats your cock and balls
  • CBT game with Contact 3: Contact 3 suggests your Domme two games. In the first game you will edge multiple times in a row and during your cooldown time you will slap your balls.
  • Edging game with Contact 2/Contact 3: You will have to guess the number of edges they will make you do. If your guess is lower your Domme will add some edges to the original number; if it's higher they will accept your number. Then they will start edging you like when you play Risky Pick. The final edge could be a long or extremely long one (10% and 5% chance respectively).
Installation
  1. Install patch 55.3 or higher
  2. Extract the files inside your personality folder:

Are you ready to be teased - Miss Blue version
    Are you ready to be teased - Spicy version
    Are you ready to be teased - Wicked Tease version
is another post for another script.

However I'll try changing the words and the words order.
I'll let you know.

Thanks for your help!
:thankyou:
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

I did some tests today and this is how it went.

Since the problem seemed related to the last line I tried changing the order in the last line but nothing worked. I tried every combination... nothing.
So I tried removing things: firstly I tried with the color. I changed from this to black clicked Preview and... it worked! :happy2:

I didn't try other combinations and I sticked with it.
Then I finished writing the message clicked Preview again to check the result. Everything was fine.
So I tried changing the color back to this and... *finger crossed*... It worked!

I don't know why it works now and not before since I only added some text before and after that line...
Mah!

Thanks for your help Sissy Elise! :thumbsup:

Bye! :wave:
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

I get blocked message when I use the normal Smile ":-)" symbol in a private message.
Here in a forum post I can use it but not sending it with a message... strange! :-D
My creations:

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Same problem here, trying to edit my original post on the HoT thread.

Even adding just a "." blocks
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tigrotto »

avatarbr wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:03 am Same problem here, trying to edit my original post on the HoT thread.

Even adding just a "." blocks
Here's what I did once I've found out what was causing the problem. I don't know if this might work for you, maybe it's a different problem. In my case the block was caused by the color of the title of a paragraph.
tigrotto wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 4:11 pm Since the problem seemed related to the last line I tried changing the order in the last line but nothing worked. I tried every combination... nothing.

So I tried removing things: firstly I tried with the color. I changed from this to black clicked Preview and... it worked! :happy2:

I didn't try other combinations and I sticked with it.
Then I finished writing the message clicked Preview again to check the result. Everything was fine.
So I tried changing the color back to this and... *finger crossed*... It worked!
I hope you can solve this.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

tigrotto wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:47 pm
I hope you can solve this.
Thanks....but my problem is, I need to change the first post, and it's a big post with a lot of code/color/links.

I can't edit all, and only changing the title make me get blocked. :-(