Flash Tease maximum pages?

Post all technical issues and questions here. We'll gladly help you wherever we can.
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Flash Tease maximum pages?

Post by odawg »

Hi.

Whats the maximum number of pages I can have in a flash tease? I have some teases of 100 pages each, but I want to know if I can combine them into, instead of putting each one as a separate tease as its part of a new miniseries im making.

Thanks
Sissy Elise
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): Miss Tress

Re: Flash Tease maximum pages?

Post by Sissy Elise »

I don't think there is a limit on the amount of pages you can use. Only the limit of what flash can handle and its doubtful you will hit that with text.

Easiest way to find out is to copy your scripts via the scripts tab and paste them into your new tease.
(You may need to edit page names, if you have used the same page names. (Easily done with a text editing program such as notepad++ with Ctrl F and replace all))
  
TEASES   VIDEOS   GAMES   ART
💕  Latest Tease:    Rock Paper Scissors - Visual Game
📼  Latest vids:      Sissy Trainer 22     🆕

Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

I believe Sissy Elise is right. As far as actual pages, I don't know if there is a realistic limit. Apocalypse Part 2 has over 900 pages, and my Ultimatum Part 2 has around 600. So, I wouldn't worry too much about 200.

Just understand that the online Nyx editor can get a little unstable the longer the tease is, so it is highly advisable to copy and paste your script into an offline Notepad occasionally for safe-keeping. (Personally, I liked to use Philo's Offline Editor and just copied it into Nyx when I was virtually done with the tease.)

The limitations of Nyx probably have less to do with pages and more to do with the amount of text in the script as a whole. A tease with just a few pages but lots and lots of text (a story) is probably equal to a tease with a lots of pages but only a few words on each page (stroke instructions), as far as memory is concerned.
ImageImage
odawg
Explorer
Explorer

Post by odawg »

Cool thanks, cheers guys. I have backed up my tease just in case. But good to know there isn't a limit.