Can't get into the Lounge

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
sissy jasmine
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Can't get into the Lounge

Post by sissy jasmine »

I am having a problem at the moment with accessing the Lounge. I have tried a chat client, the website on my computer and the website from my phone and none of these options will let me in. The only way I can get on is the auto-join when I first open my chat client and this only works once, after that I have to restart my computer.

I have no problems getting into the games room or the catacombs, it's only the Lounge :S

Thankyou

Jas x
*giggle*

Also known as Naughty, jasmine pissy panties, Jasmeanie, Miss Jasmine and other more naughty names ^.^
Magslut
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie
I am a: Submissive

Re: Can't get into the Lounge

Post by Magslut »

We cannot have this! Lounge with Jas is like.. Well.. There's just no reasonable comparison!!

Please fix this!

:-D
sissy jasmine
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Can't get into the Lounge

Post by sissy jasmine »

Still can't get into the Lounge on any device using the main site, have to go through a client and even then it only works with the first 'auto-join' and i have to restart the program to get back into the Lounge. Still no problems getting into any other room.

Jas x
*giggle*

Also known as Naughty, jasmine pissy panties, Jasmeanie, Miss Jasmine and other more naughty names ^.^