View User's Teases

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

View User's Teases

Post by 666 »

Hi
For a long time now I've not been able to view a user's teases, when I visit their profile and click on 'View User's Teases' I get taken to the first page of Milovana teases...
speckmtn
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Tell you about my wife? Maybe after I get to know you

Re: View User's Teases

Post by speckmtn »

If you look at the url after following those steps you should see that it ends with #author= and a series of numbers. If you change that # to a ? and load the page with the modified address then you should have the user's teases come up.
FATALES
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by FATALES »

OR Enter a nick in the search field
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): No domme
Sub/Slave(s): No sub

Post by PlayfulGuy »

speckmtn wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:01 am If you look at the url after following those steps you should see that it ends with #author= and a series of numbers. If you change that # to a ? and load the page with the modified address then you should have the user's teases come up.
Is this issue ever going to get fixed? It seems like such a simple thing to fix.

PG
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:10 pm Is this issue ever going to get fixed? It seems like such a simple thing to fix.
Isn't it? It's working for me.

I mean, if I click on a user's name in the list of teases, it goes to their profile. From there I can click on "view user's teases" and it shows them to me. I think, long ago, it would skip the step of going to their profile page. But one extra click is better than it not working at all, I think. :-)
ImageImage
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Yeah, this should be fixed. If it's not working for you, can you please go to this page and send me the information from that page in a PM? Might be an issue that only appears in certain browsers.
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

seraph0x wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:23 am Yeah, this should be fixed. If it's not working for you, can you please go to this page and send me the information from that page in a PM? Might be an issue that only appears in certain browsers.
Okay, based on the replies to my post I tried clearing my cache to see if that helped but no change. I tried what trusfrated said and it worked. Go to Milovana, click Webteases, then click on an authors name in the list of teases to get the authors profile. If I then click "View Users Teases" it works properly.

However, if I'm doing a tease and then decide I really like it and want to see more of that users teases (which is where I generally use that feature), clicking the author's name in the tease gives me a url like "https://milovana.com/webteases/#author=101938" with the # sign in there instead of the question mark, so I get all teases instead of just teases by that author.

It doesn't seem like that would be a browser issue, but for what it's worth I'll send the the client detection results in a PM as requested.

PG
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

PlayfulGuy wrote: Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:12 pm However, if I'm doing a tease and then decide I really like it and want to see more of that users teases (which is where I generally use that feature), clicking the author's name in the tease gives me a url like "https://milovana.com/webteases/#author=101938" with the # sign in there instead of the question mark, so I get all teases instead of just teases by that author.
I see. Yes, you are correct. Trying to click on the tease author's name from WITHIN a tease doesn't work. I would imagine Seraph0x missed these when doing updates. Good catch!
ImageImage
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Ahh, gotcha. Should be fixed now. Good catch indeed! :-)

:thankyou:
PlayfulGuy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PlayfulGuy »

seraph0x wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 10:48 am Ahh, gotcha. Should be fixed now. Good catch indeed! :-)

:thankyou:
Gave it a try and it is working now.

Thanks!