trouble editing regualr tease

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: trouble editing regualr tease

Post by LegalizeRanch »

Editing existing pages still doesn`t work :\'-(
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

Please give it a try now and let me know if this is any better!
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by ballsfull »

seraph0x wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:06 am Please give it a try now and let me know if this is any better!
I haven't dug far, but seems to be updating and saving again! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Thank you VERY much for getting it looked at... Really do appreciate it... Thank you... :yes: :yes:
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...
cactusman
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cactusman »

The editor for regular teases seems to only work for small teases that are quite old. Even teases with as few as 9 pages that are not very old can't be edited. When I click on a page number (e.g., "Page 22") I only see a box in any regular tease that I wrote that is not one of my first one or two. The same behavior occurs in Google Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. So, it still seems to be broken.
LegalizeRanch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by LegalizeRanch »

Confirm, editing is still broken, I only see white rectangle when Im trying to edit page.
FloatingTurian
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by FloatingTurian »

I am also trying to make a slight change to a tease I wrote. When I click on the page to edit it, It doesn't take me any where. It does allow me to add pages if I wanted, but not edit. I just wanted to tweak the text in two pages and hadn't noticed till now because I guess I don't spend a lot of time reading my own tease. Not a huge deal, but sad.
LegalizeRanch wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:16 am I only see white rectangle when Im trying to edit page.
Same. :weep: