buggy or not?

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

buggy or not?

Post by JosyJoy »

I don't know if i'm right with this topic here, but all the years that i used milovana u could get all webteases from a person, if u click on a webtease and then on the name of the Author of it. This is not possible anymore. I would ask, if it is buggy or not?

the feature helped me to start a series really quickly, get the overall feedback for the tease and helped me to get another tease of this author quickly. I miss it.

thank u for reading this
live to serve
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: buggy or not?

Post by tigrotto »

JosyJoy wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:24 am I don't know if i'm right with this topic here, but all the years that i used milovana u could get all webteases from a person, if u click on a webtease and then on the name of the Author of it. This is not possible anymore. I would ask, if it is buggy or not?

the feature helped me to start a series really quickly, get the overall feedback for the tease and helped me to get another tease of this author quickly. I miss it.

thank u for reading this
I don't know where I read it but if you change the # into ? in the url then you get the list of the webteases of an author instead of the normal webtease section. I made an example with Such a brat 41 by reflog1:

https://milovana.com/webteases/#author=4425

https://milovana.com/webteases/?author=4425

The first link shows the list of all webteases while the second reflog1's webteases.
The same happens if you click the view user's teases link in the user profile.

I believe this is caused by the last major update to Milovana(read this) so I think you need to wait until seraph0x fix it.

Bye! :wave:
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

thank u!
live to serve
tigrotto
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by tigrotto »

JosyJoy wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:04 pmthank u!
Glad to be of help!