Firefox Flash Tease Bug

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
goodman854
Explorer
Explorer

Firefox Flash Tease Bug

Post by goodman854 »

I'm getting this annoying bug in flash teases where all the buttons stop working if i tab out or open a new tab in firefox and go back. I dunno what the hell is going on. Any plans to move to HTML5?
badjano
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): ankh

Re: Firefox Flash Tease Bug

Post by badjano »

same bug here
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

also the same.
live to serve
rabbithole
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by rabbithole »

I have the same problem, also in Firefox. :-/
Four Floors, Four Doors (Normal)
Floor: 1 | Points: 0 | Pool Points: 62 (2600) | Doors Opened: 3 | Gambles: 4
Last Ruin: 11/16 | Last Cum: 11/13 | Edges So Far: 211
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer
Dom/me(s): I have currently no opportunity to hold my Orgasm back for a specific Woman. But i'm doing it anyways.

Post by JosyJoy »

okay, i guess, i have a fix for this. When u in the flashtease zoom in or zoom out via the panel in the right corner. when u click on the options u have a size from 100% in standard. With the plus or minus button u can resize the Website. Nomally u use strg and the mousewheel for it, but it doesn't work in the flashteases. Then the buttons should be available again.
live to serve
goodman854
Explorer
Explorer

Post by goodman854 »

JosyJoy wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:48 pm okay, i guess, i have a fix for this. When u in the flashtease zoom in or zoom out via the panel in the right corner. when u click on the options u have a size from 100% in standard. With the plus or minus button u can resize the Website. Nomally u use strg and the mousewheel for it, but it doesn't work in the flashteases. Then the buttons should be available again.
I don't have any panel on the right corner for zooming. Do you mean the top left button for full screening the tease? because I also can't click that.

EDIT: I think I see what you mean maybe, I clicked on the text of the tease *the part that's html aka the header that isn't part of the flash tease" and I hit ctrl + scroll wheel up and zoomed in and then zoomed back and i got my buttons to work again. So thank you.
JosyJoy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JosyJoy »

yeah, sorry for the bad english. Good that u understand it non the less.
live to serve