Unable to edit tease pages / Mobile issues

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
wolfylewd
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Unable to edit tease pages / Mobile issues

Post by wolfylewd »

Now I must first preface with that I have been currently operating on an iPad mini, running at ios 11.1. The issues I describe occurred with both chrome and safari. I have yet to actually attempt any of this non-mobile, however currently I am unable, although if the solution boils down to needing to do just that, that is fine.

So, I’ve come into some issues while creating a new (and, well, first) tease. First, although currently bypassed, is that there were errors with posing png images. That is, regarding png images, it would register that an image is posted and exists (at least in the editor), but the image itself would not be visible. Furthermore, upon a preview of the page, it would be as though no image for that page exists, as soley a text box would be present. However, this all of course is if the image even manages to upload; upon an upload attempt, often the upload gets stuck after the “progress bar”, so to speak, gets filled, remaining then in a seemingly permanent stasis. However, by convering png images into jpegs before uploading them, this issue has been bypassed. The main issue now is the inability to edit currently existing pages of a tease.

I started creating this tease by just initially uploading all of the pictures for it, intending on adding text afterwards. However, while attempting to add text afterwards, I would add text to an already-existing page, hit “save page”, and the message stating “Page # edited, you can now make further changes” and so on would appear, yet simultaneously the page at hand would have reverted back to its initial state, as if no changes had been made at all. This is the case for any attempt in adding or changing text, as well as changing the image. Editing the tease name or description poses no issue, at least.

I apologize for the lengthiness of this all, truly. And again, if the problem is just the fact that I’m on iPad, then that is fine.
prisonship11
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Unable to edit tease pages / Mobile issues

Post by prisonship11 »

I am experiencing this same issue on the desktop version as well.
ballsfull
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Unable to edit tease pages / Mobile issues

Post by ballsfull »

Nyx not taking any changes for me as well... :\'-( :\'-( :\'-(
Working on exploring "Bondage_Barbi_Doll"'s limits......as well as pushing that little horny slut Stephi's boundries... Plus denying a few other little show-off cock-teasers too...