Tease was posted, now gone

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
iSpank
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Tease was posted, now gone

Post by iSpank »

Just wondering if someone could help. I wrote my first tease today, I personally think it rocked, especially if you like nipple play :) I created it using "Offline Editor" and polished it in Nyx. Posted it about an hour ago. Sure enough, showed up on the "Webteases" page. So I decided to run it (just to verify that the published version worked like the Nyx preview) Half way through it died. Then I went into the Webteases page to figure out what happened and it is gone. Possible that moderator deleted? It still shows up as "Published" in Nyx.

This is my first attempt so maybe I did something outside of the code of conduct? I hope not!

FYI, the tease is called "iSpank's Nipple Tease" in case anyone else can see it.

Thanks in advance for any help the group can provide.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Tease was posted, now gone

Post by mr-max »

It is still there, it just has a rating of 1 so the standard filters hide it. Klick on advanced search and klick the filter "ALL" on the bottom.

I believe we have a issue at least with flash tease ratings. This is the third time a flash tease got immidately voted down to 1 after beeing released (see here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19601). So even without checking your tease it is probably not a real rating. Especially with keeping in mind that even those "I look for a mistress" teases usually stay at 1.something.

Someone needs to look into this.
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Yes, currently it's sitting at 1.0 with only 12 votes and 48 views. Something very weird going on, here. :no:
ImageImage
joecarlton
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by joecarlton »

It probably got a 1 for dying in the middle..
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Lestat »

I just went throught it and didn't encounter any problem, less any reason to rate it at 1.
It may be a rating bug, some bots or other thing, I don't know... your tease is not the only concerned as stated above.
I gave you a 5 so it shows up again

And if people encounter any bug, they sould report it and wait before rating 1, because it is not necessary due to the tease/author itself
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
iSpank
Explorer
Explorer

Post by iSpank »

Thanks everyone. I didn't have any filters set, not sure what happened to it. I unpublished and re-published and it showed back up. I spent more time testing it on Nyx than I did writing so I'm pretty confident that it's bug free, although I welcome any advice on making my teases better.

I'll post to a different thread asking for comments and advice on ratings improvement.